ImageImage

FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#941 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:30 pm

My pair of tickets went up from $4,408 to $5,486. That is an absurd increase.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,170

Post#942 » by midranger » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:42 pm

Wonder is a subscription cancelling app like rocket money could help. Or just contact your credit card directly to stop payment
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,987

Post#943 » by soxperry » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:32 pm

My one set went from 56 to 66 per ticket, the other went from 96 to 115.

really going to have to think about that.
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,285

Post#944 » by WiscoKing13 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:34 pm

I don't have season tickets, but have to think it's poor timing for an increase with a blowout Celtics game followed by Curry missing tonight.

Sent from my SM-G991U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,135

Post#945 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:00 pm

I wouldn't worry about the auto renew too much. I would assume an email is fine. Can't imagine a a 20% increase that you didn't explicitly sign off on would be legally enforceable when no actual service was rendered (assuming you cancel in the next month or so)
bigdog13
Junior
And1: 6

Post#946 » by bigdog13 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:41 pm

Mine went from $4000 to $6122

I called they told me that I have until Feb 15th to renew or my tickets will get put back in the pool for others to buy. They said if i wanted to relocate i should renew and then I would have that option during the relocation event but they would give me any pricing options for other locations

So basically you have to make the decision by Feb 15th.

Every year these price increases it getting out of control this is my 24th year and all i feel is they are try to push me out. I relocated this season after they increase my tickets by 50 %. I was able to stay in lower level for $4000 for the pair and those were cheapest in the lower level. So now what if i move I am sure i would have to go upstairs. Then what i get a decent deal and they jack those up for the following season. Again in 23 years both buildings i have moved 2 times. Now what i will have to move every year if i want to stay? Thats ridiculous and a slap in the face
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 187

Post#947 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:31 pm

bigdog13 wrote:Mine went from $4000 to $6122

I called they told me that I have until Feb 15th to renew or my tickets will get put back in the pool for others to buy. They said if i wanted to relocate i should renew and then I would have that option during the relocation event but they would give me any pricing options for other locations

Every year these price increases it getting out of control this is my 24th year and all i feel is they are try to push me out. I relocated this season after they increase my tickets by 50 %. I was able to stay in lower level for $4000 for the pair and those were cheapest in the lower level. So now what if i move I am sure i would have to go upstairs. Then what i get a decent deal and they jack those up for the following season. Again in 23 years both buildings i have moved 2 times. Now what i will have to move every year if i want to stay? Thats ridiculous and a slap in the face

I had a different experience. My rep sent me an "opt out" form to fill out - They ask for name etc. and the reasons why you are opting out. When my rep talked to me, he didn't try to sell me on staying on.

Personally, knowing what I'm getting for my tickets in the market, I think their pricing is sustainable (for now). But, the "profit" margin when I sell isn't worth the risk of a poor season now because if there is a down season (and without Dame, this RS would have seen little demand), we wouldn't be able to recoup cost on a lot of the tickets.
bigdog13
Junior

Post#948 » by bigdog13 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:54 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

I had a different experience. My rep sent me an "opt out" form to fill out - They ask for name etc. and the reasons why you are opting out. When my rep talked to me, he didn't try to sell me on staying on.

Personally, knowing what I'm getting for my tickets in the market, I think their pricing is sustainable (for now). But, the "profit" margin when I sell isn't worth the risk of a poor season now because if there is a down season (and without Dame, this RS would have seen little demand), we wouldn't be able to recoup cost on a lot of the tickets.

so you opted out and decided not keep your tickets?

if you dont renew by that date you lose them
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#949 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:24 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

It will be interesting. Like if they raise tickets by a quarter and lose a quarter it's a win. But at some point, if you think out the herd too much you lose your base. Im going to twenty games this year because I have sth. If I bought individually I wouldn't go to those games. If we aren't in those seats, supply is a lot higher and ticket prices go down.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore

Post#950 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:28 pm

bigdog13 wrote:
PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

so you opted out and decided not keep your tickets?

if you dont renew by that date you lose them

Yep..... I opted out through that form. Not renewing at 22% more than this year.
If you don't renew, it probably serves the same purpose. And the form just gives them some feedback on those not renewing.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore

Post#951 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:37 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

It will be interesting. Like if they raise tickets by a quarter and lose a quarter it's a win. But at some point, if you think out the herd too much you lose your base. Im going to twenty games this year because I have sth. If I bought individually I wouldn't go to those games. If we aren't in those seats, supply is a lot higher and ticket prices go down.

Those who have SSH definitely go to less games after they stop being SSH's. And like you said, instead of going to 20 games, I would go to 10 and if the team was playing poorly, not even bother with that many.

