ImageImage

FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,075

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#41 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Jul 8, 2021 2:35 pm

Looks like tickets bumped again today, or everything priced under $700 sold in last 24 hours. I may wait to see if Bucks release seats day before game and try to jump on that (and hope it doesn't error).
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#42 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Whats the best way to get on I-43 north after the game if park around police station? Looks like that tunnel is closed again and possibly the ramp from Highland Street.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,048

Post#43 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Whats the best way to get on I-43 north after the game if park around police station? Looks like that tunnel is closed again and possibly the ramp from Highland Street.

That tunnel was always great. I think you can take 6th Street North and turn left on McKinley and get on there. I've done that a lot. But I haven't had to go north from FF for awhile and I'm not sure about current construction closures
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#44 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Ended up finding a street spot on Highland in between 9th and 10th St. Was back on I-43 north within minutes of getting to car. We got there about 3.5 hours before tip-off though and there was not much left. The lot behind the church on like Highland & 8th was charging $40.

First time I actually watched a game from Upper Level and it was pretty solid. We had corner, row 3. I'd have no problem with those seats full-time.

Fun experience last night. Glad I splurged as the payoff for all those years was pretty special. I'm not sure they'll win the series or not, but memorable night.
ejn1214
Pro Prospect
And1: 695

Post#45 » by ejn1214 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Ended up finding a street spot on Highland in between 9th and 10th St. Was back on I-43 north within minutes of getting to car. We got there about 3.5 hours before tip-off though and there was not much left. The lot behind the church on like Highland & 8th was charging $40.

First time I actually watched a game from Upper Level and it was pretty solid. We had corner, row 3. I'd have no problem with those seats full-time.

Fun experience last night. Glad I splurged as the payoff for all those years was pretty special. I'm not sure they'll win the series or not, but memorable night.

Thanks for the info and glad you had a good time. So getting out of there wasnt a problem? I need to go 43 south, but I'm parking close to where you were for game 6 (Milwaukee brewing Company structure).

Did you walk around deer district before? How were the lines for drinks? It took me 30+ minutes 2 years ago. When did you get in line to get in and did you use the main entrance by deer district?
James1980
Veteran
And1: 400

Post#46 » by James1980 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Has anybody done the standing room only tickets? Thanks!
NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:I overlook foolishness.
wapith
Junior
And1: 164

Post#47 » by wapith » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:57 pm

James1980 wrote:Has anybody done the standing room only tickets? Thanks!

I'll share my experience...

Did SRO for Toronto series couple years ago and I liked it (helps being tall). You could pretty much stand anywhere in the concourses. It's actually pretty nice for watching bathroom and beer lines, because if you dont time them right the wait can be LONG.

Tried to do SRO for Brooklyn series this year. They told us we can only go stand in the small area up by the Panorama Club (way up top) which I was not happy with and is different from what their website says. Ended up being given tickets in the 109 section since we were complaining a bit.

So to me, depends on what their rules are now... I really wouldn't want to watch from Panorama Club.
James1980
Veteran

Post#48 » by James1980 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:02 pm

wapith wrote:

Did SRO for Toronto series couple years ago and I liked it (helps being tall). You could pretty much stand anywhere in the concourses. It's actually pretty nice for watching bathroom and beer lines, because if you dont time them right the wait can be LONG.

Tried to do SRO for Brooklyn series this year. They told us we can only go stand in the small area up by the Panorama Club (way up top) which I was not happy with and is different from what their website says. Ended up being given tickets in the 109 section since we were complaining a bit.

So to me, depends on what their rules are now... I really wouldn't want to watch from Panorama Club.

Thank you, I would not be happy if I paid $500 each and had to go to that club, the website and seating chart shows available behind sections 115-118, 135, 109.
packer396
Sophomore
And1: 150

Post#49 » by packer396 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:55 pm

James1980 wrote:
wapith wrote:

Thank you, I would not be happy if I paid $500 each and had to go to that club, the website and seating chart shows available behind sections 115-118, 135, 109.

Panorama club is not bad if you can sit on the railing, but in the playoffs they have been roping off the actual railing so there's maybe a 3-4 foot section on one end for standing and thats it. I did see a huge open area behind 215 (behind the basket), but it looked as if it was packed the whole game
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#50 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:55 pm

James1980 wrote:
wapith wrote:

Agreed, I would not want to watch from Panorama Club either. It is steep. It is also very clubbing with the DJ pumping music although I don't know if they tone that down during the game. Access to outside balcony is cool but you're there for the game. The club always strikes me as an appeal to people that want to be part of the vibe but could careless about about the game. Its like a really expensive bar/club more or less.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#51 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:00 pm

ejn1214 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Ended up finding a street spot on Highland in between 9th and 10th St. Was back on I-43 north within minutes of getting to car. We got there about 3.5 hours before tip-off though and there was not much left. The lot behind the church on like Highland & 8th was charging $40.

Thanks for the info and glad you had a good time. So getting out of there wasnt a problem? I need to go 43 south, but I'm parking close to where you were for game 6 (Milwaukee brewing Company structure).

Did you walk around deer district before? How were the lines for drinks? It took me 30+ minutes 2 years ago. When did you get in line to get in and did you use the main entrance by deer district?

Leaving was 0 problem. Highland wasn't super busy, so jumped right on and quick right to i-43 north. I assume if you cross over 43, that you can get on 43 south, but I'd double check as the interchange may need to jump on elsewhere. And yes, we were a 1/2 block west of MKE Brewing. Seemed pretty safe.

Deer District we were in from like 530-600pm. Beer line was about 5-6 people deep so wait wasn't too bad. My guess is it gets longer as game approaches. I don't know if I'd want to watch a game in there or not as gets real packed (obviously). The long lines are no appeal and being in upper 30s, kinda over battling elbow to elbows over that stuff.

Went in main entrance. Took about 10 minutes to get in maybe. We got in line just after 6pm (1 hour before tipoff).
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#52 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm

I'm also still kinda bummed they're sticking with the $13 for a pint can of domestic beer inside. That seems a little excessive...
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#53 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:15 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:I'm also still kinda bummed they're sticking with the $13 for a pint can of domestic beer inside. That seems a little excessive...

Have to pay that luxury tax somehow
James1980
Veteran

Post#54 » by James1980 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:20 pm

packer396 wrote:
James1980 wrote:
wapith wrote:

Panorama club is not bad if you can sit on the railing, but in the playoffs they have been roping off the actual railing so there's maybe a 3-4 foot section on one end for standing and thats it. I did see a huge open area behind 215 (behind the basket), but it looked as if it was packed the whole game

Not on the sidelines, 115-118 though?
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#55 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:29 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:I'm also still kinda bummed they're sticking with the $13 for a pint can of domestic beer inside. That seems a little excessive...

I'm bummed the tappers are gone

That was the best deal

It was 24oz draft for the same price as the 16oz can, although I think it went down to 20oz cups at some point

Maybe they'll return in the fall
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,176

Post#56 » by JimmyTheKid » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:31 pm

The beer options are a complete joke. How are the only 5 choices in the entire building Miller Lite, Coors Lite, High Life, Blue Moon, or a Seltzer? Thats damn near criminal. Guy who served me on Sunday straight up said "don't tip" and pushed the 'no tip' button himself. The workers only get to keep tips if you pay in cash. He obviously wasn't thrilled with the situation as most patrons were probably paying with cards. $13 for a domestic can or $14 for a pretty thick Jack pour. Ridiculous either way but also a no brainer.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#57 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:35 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:

The beer options are a complete joke. How are the only 5 choices in the entire building Miller Lite, Coors Lite, High Life, Blue Moon, or a Seltzer? Thats damn near criminal. Guy who served me on Sunday straight up said "don't tip" and pushed the 'no tip' button himself. The workers only get to keep tips if you pay in cash. He obviously wasn't thrilled with the situation as most patrons were probably paying with cards. $13 for a domestic can or $14 for a pretty thick Jack pour. Ridiculous either way but also a no brainer.

wow, that's ridiculous for the Bucks to pocket all credit card tips (which would be a vast majority). They used to have a great beer selection. I understand when they had limited capacity to reduce the amount of beers but in the playoffs it should have been back to normal
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#58 » by talbert » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:37 pm

JimmyTheKid wrote:

What?!? The workers don't get the tips?!?! Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, this ownership group can go F*** themselves. This needs to be brought the public's attention. Anyone who's ever tipped thought they were tipping the workers not the establishment. As someone who bartends this makes my blood boil.
James1980
Veteran

Post#59 » by James1980 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:19 pm

talbert wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:

What?!? The workers don't get the tips?!?! Can anyone confirm this? If it's true, this ownership group can go F*** themselves. This needs to be brought the public's attention. Anyone who's ever tipped thought they were tipping the workers not the establishment. As someone who bartends this makes my blood boil.

That is also against federal law.
packer396
Sophomore
And1: 150

Post#60 » by packer396 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:26 pm

James1980 wrote:
packer396 wrote:
James1980 wrote:

Not on the sidelines, 115-118 though?

To clarify I was not saying you can't stand there, just that I noticed at the rear of 215 (and likely the opposite side) there was a railing where a fair amount of people were standing. Think its normally ADA chairs maybe

Return to Milwaukee Bucks