Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 4,774

Re: PG Charlotte: Everybody now happy 

Post#141 » by ShootingtheJ » Sat Mar 2, 2024 3:10 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:You went on that entire season and beyond how Sam Merrill and Jordan Nwora (:lol:) were just so much better than Bryn Forbes and how Bud was an idiot for playing Forbes over them all the way to our championship, let's not try to rewrite that history.

I'm sorry for the fact that I was right about Forbes, and how that has you in your feelings.

However, Forbes didn't play over anyone all the way to the Finals. He was benched and never heard from again.

The fact that Bryn Forbes played 70 games for us, 20 playoff games, had an absolute lights out playoff series and shot 45% from three during the regular season as a main rotational pieces for us in a year we won the championship after signing him for peanuts and you somehow spinning that as a win for you about how worthless he is actually so hilarious. Simply deranged.

Um, Forbes got roasted in round 2 and was benched. His benching allowed us to come back against Brooklyn and go on to win the Finals. That's what happened, it's fact.

What team is he on now?

The only deranged thing here is your obsession with the fact I dislike your favorite player. Maybe you should move on?
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,170

Post#142 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Mar 2, 2024 3:43 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:

I'm sorry for the fact that I was right about Forbes, and how that has you in your feelings.

However, Forbes didn't play over anyone all the way to the Finals. He was benched and never heard from again.

The fact that Bryn Forbes played 70 games for us, 20 playoff games, had an absolute lights out playoff series and shot 45% from three during the regular season as a main rotational pieces for us in a year we won the championship after signing him for peanuts and you somehow spinning that as a win for you about how worthless he is actually so hilarious. Simply deranged. This is like you making up PJ Tucker finals +/- stats, Malik Beasley three point percentage level funny of you 'winning" an argument and then when people call you out on your bs you ignore it and move on until the next time.

Um, Forbes got roasted in round 2 and was benched. His benching allowed us to come back against Brooklyn and go on to win the Finals. That's what happened, it's fact.

What team is he on now?

The only deranged thing here is your obsession with the fact I dislike your favorite player. Maybe you should move on?

My obsession is with the straight up dishonesty (or absolute fantasy land) that you try to bring to this forum for players that you do not like and try to pass off clear falsities as fact. You move goal posts in arguments more than anyone I've ever seen, you pick and choose stats and then ignore them or spin something when those same stats are used against your arguments, you straight up make up stats.

We don't have to talk about Bryn Forbes, sure. Let's go back to your argument about how Malik Beasley is only a product of our stars. I posted some stats that pretty much dispute your words, where's your counter argument? You just ignored that one. Is this another one of your many deranged made up statistical takes where your hoping people just believe your word or do you have anything to back up your claims. It's actually so funny and easy to tell when you're living in your candy land world because I know you're not dumb, you know how to find basically any stat you want and use them at any point it's beneficial to you, but when there's no stats to support an argument you want to believe it always just boils down to a "nah I'm right you're wrong" or you lie and it's so funny.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,170

Post#143 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Mar 2, 2024 4:17 am

Shaffty wrote:according to nba.com/stats

Malik Beasley has taken 70 3s with the defense at 2-4 feet away classified as "close" defense.

Grayson Allen has taken 5

Let's go even further with this and the notion that "teams don't respect Beasley and he's not a floor spreader".

That 70 is good for 22nd in the whole league for guarded shots from three there. Straight up the idea that teams aren't getting to him and creating space goes out the window there right? There's also just 11 guys above him on that list who are all-stars (Tatum, George, Durant, Lillard, Harden, Curry, Doncic, Mitchell, Booker, Brown, Ant) who obviously command just an immense more amount of attention and take may more shots in general than your typical "floor spreader". If you remove those the list above him is

Klay Thompson
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Michael Porter Jr.
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Max Strus
Devin Vassell
Duncan Robinson
Dejounte Murray
Mikal Bridges
Anfernee Simons
- Malik Beasley

Yeah, I'd argue he's probably spreading the floor this season.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”

Return to Milwaukee Bucks