PG Heat: Loss

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,921

Re: PG Heat: Loss 

Post#221 » by Fotis St » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:16 pm

Ayt wrote:
milweskee wrote:It's becoming painfully obvious that Budenholzer was an amazing coach and we may be entering a dark age in this franchise as a direct result of letting him go.

I say this as a fan that wanted him fired.

Hindsight shows we may have overacheived, and only acheived what we did because Bud was pulling the right strings and keeping Giannis in check enough to have the successes we did.

Without Bud Giannis has become a problem. Giannis is a low BBIQ player that needs to be coaxed into playing the right way.

I've been on this forum a long time. And for all the time I've been here this team has become uniquely unwatchable.

Giannis has been incredible this year.

I don't know what he is watching ... but he aint paying attention to details. Similar as Bud. If Bud's only concern was to keep Giannis in check, well he certainly let everybody else kept cruising, not staying fit and healthy, not preparing them for playoffs adversities. Everybody just checked mentally off after the Ring, that is the reason we need to get to the Finals this year or move the old core out.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis

Return to Milwaukee Bucks