Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas - Horst to Detroit rumor

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,921

Re: Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas - Horst to Detroit rumor 

Post#1961 » by Fotis St » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Horst pressed the panic-exit button
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,182

Post#1962 » by ReasonablySober » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 pm

The season was over when Giannis went down, but now it can officially go to hell.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,921

Post#1963 » by Fotis St » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

Khris to the Lakers for AD
Brook + Pat for Ben Simmons

Lillard, AJ Green, Simmons, Giannis, AD can win it all next year.
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
ColeWorld23
Sixth Man
And1: 703

Post#1964 » by ColeWorld23 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:02 pm

We’re cursed
pifhluk23
Sixth Man
And1: 908

Post#1965 » by pifhluk23 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

JayMKE wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:
MikeIsGood wrote:How anyone can look at the three of Giannis, Dame, and Khris and determine Giannis is the one to trade is beyond me.

That's the 2nd option. #1 option is trade everyone. If that's not feasible for whatever bs reason then trading Giannis for KD is still a championship or bust move and the timeline lines up better. Plus you get some additional assets.

30 year old Giannis with all these injuries vs KD and some assets is not as big of a drop off as some of you seem to think.

What part of the experiment in Phoenix makes you want to build around KD and Dame? You think they're more likely to stay healthy than Giannis too huh? Giannis doesn't need to 3 step the whole court to be athletic or useful. He could be the most intimidating big in the league if he were more limited offensively.

The issue with the team right now is that the dog don't hunt, we can't make old unathletic poor defenders into something they're not no matter who we have coaching or what scheme they have them play. We've got great individual scorers but they don't compliment each other well & all like taking turns pounding the ball, its not surprising to see that box scores get more impressive the more load they have to carry.

Shooting is inherently streaky, I've never been confident in depending on their shots being there when you need them even with the so called snipers. Too many examples of inexplicably bad shooting from Bucks players acquired just for that, dunno what it is. I cringe watching the NBA now with the amount of 3 point spam, I guess it goes in enough for it to be the way all teams play but I hate it.

I don't want to, I want to blow it up and trade all 4 of our guys. I'm just saying if that's not feasible from an organization standpoint then just go get KD and some assets and blow it up in 2 years.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks