ImageImage

Game 52: Wolves at Bucks - 2/8/24 - 7:00 - BSWI - Khris Out, Dame Questionable, Brook Back

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,311

Re: Game 52: Wolves at Bucks - 2/8/24 - 7:00 - BSWI - Khris Out, Dame Questionable, Brook Back 

Post#21 » by humanrefutation » Thu Feb 8, 2024 3:30 am

emunney wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:
Jackhammer3375 wrote:
Based on some social media posts it looked like Brook and his wife had their first child over the weekend.

That's awesome! I was worried that it was...well...something awful.

Dude planned it so he'd be retiring right when the kid becomes interactive. Like I'll be back from the sea when the child stops **** themselves. Quite a move.

The kid will be just old enough at that point so that they can ride all of the rides at Disney together. Can't wait to see videos of them in the teacups. What a life.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,222

Re: Game 52: Wolves at Bucks - 2/8/24 - 7:00 - BSWI - Khris Out, Dame Questionable, Brook Back 

Post#22 » by FrieAaron » Thu Feb 8, 2024 3:46 am

humanrefutation wrote:
emunney wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:

Dude planned it so he'd be retiring right when the kid becomes interactive. Like I'll be back from the sea when the child stops **** themselves. Quite a move.

The kid will be just old enough at that point so that they can ride all of the rides at Disney together. Can't wait to see videos of them in the teacups. What a life.

"And here, little one, is my namesake."

"Tiana's Bayou Adventure?"
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,514

Post#23 » by HKPackFan » Thu Feb 8, 2024 6:19 am

emunney wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:
Jackhammer3375 wrote:
Based on some social media posts it looked like Brook and his wife had their first child over the weekend.

I'll be with them when they are old enough for space mountain.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,261

Post#24 » by Sigra » Thu Feb 8, 2024 8:16 am

Sign his son right now!

Oh no, stupid draft :(
RogerMurdock
Analyst
And1: 6,639

Post#25 » by RogerMurdock » Thu Feb 8, 2024 12:45 pm

WHAT ABOUT BROOK'S BACK?

Oh...phew
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,821

Post#26 » by AussieBuck » Thu Feb 8, 2024 12:48 pm

FrieAaron wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:
emunney wrote:

I have no idea about this reference but I feel like if I did understand it, this would have been a good one.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,222

Post#27 » by FrieAaron » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:35 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:

I have no idea about this reference but I feel like if I did understand it, this would have been a good one.

Brook would get it, and that's what matters.
RESPERT
Ballboy
And1: 130

Post#28 » by RESPERT » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:48 pm

HKPackFan wrote:
emunney wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:

I'll be with them when they are old enough for space mountain.

Given the genes involved, they may actually meet the 44" height requirement while still in diapers, jeopardizing the whole endeavor
RESPERT
Ballboy
And1: 130

Post#29 » by RESPERT » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:55 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:

Can independently confirm, this is a good joke, logged on just because I felt it deserved a +1.

source: recently took our kids
tydett
General Manager
And1: 6,969

Post#30 » by tydett » Thu Feb 8, 2024 2:27 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:

For the un-Disnitiated: they're redesigning Splash Mountain and renaming it FrieAaron's ref

Sorry to ruin the joke.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,215

Post#31 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Feb 8, 2024 8:52 pm

Point Pat (Bev) please.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
mediocrityrules
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,037

Post#32 » by mediocrityrules » Thu Feb 8, 2024 9:01 pm

tydett wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
FrieAaron wrote:

For the un-Disnitiated: they're redesigning Splash Mountain and renaming it FrieAaron's ref

Sorry to ruin the joke.

You didn't ruin the joke. You just made the reference funny for all of us 'un-Disnified' people.
Circling calendars since 2021
jimmybones
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,778

Post#33 » by jimmybones » Thu Feb 8, 2024 9:11 pm

Very curious to see if rotation changes at all post deadline. Fascinated that Green is apparently above Marjon and AJJ in the pecking order for Doc initially. Hoping AJJ has been glued to the bench due to his injury.
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,287

Post#34 » by WiscoKing13 » Thu Feb 8, 2024 9:20 pm

Just checked ticket prices and they are stupid low.

Non NFL Thursday, no snow storms, tied for first in the west, and most importantly one of the American faces the NBA is strongly promoting.

Seems like a bad indicator for the group after Joker/Embid/Giannis.

Sent from my SM-G991U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
tedbrogen
Analyst
And1: 2,828

Post#35 » by tedbrogen » Thu Feb 8, 2024 9:26 pm

jimmybones wrote:Very curious to see if rotation changes at all post deadline. Fascinated that Green is apparently above Marjon and AJJ in the pecking order for Doc initially. Hoping AJJ has been glued to the bench due to his injury.

Sadly I think Dre is glued to the bench because he kind of lost out there sometimes and it’s why the defense tanked when he was on the floor. He’s overly aggressive on his man and doesn’t know where to be in rotations.

I’m assuming Green jumped them because Doc is definitely emphasizing being strong in rotations so they can send help before guys break down the D (proactively doubling KD in ISOs, blitzing Luka at half court). Green is much better in rotations as far as understanding where to be than Marjon or Dre (makes sense as he’s older, had more time in college to learn that, and he’s a coaches son). Add in Green’s shooting ability being better than anything Marjon or Dre currently being to the table in offense and it’s understandable why he’s above them.

That said, I’d love if Dre or Marjon can figure things out and steal some/all of PatC’s minutes because he just looks awful out there.
fansinceforever
Analyst
And1: 1,944

Post#36 » by fansinceforever » Thu Feb 8, 2024 10:08 pm

Hopefully we see a lot of TyTy, Marjon, Ajj and Green. Hopefully they well and inspire confidence in them.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,139

Post#37 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Feb 8, 2024 10:23 pm

Doc has been coach less than 2 weeks. Makes sense to go with the vets as he installs all new systems. And ease the young guys in. We only have about 2 months.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,710

Post#38 » by SupremeHustle » Thu Feb 8, 2024 10:24 pm

Just realized I can't watch this game because I'm local.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 24,195

Post#39 » by Ron Swanson » Thu Feb 8, 2024 10:27 pm

Feels like you're gonna pretty much have to run TyTy and/or Andre minutes if Dame is out. I mean, what's the point of even having them on the roster then?
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,821

Post#40 » by AussieBuck » Thu Feb 8, 2024 10:30 pm

SupremeHustle wrote:Just realized I can't watch this game because I'm local.

Jump into the private jet and watch in a non-blackout city?
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter

Return to Milwaukee Bucks