ImageImage

Trading Redd Is Not The Way

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#221 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:25 pm

CBQ, you have the power to end this. How many keystrokes would it take you to type the name of your sources? 5 or 10? Why did you type "look it up" instead of the person's name way back before this was an argument?
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#222 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:25 pm

aboveAverage wrote:We need to trade Michael Redd for Barack Obama. Then we would finally have a true leader on our team.

*cough shameless promotion cough*
I know MD hates political or religious discussions taking place on the boards.. but I will say that I would love to see him win. I would a be over the top with happiness if him and Hilary ran on the same ticket.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#223 » by DH34Phan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:25 pm

bigkurty wrote::nonono: Damnit, this thread is going to get locked if this keeps up. How the hell will I flirt with CBQ then? :banghead:

Easy. Call WSSP and ask them for Christine's #!! :lol:
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#224 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:26 pm

bigkurty wrote::nonono: Damnit, this thread is going to get locked if this keeps up. How the hell will I flirt with CBQ then? :banghead:
There are always other threads.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#225 » by europa » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:26 pm

carmelbrownqueen wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

There are always other threads.

I'm telling my future brother-in-law.
Nothing will not break me.
magpies
Senior
And1: 0

Post#226 » by magpies » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:27 pm

I believe trading Redd is a great option for us, his value is high and he has not delivered for us, Yeah sure he can score but to be the main player in a team you need to do more then that, he game has not developed in a way which would make us a better team.

I know we would miss his offense but who else has the trade value
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#227 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:27 pm

adamcz wrote:CBQ, you have the power to end this. How many keystrokes would it take you to type the name of your sources? 5 or 10? Why did you type "look it up" instead of the person's name way back before this was an argument?
Please refrain from posting anything to me. It's taking everything in me not to cuss you the f@ck out for calling me a lying bitch.

carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#228 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:28 pm

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I'm telling my future brother-in-law.
Come on bro.. don't tell on me!

trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,441

Post#229 » by trwi7 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:29 pm

So I take it this means we won't be together in a circle singing Kumbaya and smoking fatties. :cry:
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#230 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:31 pm

magpies wrote:I believe trading Redd is a great option for us, his value is high and he has not delivered for us, Yeah sure he can score but to be the main player in a team you need to do more then that, he game has not developed in a way which would make us a better team.

I know we would miss his offense but who else has the trade value
I disagree that he hasn't made any improvements in his game, this or in other seasons. I still agree with the original poster that Redd isn't the guy we need to focus on as far as trading someone. If we can get a wad of used stale chewing gum for CV, Simmons, Gadzuric, and/or Bell.. I would take it, so we can get some guys on here to really support and produce next to our starters.

europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#231 » by europa » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:31 pm

Get me something nice for my birthday in March and we'll call it even. :D
Nothing will not break me.
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#232 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:32 pm

WRau1 wrote:Also, SAR turned us down as well.

adamcz wrote:SAR I don't believe is a true story. Simmons accepted first, so our offer to SAR was withdrawn.

CBQ wrote:And yes, the SAR contract thing is very true.. it's been confirmed a ton of times by our insiders.

This is where you should have said who those insiders are, before it became an argument
adamcz wrote:By who? We have so many "insiders" here that it's hard to keep track of them all. GAD said that it was we who withdrew the offer, and we did his agent a favor by allowing them to act like it was SAR who turned it down. So which of our "insiders" overrides that?

CBQ wrote:Look it up.. there were plenty of posts that confirmed all this stuff.
This is where you really should have posted who they are instead of being flippant and rude.

This is obviously going nowhere, so I'll try my best to stop posting in this thread. But CBQ, I think you're smart enough to see how you provoked all of this by either lying or being disrespectful from the beginning. I can certainly admit that I crossed the line with name calling, and I know you don't want my apology... but I hope in the future you will approach discussions with others more respectfully than you approached this one with me.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#233 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:32 pm

trwi7 wrote:So I take it this means we won't be together in a circle singing Kumbaya and smoking fatties. :cry:
I'll sing with some of you guys.. but he can. Wait let me stop... Never mind.

bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#234 » by bigkurty » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah, what she said. :D

are you really Christine on WSSP by the way?
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#235 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:33 pm

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Get me something nice for my birthday in March and we'll call it even. :D
okay okay.. what do you want?

DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#236 » by DH34Phan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:36 pm

If we all sat around and got baked, europa would start talking about TJ Ford, CBQ would start talking Al Horford, then me and DannoMac would start taking D-Ha, all while Twirly is serving us pizzas.

I like where this is heading.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,402

Post#237 » by paulpressey25 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:36 pm

I will admit, when I read CBQ's posts, I do so in an internal voice of Christine, the caller on WSSP......
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#238 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:41 pm

adamcz wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This is where you really should have posted who they are instead of being flippant and rude.

This is obviously going nowhere, so I'll try my best to stop posting in this thread. But CBQ, I think you're smart enough to see how you provoked all of this by either lying or being disrespectful from the beginning. I can certainly admit that I crossed the line with name calling, and I know you don't want my apology... but I hope in the future you will approach discussions with others more respectfully than you approached this one with me.
F@ck you.. and stop talking to me. I am trying to let this go and move on. It was initially my hope that we could continue to have a discussion, or approach the subject on another day and attempt to talk things through. You have ruined that by being continually disrespectful and I have nothing else to say to you at this time. Oh one more thing....

I never disrespected you. I never lied. I had a discussion with you, and you didn't like my answers.

Initially I said I didn't want your apology because I wasn't upset YET and it wasn't necessary because I was able to look at it as just a discussion. Now, I don't want it because I don't believe you are genuine. Even after the "apology" you continued to be disrespectful.. and that was uncalled for.

So don't post anything else to me, and I will do the same with you. If you are incapable of leaving me alone I will either put you on ignore or ask for you to be suspended.

carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#239 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:42 pm

bigkurty wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yeah, what she said. :D

are you really Christine on WSSP by the way?
No.. A number of guys on here might remember, but I posted my real first name a while ago, and NO it isn't Christine.

carmelbrownqueen
RealGM

Post#240 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:43 pm

DH34Phan wrote:If we all sat around and got baked, europa would start talking about TJ Ford, CBQ would start talking Al Horford, then me and DannoMac would start taking D-Ha, all while Twirly is serving us pizzas.

I like where this is heading.
More likely I would talk about how cool it would be to have a combination of Yi and Horford!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks