ImageImage

Around the League -All Star Game

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,617

Re: Around the League - Draymond Suspended Indefinitely 

Post#21 » by Frank Nova » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:21 pm

Draymond Green is an absolute scum bag. Assaulting players on the court for years and years and in doing so, constantly making it look like an accident and making excuses for the behavior like it was never his fault. The Sabonis stuff, multiple times in the playoffs vs Houston with Harden, the finals vs Cleveland, Rudy Gobert, kicking Steven Adams in the nuts twice on 2 seperate occasions, actually tackling players and now a legit sucker punch to Nurkic…. I mean dude is just blatantly bad for the sport, he’s done it during meaningless regular season games and even on the biggest stage possible during the finals. Indefinite suspension and psyche evaluations should just be the tip of the iceberg here. And kick him out of the media too, he shouldn’t be allowed to have a voice during all this either. He needs to go away for good, it’s a long time coming. I know it won’t happen but it should…
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
emunney
RealGM
And1: 37,010

Post#22 » by emunney » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:32 pm

I actually just watched this incident for the first time. What in tarnation.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
ReddRum
Veteran
And1: 465
Location: Waiting for a superstar to awaken the city of Milwaukee

Post#23 » by ReddRum » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:33 pm

25 game suspension and one more incident after that and kick him out of the league. Guy is a loud mouth clown and has gotten much worse as time has gone on. I would love to see Giannis spear him like Goldberg into a wall of spikes! Now if that wouldn't get viewers I don't know what would!
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Big baby ass Derozan tosses the ball in the stands and gets and gets his sorry a-- tossed. Cross him off our list of players to target.

Ejected with only two games left in your season.What immature nut...Grow up and just play.
ReddRum
Veteran

Post#24 » by ReddRum » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:34 pm

emunney wrote:I actually just watched this incident for the first time. What in tarnation.

yeah just outright bizarre just like the headlock incident the other week. He clearly has mental issues...
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Big baby ass Derozan tosses the ball in the stands and gets and gets his sorry a-- tossed. Cross him off our list of players to target.

Ejected with only two games left in your season.What immature nut...Grow up and just play.
ReddRum
Veteran

Post#25 » by ReddRum » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:36 pm

drew881 wrote:Wonder if he feels sorry for Nurkic's parents having to watch that.

Read on Twitter

Dat blonde tho

chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,767

Post#26 » by chonestown » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:43 pm

ReddRum wrote:25 game suspension and one more incident after that and kick him out of the league. Guy is a loud mouth clown and has gotten much worse as time has gone on. I would love to see Giannis spear him like Goldberg into a wall of spikes! Now if that wouldn't get viewers I don't know what would!

I would like to see him compete in a contest in which he is given a slight lead and is then pursued individually by a cadre of ex-athletes, meatheads, bouncers - basically, your garden variety bad dudes. If Draymond emerges unscathed, congrats! He'll be able to suit up against the Wizards tonight. Lose and he'll face a fate worse than the IR. (Hint: it's being dead)

Also: the pursuers are wearing capes and masks and all sorts of ridiculous get-ups.

You could televise it! Suggested name: Catch Me If You Can If You Can't There's a Good Chance I Will Quote Accidentally End Quote Strike You in the Genitals.

As long as the estate allows it, get an AI version of Rich Dawson to host.

That's it.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
tydett
General Manager
And1: 6,971

Post#27 » by tydett » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:57 pm

chonestown wrote:
ReddRum wrote:25 game suspension and one more incident after that and kick him out of the league. Guy is a loud mouth clown and has gotten much worse as time has gone on. I would love to see Giannis spear him like Goldberg into a wall of spikes! Now if that wouldn't get viewers I don't know what would!

I would like to see him compete in a contest in which he is given a slight lead and is then pursued individually by a cadre of ex-athletes, meatheads, bouncers - basically, your garden variety bad dudes. If Draymond emerges unscathed, congrats! He'll be able to suit up against the Wizards tonight. Lose and he'll face a fate worse than the IR. (Hint: it's being dead)

Also: the pursuers are wearing capes and masks and all sorts of ridiculous get-ups.

You could televise it! Suggested name: Catch Me If You Can If You Can't There's a Good Chance I Will Quote Accidentally End Quote Strike You in the Genitals.

As long as the estate allows it, get an AI version of Rich Dawson to host.

That's it.

Imagining Richard Dawson's "ghost" coming out and kissing the cadre members individually really puts this imagery over the top.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 42,031

Post#28 » by Prez » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:57 pm

Knew SGA was having another great season but didn’t realize how great. The numbers are pretty wild - 30/6/6 with nearly 3 steals and a block per game, 64% TS, 31 PER, .300 WS/48, +18 points per 100, #1 in the entire league in EPM, and has OKC with a 7+ SRS. Statistically this is approaching all time great stuff.
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,284

Post#29 » by DingleJerry » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:00 pm

Prez wrote:Knew SGA was having another great season but didn’t realize how great. The numbers are pretty wild - 30/6/6 with nearly 3 steals and a block per game, 64% TS, 31 PER, .300 WS/48, +18 points per 100, #1 in the entire league in EPM, and has OKC with a 7+ SRS. Statistically this is approaching all time great stuff.

Yup, I was in early on him too but still never thought this good. Big thing to note is the team winning too. They won way more than expected last year and are doing great again now. Way ahead of schedule from what people would've said 2-3 years ago.

Too bad we didn't find a way to get ahold of a guy like him or Haliburton before they blew up.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 24,195

Post#30 » by Ron Swanson » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:01 pm

SGA's the clear MVP right now IMO, and even Jokic/Embiid fans are struggling to admit it.
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,806

Post#31 » by MikeIsGood » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:16 pm

It's a good time to be a card-carrying SGA and Fox fan club member.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,363

Post#32 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:34 pm

Read on Twitter

They really got scared into signing an enforcer.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,529

Post#33 » by GoldenAntlers » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:41 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
Read on Twitter

They really got scared into signing an enforcer.
Both hilarious and inconsequential.
"Silence is a source of great strength." - Lao Tzu
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,875

Post#34 » by VooDoo7 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:51 pm

:lol: Idiots.

Read on Twitter
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,767

Post#35 » by chonestown » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:39 pm

It's Fk Karl Malone O'clock here at Chonestown HQ.

Read on Twitter

Vernon Maxwell was right about them Utah fans, too.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,710

Post#36 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:42 pm

emunney wrote:I actually just watched this incident for the first time. What in tarnation.

Look at Yosemite Sam over here.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,966

Post#37 » by stellation » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:05 am

Luka with a lazy 19 points and 4 assists in 10 minutes to start against Minnesota.
#FreeChuckDiesel
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,917

Post#38 » by blazza18 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:09 am

stellation wrote:Luka with a lazy 19 points and 4 assists in 10 minutes to start against Minnesota.

And like 4 death stares at the official who T'd him up
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,966

Post#39 » by stellation » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:18 am

Touch wood, touch wood, touch wood... but... scared to jinx it... nice to see our guy Dante get a bit of a run at it
#FreeChuckDiesel
emunney
RealGM
And1: 37,010

Post#40 » by emunney » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:32 am

SupremeHustle wrote:

Look at Yosemite Sam over here.

Why of all the rassle frassin no good galootin
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts

Return to Milwaukee Bucks