ImageImage

Trading Redd Is Not The Way

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#201 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:06 pm

carmelbrownqueen wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
perhaps that's why I put it off until 2010 (my fiance isn't happy about that either). :lol:

2010 :o Poor guy. You guys will probably break up before then though so I suppose that means I still have a chance. :wink:
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,833

Post#202 » by worthlessBucks » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:06 pm

Probably not..

Figures.

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I've been meaning to ask you - who's the girl in your sig?

The lovely Cheryl Cole, member of British pop group 'Girls Aloud'. Unfortunately, wife of Chelsea soccer player Ashley Cole.
:cry:

Voice of an angel though.
Go Bucks!
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#203 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:07 pm

WEFFPIM wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I've learned from that mistake before. Cost me my femur and the roof of my house.

Ok if that is for real, you have to share the story/stories now. That just sounds too crazy.
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#204 » by europa » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:08 pm

She's cute.
Nothing will not break me.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#205 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:08 pm

bigkurty wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

2010 :o Poor guy. You guys will probably break up before then though so I suppose that means I still have a chance. :wink:
:lol: Yeah.. maybe. I'm also a complete commitment phob (regarding relationships) and love my freedom, so we'll see. He's pretty patient with that though.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#206 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:09 pm

I've learned from that mistake before. Cost me my femur and the roof of my house.
:D That sounds about right!
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#207 » by WEFFPIM » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:11 pm

carmelbrownqueen wrote::D That sounds about right!

Seriously though, adamcz must be going through some stuff, he's been really irritable lately
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#208 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:12 pm

:lol: Yeah.. maybe. I'm also a complete commitment phob (regarding relationships) and love my freedom, so we'll see. He's pretty patient with that though.

Hey I am the exact same way. I am a perpetual single cause frankly commitment scares me. That being said, we should just do our thing and get it over with. No one would ever have to know, except for our fellow Realgm'ers of course. haha.
DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#209 » by DH34Phan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:12 pm

Seriously though, adamcz must be going through some stuff, he's been really irritable lately

????
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#210 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:15 pm

Hey I am the exact same way. I am a perpetual single cause frankly commitment scares me. That being said, we should just do our thing and get it over with. No one would ever have to know, except for our fellow Realgm'ers of course. haha.
And what are we going to do that you are going to tell a few realgmer's??? :lol:

carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#211 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:16 pm

DH34Phan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

(picture)

????
Oh that's wrong on sooooooooooo many levels, funny, but wrong nonetheless. :o

europa
RealGM

Post#212 » by europa » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:18 pm

In my opinion, that's when it's a good idea to step away from the forum for awhile. No reason to infect the forum with any issues you might be going through.
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#213 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:18 pm

WEFFPIM wrote:Seriously though, adamcz must be going through some stuff, he's been really irritable lately
Are you serious? She's either lying (in saying that she does know who the posters are), or a giant bitch (for not respectfully sharing who they are before this turned into an argument 10+ pages ago).

If there's another option, somebody explain to me what it is, and why it's acceptable.
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#214 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:20 pm

And what are we going to do that you are going to tell a few realgmer's??? :lol:

What will you let me do? Haha this is terrible. Um yeah Bucks suck. I had to throw that in so that it would look like we were on topic.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#215 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:20 pm

adamcz wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Are you serious? She's either lying (in saying that she does know who the posters are), or a giant bitch (for not respectfully sharing who they are before this turned into an argument 10+ pages ago).

If there's another option, somebody explain to me what it is, and why it's acceptable.
Did you just call me a bitch? You didn't just seriously call me a bitch over a realgm discussion? Then you also want to call me a liar? Before you were just starting to irritate me a little.. now you're trying to really piss me off.

That was completely uncalled for.

europa
RealGM

Post#216 » by europa » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:23 pm

Yea CBQ is well known on this board for being a lying bitch. And you wonder why people think you have issues.

Unbelievable.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#217 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:23 pm

What will you let me do? Haha this is terrible. Um yeah Bucks suck. I had to throw that in so that it would look like we were on topic.
hahahaha.. on throwing something in there. And on the rest, no comment, especially since I am an engaged woman. He would kill me if I responded in the way I typically would live and in person... So, yeah the Bucks are really having some problems right now.

DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#218 » by DH34Phan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:23 pm

If CBQ's 10k post is in this thread I am going to get really mad.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,611

Post#219 » by aboveAverage » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:23 pm

We need to trade Michael Redd for Barack Obama. Then we would finally have a true leader on our team.

*cough shameless promotion cough*
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#220 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:24 pm

:nonono: Damnit, this thread is going to get locked if this keeps up. How the hell will I flirt with CBQ then? :banghead:

Return to Milwaukee Bucks