The tickets are always available - it's really more an investment decision to be a SSH. And a 22% hike was no longer worth the flexibility of buying day of the game.
bigdog13
Junior

Post#952 » by bigdog13 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:08 am

Honestly for me, its having the ability to be locked in at a normal price for playoffs. Cant afford to go to playoff games on the secondary market.

once i decided it much I am done for good with season tickets. I will never go back. After 24 years i may say **** it and cheer for another team.

They told me when you have guys like Dame and Gianni you have to pay them and that's why prices go up.. I said what happened to all the tv money?? then said i dont want to hear it we have Billionaire owners. i also said the money saved by getting rid of Bud and hiring the worst coach in the league should offset that cost with the little you're paying a rookie head coach who sucks.

he told me were hearing that from a lot of people on the coach
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#953 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:36 am

bigdog13 wrote:Honestly for me, its having the ability to be locked in at a normal price for playoffs. Cant afford to go to playoff games on the secondary market.

once i decided it much I am done for good with season tickets. I will never go back. After 24 years i may say **** it and cheer for another team.

They told me when you have guys like Dame and Gianni you have to pay them and that's why prices go up.. I said what happened to all the tv money?? then said i dont want to hear it we have Billionaire owners. i also said the money saved by getting rid of Bud and hiring the worst coach in the league should offset that cost with the little you're paying a rookie head coach who sucks.

he told me were hearing that from a lot of people on the coach

I just don't think the playoffs are a steal anymore. They raised prices where the first two rounds are cheaper to buy after market day off. Chances of 2 finals games are so low it's better to bet on bucks to win ECF and use those to pay for tickets.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,075

Post#954 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:56 pm

Thanks for the information. And I agree with alot of it being a full season holder since 2016 and prior to that a half season since 2009.

Mine went up from $3410 to $4242. Previously they were $3,818 from 2021/22-2022/23. My first year at Fiserv was $1716, haha.

Factoring in ticket upgrades, games I go to in my seats, etc I generally use about 20% of my tickets. I sell others to friends, family, and secondary. I live 100 miles away so I don't have the ability to just go to games on a whim unfortunately, but still a manageable drive to go to multiple games. I try to do 1 game/month. My main reason to get tickets is playoff priority, some of the season benefit events/gifts, and for me just feel slightly more engaged as a fan having the tickets. It started as a pretty inexpensive investment and then wanted to stay onboard for the golden age of Bucks basketball. But with this latest price I don't know if the risk is worth the reward. I'm guessing mine come out to like $50/ticket and even after the hot sales of the Lillard trade I probably averaged $45-48/ticket. So unless they win the FInals and creates a frenzy again, I'm going to take a hit most games at that rate.

And as said above, the playoffs aren't really a value anymore either. Prices went higher there too and the market is meh about First/Second round now pending the opponent. So you're hanging on for ECF/FInals which hasn't happened the past 2 seasons and no guarantee this year either.

Someone was trying to say if you cancel, that you lose the right to your seats for THIS year's playoffs. He kept saying they treat it as a different package. I don't think that is accurate, but he was insistent on it. I mean I wouldn't be shocked if the BUcks pulled that. Anybody know?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,033

Post#955 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:51 pm

If you are a current STH but decline to renew next year and they pull your playoff tickets for THIS season, that's some major league b.s.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,987

Post#956 » by soxperry » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:55 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:If you are a current STH but decline to renew next year and they pull your playoff tickets for THIS season, that's some major league b.s.

Did someone say that? Id be shocked if they can do that.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,033

Post#957 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:58 pm

soxperry wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:If you are a current STH but decline to renew next year and they pull your playoff tickets for THIS season, that's some major league b.s.

The post above mine mentions it. Hopefully not true.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,075

Post#958 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:28 pm

soxperry wrote:

The moderator of a Milwaukee Bucks Tickets facebook page said that they treat the playoffs as a separate package and specifically if lower level does bot renew they may not give your seat for playoffs. Many said that was not the case, which I did not think it was either. But he was persistent on it. So I don’t know. I did ask my rep today but have not heard back.
j_hilge444
Senior
And1: 126

Post#959 » by j_hilge444 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:36 pm

I had season tickets for the 21/22 season and we didn't renew. We were told the same thing initially, but didn't have any issue getting our playoff tickets that season.
Luke Ridnour getting silly all over - throwing mad alley oops to Ilyasova.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore

Post#960 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:39 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
soxperry wrote:

The moderator of a Milwaukee Bucks Tickets facebook page said that they treat the playoffs as a separate package and specifically if lower level does bot renew they may not give your seat for playoffs. Many said that was not the case, which I did not think it was either. But he was persistent on it. So I don’t know. I did ask my rep today but have not heard back.

Being a SSH guarantees playoff tickets for this season. They can't pull because you didn't renew for the next year.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks