Read on Twitter
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,049

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#22 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Jul 5, 2021 7:19 pm

"Only" a $1 fee
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,936

Post#23 » by Bucksfan28 » Mon Jul 5, 2021 7:57 pm

Looking for G4. Ideally three tix but I would entertain anything from 2-4.
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,140

Post#24 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Jul 6, 2021 12:53 pm

Bucksfan28 wrote:Looking for G4. Ideally three tix but I would entertain anything from 2-4.

I have 2 in section 120 row 25 seats on the right side. Looking for $725/ticket. (Would be cheapest lower bowl on seat geek and better location on the endzone; think it is $600 just to get in) Not a steal but figure I would throw that out if anyone wanted to avoid fees.

I mentioned in the pregame thread but if anyone is looking to stay downtown, I can get the Hyatts for $125 w/parking. (Not gonna abuse it but will let a few people have a good night in the district without having to drive home :) )
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#25 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jul 7, 2021 12:24 am

A number of downtown Milwaukee streets will be closed on Bucks gamedays during the NBA Finals – including away games – starting with Game 1 on Tuesday, June 6.

The street closures, along with parking restrictions, will be enforced roughly three hours before the start of each NBA Finals game.

The Milwaukee Police Department recommends that anyone planning to attend the NBA Finals, watch parties at the Deer District or heading to the downtown area, be aware of the delays that may be caused by traffic congestion.

The following streets will be closed the day of each game:

N. 6th Street / W. Juneau Avenue – No eastbound traffic.

N. 5th Street / W. McKinley Avenue – Mid-block between Juneau and McKinley, no southbound traffic.

N. 4th Street / W. McKinley Avenue – Mid-block between Juneau and McKinley, no southbound traffic.

N. 3rd Street / W. Juneau Avenue – No westbound traffic after Moderne garage door.

N. 3rd Street / W. Highland Avenue – No westbound traffic.

N. 4th Street / W. State Street – No northbound traffic at Turner Hall.

The following no parking/tow-away zones will also be in effect:

N. Old World Third Street, from W. State Street to W. McKinley Avenue.

N. 6th Street, from W. State Street. to W. McKinley Avenue.

N. Vel R. Phillips Street, from W. State Street to W. Highland Avenue.

The street closures are subject to change, MPD said, as there may be other street closures or parking restrictions made as circumstances change throughout the event.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,076

Post#26 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jul 7, 2021 1:14 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Tried getting on Ticketmaster but errors out when select tickets. Gonna wait it out and see where things are at come late next week. Looks like get in gonna be around 400-500/ticket but right now excitement in full affect.

Yup. let things settle down a bit. A loss in game 1 would lower prices somewhat. Game 4 cheaper than game 3.

It did look like get-in price on TM dropped about $75-100/ticket (post fees) from yesterday afternoon. Ideally I'd like to go to Game 3 but agree that 4 is likely going to be slightly cheaper. And if they're down 3-0, probably will see a drastic drop which is why I'm tentative to buy Game 4 at the moment.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,293

Post#27 » by paulpressey25 » Wed Jul 7, 2021 2:15 pm

You guys are right, those Ticketmaster fees are ridiculous. Looked at 2 $625 tickets for Game three and the Ticketmaster fee was $287.50 for the pair. Then $81 tax on top of that.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#28 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jul 7, 2021 2:49 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:You guys are right, those Ticketmaster fees are ridiculous. Looked at 2 $625 tickets for Game three and the Ticketmaster fee was $287.50 for the pair. Then $81 tax on top of that.

Yeah, its pretty bad. And no way to avoid it as that is where Bucks release their tickets too, unless have season seats. I'm struggling to drop $1500 on a game that may be ****, lol. Deer District looks fun but seems like it may be a pain in ass as assume long lines for beer, restrooms, etc. Plus never know on weather.

I just feel like this is the payoff I been seeking for all of those empty BC games I trekked down to pre-Kidd/Bud era. This is was always the hope, sticking it out and going to a Finals game. In hindsight wish I would've just bit bullet on season tickets.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,926

Post#29 » by buckboy » Wed Jul 7, 2021 3:39 pm

Be careful where you park. I had two different friends have their cars stolen north of the Fiserv last night.

Cops told them both that it's up to 50 cars a night on Deer District nights, and all from the area north of FF.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#30 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jul 7, 2021 3:49 pm

buckboy wrote:Be careful where you park. I had two different friends have their cars stolen north of the Fiserv last night.

Cops told them both that it's up to 50 cars a night on Deer District nights, and all from the area north of FF.

Especially if you drive a Kia or a Hyundai as guess there is a glitch that makes them easy to hot wire. My neighbor's sister had hers stolen during the Nets series.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#31 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jul 7, 2021 3:53 pm

Random question, I know they say to download tickets to Google Pay. What is the point of this? Does is not require a wifi/internet connection to pull up?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#32 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Jul 7, 2021 3:56 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Random question, I know they say to download tickets to Google Pay. What is the point of this? Does is not require a wifi/internet connection to pull up?

If you have your tickets in a wallet like Google Pay or Apple Pay you can access them without an internet connection.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#33 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jul 7, 2021 4:39 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Random question, I know they say to download tickets to Google Pay. What is the point of this? Does is not require a wifi/internet connection to pull up?

If you have your tickets in a wallet like Google Pay or Apple Pay you can access them without an internet connection.

Okay, that makes sense. I've never had issues really, but I should get in a habit of doing this. Packers are going all e-ticket and if you have 80K pulling on data may become an issue. Thanks!
buckboy
RealGM

Post#34 » by buckboy » Wed Jul 7, 2021 4:53 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
buckboy wrote:Be careful where you park. I had two different friends have their cars stolen north of the Fiserv last night.

Especially if you drive a Kia or a Hyundai as guess there is a glitch that makes them easy to hot wire. My neighbor's sister had hers stolen during the Nets series.

Yeah, I was going to mention that part, but these were both GM products, so it's the wild west out there.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,140

Post#35 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Jul 7, 2021 5:04 pm

buckboy wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Yeah, I was going to mention that part, but these were both GM products, so it's the wild west out there.

Thanks. Usually i park on the street but work is insignificantly further away and might as well park there to be safe.
buckboy
RealGM

Post#36 » by buckboy » Wed Jul 7, 2021 5:10 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
buckboy wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Thanks. Usually i park on the street but work is insignificantly further away and might as well park there to be safe.

Glad you mentioned the street thing. Both cars were street-parked and the cops mentioned that was the worst place to park in both cases.
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,755

Post#37 » by chonestown » Wed Jul 7, 2021 5:26 pm

Petition to nickname Fiserv Forum as Random House.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
0BobLobLaw0
Starter
And1: 2,022

Post#38 » by 0BobLobLaw0 » Wed Jul 7, 2021 6:57 pm

I'd recommend going to viewing party inside for road games. Walked out last night feeling like we dropped a home game. Super cool atmosphere and well worth $10 per ticket.
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don't need double talk... You need Bob Loblaw.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,988

Post#39 » by soxperry » Wed Jul 7, 2021 7:20 pm

0BobLobLaw0 wrote:I'd recommend going to viewing party inside for road games. Walked out last night feeling like we dropped a home game. Super cool atmosphere and well worth $10 per ticket.

Oh, fun.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#40 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Jul 7, 2021 11:56 pm

buckboy wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

My girlfriends car was stolen down there as well during the nets game. She drove a Hyundai Elentra. Cops found it the next day, insurance totaled it out. That happened during the Sunday game in broad daylight. Takes 2 minutes to steal it. When I picked the car up the next day I used a needle nose pliers to start it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks