PG Warriors - Loss

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,048

PG Warriors - Loss 

Post#1 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:25 am

Meh. We were due for a clunker. Beasley 0-6 from 3, Green 0-5. On to LA.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,038

Re: PG Warriors - Loss 

Post#2 » by Matches Malone » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:25 am

Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,885

Post#3 » by blazza18 » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:26 am

Hopefully this loss doesn't stick and we can still have a positive road trip. Ugly ass loss for the most part though. Had a chance in the third to make it an actual game but played too much dumb ball. He probs just plays like ass tonight like everyone else but we really missed Midds tonight. Just having another guy who can do stuff offensively would have been nice.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,138

Post#4 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:28 am

Going need someone to explain to me the data analytics how Giannis shooting 1.7 3s a game at 30% is so much worse than BroLo launching 5.2 a game at 34%. He needs to swing the ball more to someone who is more efficient and pick his spots.
RubberSoul
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,877

Post#5 » by RubberSoul » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:28 am

We scored 13 points in the last 17:33 of the game lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,170

Post#6 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:28 am

Rough one. Nice little comeback in the middle there but they whooped us.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,985

Post#7 » by Plossum » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:29 am

#LockUpChuck
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,841

Post#8 » by TroyD92 » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:34 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Going need someone to explain to me the data analytics how Giannis shooting 1.7 3s a game at 30% is so much worse than BroLo launching 5.2 a game at 34%. He needs to swing the ball more to someone who is more efficient and pick his spots.

Brook is a chucker
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
Plossum
General Manager

Post#9 » by Plossum » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:36 am

At risk of being on of those people post a lost, the Bucks just aren't very trustworthy in respect of a team you have faith in to win a title. We've had way too many of these 'clunkers' where we're getting blown out badly.

We've had a couple of good wins post ASB (Minny and LAC) but the others have come against either .500 or lotto teams. I'm not really sure we've turned much of a corner yet (relative to where we were pre ASB). Hopefully this is an anomaly but would anyone be shocked if we dropped 5 of the next 6 vs quality teams? It'll be a really good gauge if we're gonna be a serious threat this post season.
#LockUpChuck
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,510

Post#10 » by HKPackFan » Thu Mar 7, 2024 5:49 am

Let's hope this is that ugly clunker and not a red flag.

I'm going to count it as one of those ugly clunkers on the schedule.
#FreeChuckDiesel
mediocrityrules
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,037

Post#11 » by mediocrityrules » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:00 am

Defense had no energy. Ball security was non-existent. It felt like Giannis was blocked 5-6 times. Not sure how we're only listed with 15 turnovers. It looked like so much more than that watching the game. We were really poor on both ends of the floor. Great game for the Beas haters.
Circling calendars since 2021
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,171

Post#12 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:34 am

Only caught the last half. Sad to watch Giannis seem to put forth less effort. Have to imagine the ankle was holding him back.

That Crowder steal seemed to spell the shift in tide but as luck would have the TJD block on Giannis twice was the swiback.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Plossum
General Manager

Post#13 » by Plossum » Thu Mar 7, 2024 6:41 am

theFireBlanket wrote:Only caught the last half. Sad to watch Giannis seem to put forth less effort. Have to imagine the ankle was holding him back.

That Crowder steal seemed to spell the shift in tide but as luck would have the TJD block on Giannis twice was the swiback.

Our resident physio Jez (sorry if I've undersold your qualifications, mate) said this might be the reality of Giannis for the next few games if he's dealing with Achilles tendonitis.
#LockUpChuck
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,959

Post#14 » by Jez2983 » Thu Mar 7, 2024 7:03 am

Plossum wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:Only caught the last half. Sad to watch Giannis seem to put forth less effort. Have to imagine the ankle was holding him back.

Our resident physio Jez (sorry if I've undersold your qualifications, mate) said this might be the reality of Giannis for the next few games if he's dealing with Achilles tendonitis.

Yeah that's what I am. If it is indeed tendinopathy he'd be playing sore.

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Going need someone to explain to me the data analytics how Giannis shooting 1.7 3s a game at 30% is so much worse than BroLo launching 5.2 a game at 34%. He needs to swing the ball more to someone who is more efficient and pick his spots.

You have to think about the shots he's not taking (half joking, obviously him taking threes is about opening up the floor. Obviously I agree he needs to move it to the best scoring option)
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 3,004

Post#15 » by BUCKnation » Thu Mar 7, 2024 12:28 pm

What a weird one
ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 4,775

Post#16 » by ShootingtheJ » Thu Mar 7, 2024 1:07 pm

If the Bucks don't win it all this year, it'll be because Horst didn't upgrade from Beasley. I just can't see him helping us in the playoffs, he disappears against good defenses, and provides nothing of he isn't making shots.

We need Brook to make more shots too. Too many missed 3s and misses in the post.

The one positive is Pat continued his recent trend off creating of the dribble.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,702

Post#17 » by StickeeFingaz » Thu Mar 7, 2024 1:19 pm

Third quarter comeback quelled by DPOY Jackson-Davis.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,593

Post#18 » by Frank Nova » Thu Mar 7, 2024 1:47 pm

We were out coached 1st and foremost. I thought Kerr did a good job winning his battle vs Doc. Their small lineups bothered our rotation all night. We lost the hustle/energy aspect of the game horrendously as well. You just can’t beat a team on the road when you can’t atleast match their energy and effort regardless of the shooting splits between each team. We played like a team that wanted to win for 1 quarter and it showed. This team is resilient tho, I fully expect a bounce back game Friday night.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,743

Post#19 » by chonestown » Thu Mar 7, 2024 2:17 pm

Frank Nova wrote:We were out coached 1st and foremost. I thought Kerr did a good job winning his battle vs Doc. Their small lineups bothered our rotation all night. We lost the hustle/energy aspect of the game horrendously as well. You just can’t beat a team on the road when you can’t atleast match their energy and effort regardless of the shooting splits between each team. We played like a team that wanted to win for 1 quarter and it showed. This team is resilient tho, I fully expect a bounce back game Friday night.

Dubs just rocketed the ball around and clearly made getting on the break a priority and it caught the Bucks off guard. Couple that with them wanting to avenge the Boston debacle, not a good recipe. Small bit of credit to the Bucks for somehow keeping it within reach while GSW was shooting 60+ from deep, but this one felt lost before the first commercial break, shoutout northwoods queen Natalie Dillon.
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
Neuromancer56
Rookie
And1: 1,054

Post#20 » by Neuromancer56 » Thu Mar 7, 2024 2:18 pm

After a detailed analysis of the Warriors game, I have come to the following conclusion:
Fire Griff.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks