DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,301

Re: Around The League - Vogel Out and Bud in with Suns 

Post#801 » by DingleJerry » Wed May 15, 2024 8:03 pm

raferfenix wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:De'Andre Hunter

What do we think Hunter’s value is?

On paper Atlanta (and every team) could use an athletic and versatile 3 and D forward.

Hunter’s health has been an issue but also my impression is he’s shown flashes but hasn’t put together any consistency.

Could be he needs a change of scenery. Snyder is a good coach though which makes me wonder what’s up.

He was legit good when he played this year but had more injury issues. He's a guy I had my eye on during the Murray talk and if there was a way to get him out of them. An interesting thing with them that might make him available is their salary cap is already sky high and he and Jalen Johnson overlap quite a bit. Johnson also proved to be good this year so do they really want to be paying both along with Murray, Tray, etc. Yea I'm in the camp that I'd keep the young athletic wings but that's a big tax bill to pay for a 6ish seed with little actual title hopes. so you might be able to get him due to them wanting to shed some salary and with him overlapping with another young player at the same position.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 37,056

Post#802 » by emunney » Wed May 15, 2024 9:06 pm

I think every Haslem take I've heard been absolute nonsense.

Read on Twitter
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,262

Post#803 » by Sigra » Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 pm

Ruben Quevedo wrote:Am I a prisoner of the moment in saying that Jokic is the best player since peak Lebron and peak Shaq? .

Well, that moment is long now LoL.

I was thinking today, if he keeps playing like this, he may end up #3 all time. Right after Jordan and Lebron. Such an amazing player.
jschligs
General Manager
And1: 5,982

Post#804 » by jschligs » Wed May 15, 2024 9:48 pm

Was looking through Denver's draft history. They have been damn good with their picks since they drafted Jokic. Murray, Craig, Porter, Bones, Braun. We need their scout.
machu46
RealGM
And1: 3,731

Post#805 » by machu46 » Wed May 15, 2024 9:53 pm

jschligs wrote:Was looking through Denver's draft history. They have been damn good with their picks since they drafted Jokic. Murray, Craig, Porter, Bones, Braun. We need their scout.

If I remember right, he's the guy that has built Minnesota up into what it is now too.
trwi7 wrote:**** me deep, Giannis. ****. Me. Deep.
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,622

Post#806 » by Frank Nova » Wed May 15, 2024 11:04 pm

machu46 wrote:
jschligs wrote:Was looking through Denver's draft history. They have been damn good with their picks since they drafted Jokic. Murray, Craig, Porter, Bones, Braun. We need their scout.

If I remember right, he's the guy that has built Minnesota up into what it is now too.

Tim Connelly. POBO of Denver from 2013-2022. Current POBO of Minny. I’d love for the Bucks to hire him.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 5,056

Post#807 » by Plossum » Thu May 16, 2024 12:36 am

A lot of 2019 Bucks about this year’s Celts. Dominant reg season team who you don’t quite trust to get it done in the Playoffs.

A series vs a healthy Bucks or Knicks team would’ve been quite an epic. I think they’d handle the Pacers pretty easily. Can’t see them beating Denver.
#LockUpChuck
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,840

Post#808 » by Ayt » Thu May 16, 2024 12:44 am

Ruben Quevedo wrote:Am I a prisoner of the moment in saying that Jokic is the best player since peak Lebron and peak Shaq?

I tried to downplay his greatness by focusing on his defense and lack of volume scoring. He might not be an elite defender but he's much better than I gave him credit for. And he's absolutely an elite scorer.

Lack of volume scoring? Look at what he does in the playoffs. Dude averaged 30.0 PPG in the playoffs last year leading his team to a title.

Plossum wrote:A lot of 2019 Bucks about this year’s Celts. Dominant reg season team who you don’t quite trust to get it done in the Playoffs.

A series vs a healthy Bucks or Knicks team would’ve been quite an epic. I think they’d handle the Pacers pretty easily. Can’t see them beating Denver.

I really wish the Knicks were healthy because they could out grit those clowns in a 7 game series.
Plossum
General Manager

Post#809 » by Plossum » Thu May 16, 2024 1:11 am

Garland has really tanked his value the past two years. Doesn’t seem up to the level of Playoff basketball.
#LockUpChuck
WeMajor34
Ballboy
And1: 41

Post#810 » by WeMajor34 » Thu May 16, 2024 2:17 am

Celtics have a straight path to the Finals with 2 easy series wins under their belt. Each team has had the injury bug but the Celtics, to their credit, have taken care of the injury-riddled teams in their path. Their road to the conference finals isn’t impressive but they did take care of business.

With that being said, the Knicks feel like a team of destiny this year considering how much tougher their opponents have been and how they’ve persevered through their long injury list. I’m assuming the Knicks beat the Pacers in 6 or 7, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully the Knicks can beat the Celtics in the CF.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,925

Post#811 » by blazza18 » Thu May 16, 2024 2:22 am

I don't often get confused by team's jerseys or court but I've looked down confused multiple times today wondering who was playing
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,409

Post#812 » by RiotPunch » Thu May 16, 2024 2:26 am

I was skeptical at first, but Presti would give us #12 for Lopez at halftime if he could.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
Plossum
General Manager

Post#813 » by Plossum » Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 am

WeMajor34 wrote:Celtics have a straight path to the Finals with 2 easy series wins under their belt. Each team has had the injury bug but the Celtics, to their credit, have taken care of the injury-riddled teams in their path. Their road to the conference finals isn’t impressive but they did take care of business.

With that being said, the Knicks feel like a team of destiny this year considering how much tougher their opponents have been and how they’ve persevered through their long injury list. I’m assuming the Knicks beat the Pacers in 6 or 7, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully the Knicks can beat the Celtics in the CF.

I’m not sure Knicks Boston would be very close. Too much of a talent disparity for NYK playing a team as good as Boston. If OG can come back then maybe. But no OG, Randle, Bojan is killer. Robinson probably wouldn’t have played much that series regardless of his injury.

Knicks haven’t played a great defensive team yet and feels like Boston has so many great defenders to throw at Brunson. Divo ain’t going off on that D like he’s able to vs Indy.
#LockUpChuck
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,409

Post#814 » by RiotPunch » Thu May 16, 2024 3:18 am

Just had the realization that Mark Daigneault is John Hawkes.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
Plossum
General Manager

Post#815 » by Plossum » Thu May 16, 2024 3:26 am

Rough night for everyone not named Shai to **** the bed for OKC.
#LockUpChuck
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,925

Post#816 » by blazza18 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:39 am

Someone on OKC besides Shai needs to be able to hit some shots off the dribble. No one wanted to on that last possession.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,816

Post#817 » by MikeIsGood » Thu May 16, 2024 3:52 am

I swear like a sailor so do not at all care, but I think it's interesting how you literally never hear anyone swear in interviews and Luka does it 'accidentally' every interview.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,196

Post#818 » by MickeyDavis » Thu May 16, 2024 4:08 am

Holmgren getting destroyed on defense.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Plossum
General Manager

Post#819 » by Plossum » Thu May 16, 2024 4:27 am

MickeyDavis wrote:Holmgren getting destroyed on defense.

OKC could use a couple of hardened vets like Brolo
#LockUpChuck
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 24,233

Post#820 » by Ron Swanson » Thu May 16, 2024 1:05 pm

Will gladly take #12, Kenrich Williams, and Dieng off of Presti's hands. Just do it before Atlanta or Cleveland offers them Jarett Allen or Capella.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks