ImageImage

PG Charlotte: Everybody now happy

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,151

Re: PG Charlotte: Everybody now happy 

Post#21 » by Matches Malone » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:28 am

Dame showing some life on the defensive end has done wonders for my psyche.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,055

Post#22 » by Daver » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:28 am

MiltownMadness wrote:Beasley has made me look stupid as ****. I said some irresponsible things about him at the start of the season

Alot of people did at least you admit it couple dudes on here still bash him cause maxey or edwards both all stars scored on him.Beas has been a perfecr vet min PU yes his D isnt great but he wasnt the sole reason the D sucked.Hes such a good shooter
skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,903

Post#23 » by skbucks1985 » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:29 am

Glad that nobody played more than 34 minutes with tomorrow being the 2nd half of a b2b. It would've been nice to maybe go on a 14-2 run in the 3rd to really put the game away and let Dame and Giannis get the 4th off again, but if that's the only complaint I have, they're doing pretty well.
Packbuckman
Sixth Man
And1: 819

Post#24 » by Packbuckman » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:29 am

Ya Beas is playing great really tries on defense I would bring him back in a heartbeat make it happen Horst
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,035

Post#25 » by HurricaneKid » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:31 am

buckboy wrote:The Hornets are hot garbage.
They were 5-1 in their last 6 coming into our pair. I expected a lot more resistance.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,315

Post#26 » by humanrefutation » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:31 am

The Hornets were playing well going into this two game series. But these are the types of teams we need to beat easily. Good win.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,649

Post#27 » by Profound23 » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:32 am

GoldenAntlers wrote:
ACGB wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:
Read on Twitter

What we kept hoping Grayson Allen could be if he was able to shoot without being wide open.
Suns "fan" at work telling me Grayson is way better. And even if he is better, it's miniscule impact-wise. And Beas is so much easier to root for.

Grayson is definitely better but I don't care...could never root for the guy. People forget he literally dribbled the ball out instead of taking a shot which was the nail in our coffin vs the Heat and ended our postseason. At this level that is unforgivable. Let alone his cheap antics.
MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 1,018

Post#28 » by MiltownMadness » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:38 am

Profound23 wrote:
GoldenAntlers wrote:
ACGB wrote:What we kept hoping Grayson Allen could be if he was able to shoot without being wide open.
Suns "fan" at work telling me Grayson is way better. And even if he is better, it's miniscule impact-wise. And Beas is so much easier to root for.

Grayson is definitely better but I don't care...could never root for the guy. People forget he literally dribbled the ball out instead of taking a shot which was the nail in our coffin vs the Heat and ended our postseason. At this level that is unforgivable. Let alone his cheap antics.

Grayson is worse. Release time makes a world of difference. Look at 3pA between the two
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,649

Post#29 » by Profound23 » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:38 am

Daver wrote:
MiltownMadness wrote:Beasley has made me look stupid as ****. I said some irresponsible things about him at the start of the season

Alot of people did at least you admit it couple dudes on here still bash him cause maxey or edwards both all stars scored on him.Beas has been a perfecr vet min PU yes his D isnt great but he wasnt the sole reason the D sucked.Hes such a good shooter

The catch 22 with Beas is he is extremely streaky. If you watched him in LA and Minnesota this is exactly what he does. 5-10 games of lights out ball, then 5-10 games where he can't hit a shot. I was happy when we signed him and hopeful he will help us win at least one series....but we might have to bench him for another series.
MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 1,018

Post#30 » by MiltownMadness » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:40 am

Profound23 wrote:
Daver wrote:

The catch 22 with Beas is he is extremely streaky. If you watched him in LA and Minnesota this is exactly what he does. 5-10 games of lights out ball, then 5-10 games where he can't hit a shot. I was happy when we signed him and hopeful he will help us win at least one series....but we might have to bench him for another series.

My brother in cheist that is every spot up shooter in the history of the game
Daver
Lead Assistant

Post#31 » by Daver » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:42 am

Profound23 wrote:
Daver wrote:

Why bench him his D hasnt been all that bad and i dont think hes being benched in a series if he shoots bad.Yes hes streaky hes been alot more on than off so far this year.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,958

Post#32 » by buckboy » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:45 am

HurricaneKid wrote:
They were 5-1 in their last 6 coming into our pair. I expected a lot more resistance.

I have no idea how though.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,224

Post#33 » by theFireBlanket » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:47 am

On Thanalysis pod Beas said he saw the brotherly environment in Milwaukee & thought he'd benefit from that. *Fortunately we're past the Griff days, he came into.

Ideally he likes it that much that he resigns. He did say he wants to reappear in the 3rd season of the podcast.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,224

Post#34 » by theFireBlanket » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:49 am

buckboy wrote:
HurricaneKid wrote:

What if they go back to winning & the Bucks are really turning the corner?
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,821

Post#35 » by AussieBuck » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:51 am

MiltownMadness wrote:
Profound23 wrote:
GoldenAntlers wrote:Suns "fan" at work telling me Grayson is way better. And even if he is better, it's miniscule impact-wise. And Beas is so much easier to root for.

Grayson is worse. Release time makes a world of difference. Look at 3pA between the two

Yeah Grayson was annoying as **** because a lot of the time he was fake spacing because the close out could come from so far away and still bother than low arse release. Grayson probably had more consistent defensive effort but he also hated getting bodied by bigger wings. Gimmie Beasley all day
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,958

Post#36 » by buckboy » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:57 am

theFireBlanket wrote:
buckboy wrote:
HurricaneKid wrote:They were 5-1 in their last 6 coming into our pair. I expected a lot more resistance.

What if they go back to winning & the Bucks are really turning the corner?

Possible.

They look like absolute trash to me. Hope you're right of course
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
mediocrityrules
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,037

Post#37 » by mediocrityrules » Fri Mar 1, 2024 2:58 am

AussieBuck wrote:
MiltownMadness wrote:
Profound23 wrote:

Yeah Grayson was annoying as **** because a lot of the time he was fake spacing because the close out could come from so far away and still bother than low arse release. Grayson probably had more consistent defensive effort but he also hated getting bodied by bigger wings. Gimmie Beasley all day

Grayson was definitely a much better defender and 'second effort hustle' guy, but Beas just finds open space more often, especially the corners, and doesn't try to do too much inside like some of the ridiculous drives that Grayson would attempt. Beas knows his role on offense.
Circling calendars since 2021
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,821

Post#38 » by AussieBuck » Fri Mar 1, 2024 3:02 am

mediocrityrules wrote: Beas knows his role on offense.

This has been pretty wild. Dude was never this guy previously and now he almost never takes a bad shot.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Daver
Lead Assistant

Post#39 » by Daver » Fri Mar 1, 2024 3:03 am

Who knows maybe horst can work his magic n do alittle hand shake deal with with malik threesly kinda like ge did with portis promising him a bigger payday
Daver
Lead Assistant

Post#40 » by Daver » Fri Mar 1, 2024 3:05 am

AussieBuck wrote:
mediocrityrules wrote: Beas knows his role on offense.

This has been pretty wild. Dude was never this guy previously and now he almost never takes a bad shot.

And it seems like every shot is so much in rhythm n in the flow of the O

Return to Milwaukee Bucks