ImageImage

Game 63: Bucks at Warriors - 3/6/24 - 9:00 - ESPN/BSWI - Giannis Will Play

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,139

Re: Game 63: Bucks at Warriors - 3/6/24 - 9:00 - ESPN/BSWI - Giannis Questionable, Khris Out 

Post#61 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Mar 6, 2024 1:59 pm

pifhluk23 wrote:
Yeah, he has a deal with Tissot and his own watch. Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 Damian Lillard Special Edition

$825 retail for Supreme and other big name celebrities.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,514

Re: Game 63: Bucks at Warriors - 3/6/24 - 9:00 - ESPN/BSWI - Giannis Questionable, Khris Out 

Post#62 » by HKPackFan » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:06 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:
Yeah, he has a deal with Tissot and his own watch. Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 Damian Lillard Special Edition

$825 retail for Supreme and other big name celebrities.

Supreme doesn't pay for that stuff.. He shows up and it's free in his gifts bag as a thank you for being here.
#FreeChuckDiesel
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,767

Post#63 » by chonestown » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:07 pm

Don't see Joerger with a gifted timepiece.

Dave Time denied.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,153

Post#64 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:15 pm

Going Friday and Saturday for annual road trip. The "questionable" classification gives me hope. Vegas calling him out so soon does not.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,214

Post#65 » by theFireBlanket » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:17 pm

Dame in the bay = Bucks seeing a W, not the Ws.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
yannisk
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,749

Post#66 » by yannisk » Wed Mar 6, 2024 3:13 pm

blazza18 wrote:Seems like Midds and/or the doctors aren't comfortable with him playing regular season games unless he's 100% which I think is totally fine. I just find it funny how we've had three coaches now trip over words when talking about when he's going to return. Makes the situation look bad but in the end who really cares outside of people who are always mad online?

we care because we want a full team to build some chemistry and because I remember Middleton once got injured against Bulls in the playoffs and we expected him to come back at some point against the Celtics and at the end he came back 6 months after. So every time he is supposed to miss a few games we are worried he may come back next year :D
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#67 » by Shaffty » Wed Mar 6, 2024 3:22 pm

If the Bucks did standard timelines instead of the new age style of daily progress that they choose to do.

And they had said "high ankle sprain 4-6 weeks'

no one would be panicking but alas our fanbase is full of people with goldfish memories and no trust in literally the best health staff in sports.
sidney lanier
Head Coach
And1: 10,023

Post#68 » by sidney lanier » Wed Mar 6, 2024 3:59 pm

A 10-seed that's scrambling to play in
The Dubs make the casuals weigh in
Steph may go 0 for 9
But they think he's divine
And they love it when Kerr inserts Dray in

I've always been a Golden State hater, so a win tonight would be extra nice. Doc is smart enough to go big and pound these undersized, insufferable, I'm-Klay-Thompson-dammit entitled has-beens inside, even without Giannis.

120-94.
"The Bucks in six always. That's for the culture." -- B. Jennings
MissKhriddleton
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,192

Post#69 » by MissKhriddleton » Wed Mar 6, 2024 4:28 pm

We’re not far away from not one but two finals appearances being pissed away because Khris got injured at the end of the year.

Some of us saw this coming. But it’s cool, I’ll sacrifice multiple titles because Khris is such a chill guy! Bucks legend! Giannis’s best friend!!
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 24,195

Post#70 » by Ron Swanson » Wed Mar 6, 2024 4:42 pm

MissKhriddleton wrote:We’re not far away from not one but two finals appearances being pissed away because Khris got injured at the end of the year.

Some of us saw this coming. But it’s cool, I’ll sacrifice multiple titles because Khris is such a chill guy! Bucks legend! Giannis’s best friend!!

Man, if only we would have made that trade for Spencer Dinwiddie and Tim Hardaway Jr. We would have 3-peated. #Facts
theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#71 » by theFireBlanket » Wed Mar 6, 2024 4:43 pm

MissKhriddleton wrote:We’re not far away from not one but two finals appearances being pissed away because Khris got injured at the end of the year.

He took an L on slippery Cousins floor from roof leakage. check.

United Center slippery floor.

KD in his landing zone.

Let's go after Giannis for the bubble & letting Kevin Love sucker him last spring.

