ImageImage

Early Draft Board

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,273

Post#41 » by LUKE23 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:20 pm

I like both Memphis guys in the 2nd. Don't think CDR will be there, but Dorsey would be a great fit on our roster. He could be a Ben Wallace type.
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,802

Post#42 » by MikeIsGood » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:29 pm

wichmae wrote:he has been tearing it up and I am a HUGE CDR fan. I think he could really be the next under the radar guard to make an NBA impact...

HUGE CDR guy here.

Completely agree. I think he might be the most underrated player in college basketball.

It's really sick how much talent Memphis has.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,266

Post#43 » by skones » Mon Jan 7, 2008 12:44 am

MikeIsGood wrote:I absolutely hate Beasley for our team, and I've been over it multiple times. People are trying to write off his bad attitude like it will be gone when he gets in the NBA. How often has that happened in the past? It's a habitual thing. Beasley thinks he's bigger than the game, he's notorious for not working well with coaches (let's see how that one goes in Milwaukee, eh folks? I'm sure he'll respect our brand of Porter, Stotts, LK), his defense is absolutely atrocious, and guarantee he turns into a Randolpesque black-hole on offense in the NBA. That kid is on my black list. Someone will take him high (possibly 1), I do not deny that, but I sure as hell hope it's not the Bucks. To me, it's clear he's the type of player that'll put up good stats most likely, but really not help a team win much of anything.

Someone mentioned something about not hearing he has a bad work ethic ever. I think he works on what he wants to work on. Coaches say he goes all-out working on his offensive moves in practice, but he clearly puts in no effort on defense. It's quite clear when you watch him play that not only does he not play defense, he doesn't know how to play defense. He obviously spends no time on it, and it doesn't help his basketball IQ appears to be about 0.

Derrick Rose is #1 on my list and it isn't even close. A far distant second, I don't even know. DeAndre Jordan would be alright, Donte Green too. I like what I hear on Nicolas Batum but I've never seen him play. I've always like Collison since I first saw him play. Long, quick, great defender and a good passer.

I'd trade the farm and cattle for Rose.

cosigned.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks