ImageImage

PG Clippers - No Giannis, No Middleton, No Problem - Bucks win 6th straight

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Chad34
RealGM
And1: 5,215

Re: PG Clippers - No Giannis, No Middleton, No Problem - Bucks win 6th straight 

Post#81 » by Chad34 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:39 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:Beasley turned in to pumpkin tonight, but the rest of the Bucks were heroic.

The Portis haters should give Big O his flowers. Bobby has been elite lately.

AJ Green is gonna be so awesome when he finally gets minutes with Giannis.

I agree with everything, but beas really impressed me with his mental fortitude and energy on D. I felt like he was a big part of that winning run. I hope there's some possible way to resign him. i feel like he's starting to be unlocked here
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,710

Post#82 » by SupremeHustle » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:40 am

When Doc said one of the young guys would have to help the team, Dairy Bird was like

jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Ritzo
Sixth Man
And1: 2,362

Post#83 » by Ritzo » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:40 am

People saying Bucks should be worried about our tough schedule, but I think teams should be more worried facing the hot Bucks right now :lol:
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,875

Post#84 » by VooDoo7 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:40 am

Damn, that was fun!! That was a special win. And the crowd even made some noise!!
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#85 » by SupremeHustle » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:41 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:Beasley turned in to pumpkin tonight, but the rest of the Bucks were heroic.

The Portis haters should give Big O his flowers. Bobby has been elite lately.

AJ Green is gonna be so awesome when he finally gets minutes with Giannis.

AJ might be our starting SG next season. Wouldn't shock me.

As I type this Doc is saying "I believe in him".
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,152

Post#86 » by Matches Malone » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

SupremeHustle wrote:When Doc said one of the young guys would have to help the team, Dairy Bird was like

His defense isn't half bad either. Give him some more of Crowders minutes lol.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,392

Post#87 » by RiotPunch » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

dbrodz7 wrote:Still walking out now but I imagine VooDoo is real quiet tonight. What a crowd for a Monday regular season game! This is how it always should be, crowd helping get the team going and standing the last five minutes.

They finally got there, but it was embarrassing how many stayed seated when we were mounting a comeback.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
Chad34
RealGM

Post#88 » by Chad34 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

Ritzo wrote:People saying Bucks should be worried about our tough schedule, but I think teams should be more worried about the hot Bucks right now :lol:

the homer in me predicted a undefeated run :lol: It actually could happen if giannis isn't out too long
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,959

Post#89 » by Jez2983 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

Mags FTW wrote:
Jez2983 wrote:
LittleRooster wrote:One of my favorite wins of the year. And the crowd was great! Felt like old times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to find radio. They were loud.

Excellent, excellent win.

I don't know if there are any international restrictions, but you can stream games for free on the 620am Milwaukee Radio app.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/620-wtmj-radio/id1445950553

Doesn't work unfortunately.
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,529

Post#90 » by GoldenAntlers » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

skbucks1985 wrote:When I saw Giannis was out my thought was keep it close for 3 quarters and then maybe you can steal it at the end. But even though they did that, I'll acknowledge I wasn't feeling great about it entering the 4th. But the absolute suffocating defense during crunch time was a true beauty to watch. And perhaps the most impressive part of it is they did it with a lineup where I think most people would say 3/5 of the players are not plus defenders. The way they played defense during crunch time is the type of thing that makes me say bring on Boston
There was something about Beas finally hitting a 3 right before the 4th that made me think we were going to pull it off.

He didn't have a very good offensive game tonight, but he had a great defensive game. You could tell he really wanted to D up on those guys. He was upset when he got that 5th foul, dude was playing good defense like few said he could and got pulled from the game because of those refs. Whew. Glad we don't have to talk about them too much.
"Silence is a source of great strength." - Lao Tzu
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,494

Post#91 » by KidA24 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:42 am

I said 21-5 coming out of the ASB.... 6-0 start, 15-5 remaining....
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,287

Post#92 » by WiscoKing13 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:44 am

Wanted to see where our strength of schedule feel after tonights game and it's still second hardest. That said this west coast trip not looking nearly as bad right now.

Sent from my SM-G991U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
SupremeHustle
RealGM

Post#93 » by SupremeHustle » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:44 am

Matches Malone wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:When Doc said one of the young guys would have to help the team, Dairy Bird was like

His defense isn't half bad either. Give him some more of Crowders minutes lol.

Oh, you're speaking my language. He got more minutes than Jae tonight.

I do think Jae will help us in the playoffs when the game slows down.
Chad34
RealGM

Post#94 » by Chad34 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:44 am

Lisa needs to retire AJ automatic :nonono:
Be Here Now
Rookie
And1: 279

Post#95 » by Be Here Now » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:44 am

Read on Twitter
?
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Gooden to me...is a rock.

He is the one player I wish was healthy all year but I do not complain about it. You can't control that so why cry?
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#96 » by Shaffty » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:45 am

best regular season win of the giannis era
Perishable517
Analyst
And1: 1,951

Post#97 » by Perishable517 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:45 am

TroyD92 wrote:
mediocrityrules wrote:PatBev and Bobby together is amazing to watch, the amount of energy they both bring. A real energy duo.

Bevvy? Pobby? PatBob?

PattyBobby
Bev Portis

Sent from my CPH2417 using RealGM mobile app
" If you take away the alc l r g on Malcolm Brogdon is Mom Bod :("
- emunney

"I’d place the phone directly between my cheeks while I let one rip right in John Hammond’s ear."
- BroncoBuck
SirChurros
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,824

Post#98 » by SirChurros » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:46 am

Belt 2 Ass baby!
Swan Vox
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,917

Post#99 » by Swan Vox » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:47 am

You know, Novak might be onto something tonight…both AJ Green & Steve Kerr share a birthday, September 27. Having a glue guy like that, that can hit big 3’s when needed, has a role on a championship team.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,294

Post#100 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Tue Mar 5, 2024 3:48 am

Be Here Now wrote:
Read on Twitter
?

Beautiful. I was just about to repost that Tweet of mine :)
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."

Return to Milwaukee Bucks