:roll:

JonHeist
Junior
And1: 615

Post#72 » by JonHeist » Wed Mar 6, 2024 5:31 pm

for the last 5+ years every time we go on a win streak this board circles back to the "is Khris Middleton actually good" discussion, like clockwork

my favorite part is when people pretend that there was ever some home run trade out there for him that we didn't do
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,113

Post#73 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Wed Mar 6, 2024 5:50 pm

two years ago mids got hurt and giannis balled out..... then giannis got hurt in last year playoffs and mids balled out....

honestly im more worried about giannis right now than mids as it relates to injury reports.... and thats before we use any recency bias related to it
emunney
RealGM
And1: 37,006

Post#74 » by emunney » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:05 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:

two years ago mids got hurt and giannis balled out..... then giannis got hurt in last year playoffs and mids balled out....

honestly im more worried about giannis right now than mids as it relates to injury reports.... and thats before we use any recency bias related to it

Nothing scares me more than Achilles' stuff.

Separately, I get people being frustrated with Khris not being available but it's not a significant problem for him to be missing games in February and March. The fact that people are jumping to the conclusion that he will be injured in the playoffs (a thing that happened one time two years ago) is just a flagrant display of bias. And who cares, man. Let them cook.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,743

Post#75 » by CharityStripe34 » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:06 pm

All signs pointing to the Warriors probably taking this one. Is that where Hercules makes a surprise entrance last minute?

JR: BY GAWD KING....THAT'S GIANNI'S MUSIC....WHAT'S HE DOING BACK??
KING: WHAAAT???
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS
theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#76 » by theFireBlanket » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:17 pm

CharityStripe34 wrote:All signs pointing to the Warriors probably taking this one. Is that where Hercules makes a surprise entrance last minute?

Whatever Giannis does, do right by the body. Don't need to KD that sh--. Don't tear it playing hero. Especially not on this trip. Its not like the stakes are that high.

Let Dame carry some load, get reps & hopefully get Khris back sooner than later.

He rehabbed his leg in the ECF & pre Finals, but has the knee scope & pain to go with it.

GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,113

Post#77 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:20 pm

JonHeist wrote:for the last 5+ years every time we go on a win streak this board circles back to the "is Khris Middleton actually good" discussion, like clockwork

my favorite part is when people pretend that there was ever some home run trade out there for him that we didn't do

khris is my absolute man but i think jimmy butler was once on the table when he was in minny.

assuming butler would have been coming and staying that would have been cool in retrospect
theFireBlanket
RealGM

Post#78 » by theFireBlanket » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:21 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
JonHeist wrote:for the last 5+ years every time we go on a win streak this board circles back to the "is Khris Middleton actually good" discussion, like clockwork

khris is my absolute man but i think jimmy butler was once on the table when he was in minny.

assuming butler would have been coming and staying that would have been cool in retrospect

Giannis said no. Lockerroom may have imploded too. Seems to happen everywhere he goes. Even Miami.

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,153

Post#79 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:22 pm

Yeah, I'm not really sure what people want with KM. The time to trade him was in 2020/2021. Any point after that he was basically worth more to the bucks than anyone else due to his contract situation and Bucks cap situation.
Summer of 2022: Midds was injured and who knows if he would've passed a physical.
Trade Deadline of 2023: Midds had played 20ish games at that point and pending FA
Summer of 2023: Midds is a FA, cant trade him and cant let him walk
Trade Deadline of 2024: Injured/big contract. No real trade fit, since we want a win-now trade trading a win-now player.

Like unless you had the balls to trade him in summer of 2021 after 40 point finals game and Olympic gold medal, I really don't know what people wanted Horst to do with him. I've been on the trade Midds band wagon for 7 years now and even I admit it is what it is the last few years.
CharityStripe34
General Manager
And1: 5,743

Post#80 » by CharityStripe34 » Wed Mar 6, 2024 6:26 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:
CharityStripe34 wrote:All signs pointing to the Warriors probably taking this one. Is that where Hercules makes a surprise entrance last minute?

Whatever Giannis does, do right by the body. Don't need to KD that sh--. Don't tear it playing hero. Especially not on this trip. Its not like the stakes are that high.

Let Dame carry some load, get reps & hopefully get Khris back sooner than later.

He rehabbed his leg in the ECF & pre Finals, but has the knee scope & pain to go with it.

Oh I'm expecting him to sit most, if not all, of this road trip.
"Wes, Hill, Ibaka, Allen, Nwora, Brook, Pat, Ingles, Khris are all slow-mo, injury prone ... a sandcastle waiting for playoff wave to get wrecked. A castle with no long-range archers... is destined to fall. That is all I have to say."-- FOTIS

Return to Milwaukee Bucks