Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 993

Re: PG: Bucks Burn Suns - DAME! BOBBY! WELCOME BACK KHRIS 

Post#62 » by MiltownMadness » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:45 pm

Shaffty wrote:
MiltownMadness wrote:I truly think championship rest on Khris being healthy. The way he stabilizes the offense is staggering

it always has been

Obviously but I think we are favorites with a healthy Khris. Its everything. And he still has detractors
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,885

Post#63 » by blazza18 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 pm

What was the reason behind Brook playing a bit less than usual?

Not sure how the numbers play out but it seems like Dame enjoys the extra space provided by not having Giannis and/or Brook not clogging things up for him.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,354

Post#64 » by rilamann » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:00 pm

Prez wrote:We're 3-1 without Giannis this year, the 1 loss being the week before Griffin got fired when the team was completely done with the dude.

Dame in the 3 wins (Clippers/Suns/Raps) is averaging 36/4/11 on 73% TS lol. The talks of him being overrated before the game because he can't lift us without Giannis were really bizarre. That's the specific scenario where he HAS delivered this season lol. The key is to get him this aggressive, decisive, locked the **** in when Giannis is playing, every night.

I will eat a little bit of crow after today.

But 4 games is still a pretty small sample and when I actually said it earlier today, it was only 3 games.

Even though the Bucks needed to hit a **** ton of 3's to only be up 6 in the 3rd and win by 11, I will eat a small plate of crow and maybe give the Bucks a tad bit more faith when Giannis is out.

When Giannis does play, the only time it seems like the Bucks build leads is when Giannis is in the game and then they tend to lose leads when he goes to the bench. Bucks seem super dependent on Giannis this season when he suits up, more so than in the past. That would lead one to believe that the Bucks would really struggle without Giannis. In the 4 game sample without Giannis, that hasn't been the case.

And I still stand by Dame being overrated. Dame has his moments and when I say he's overrated, I am not saying he sucks. He's a legit all star level player. I just don't think he's that great and as good as people think he is.

Dame being a member of the 75th anniversary team is one of the greatest scams in NBA History. He better be giving a massive amount of his salary to his marketing team.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,171

Post#65 » by theFireBlanket » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:03 pm

blazza18 wrote:What was the reason behind Brook playing a bit less than usual?

Not sure how the numbers play out but it seems like Dame enjoys the extra space provided by not having Giannis and/or Brook not clogging things up for him.

He was off in the 3rd quarter, bricking shots, fimbling passes & looking awkward. Suns went on their run during that point.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,519

Post#66 » by GoldenAntlers » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:06 pm

Neuromancer56 wrote:It's likely we're the #2 seed come playoff time. As it stands right now, the #2 seed gets the winner of the 76'ers/Heat, and Philly will have Embiid back by then. Ugh.
I love it.
"Silence is a source of great strength." - Lao Tzu
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,038

Post#67 » by Matches Malone » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 pm

Read on Twitter
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
thomchatt3rton
Head Coach
And1: 2,231

Post#68 » by thomchatt3rton » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:09 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:

He was off in the 3rd quarter, bricking shots, fimbling passes & looking awkward. Suns went on their run during that point.

They did make a run with Brook in in the 3rd but they also made a run with him out in the 4th—Beal getting to the rim over and over.

I would’ve put Lopez back in later personally as NO ONE was protecting the rim. But what do I know? We won.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,354

Post#69 » by rilamann » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:12 pm

One thing I will eat a big plate of crow on is trading Bobby.

I admit, I wanted the Bucks to pull the trigger on the Bobby for Grant Williams deal just over a month ago. I am sorry, Bobby.

Which is funny, because up until this season, I was one of the people who scoffed at anyone who mere mentioned the thought of trading Bobby. This season I kind of jumped on the trade Bobby bandwagon.

I ought to be ashamed of myself....lol.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#70 » by Shaffty » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:12 pm

Read on Twitter
randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,423

Post#71 » by randy84 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:29 pm

rilamann wrote:Dame being a member of the 75th anniversary team is one of the greatest scams in NBA History. He better be giving a massive amount of his salary to his marketing team.

Well Carmelo Anthony is on that list as well has Harden and Westbrook. I would consider Dame at their level.
drdrG
Bench Warmer
And1: 832

Post#72 » by drdrG » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:40 pm

Bobby and Giannis should be on the floor together sparingly. They like the same spots on offense and they don't play well together defensively.

Giannis is by far the superior player but the offense to my eye runs more smoothly centered around Dame's decision making. Many people have said it already, but getting Giannis and Dame to gel offensively will determine the outcome of this season.

If they play great off of each other, we can win it all. If not, we can lose anytime.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,643

Post#73 » by Profound23 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:57 pm

Please best Boston and LA.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,171

Post#74 » by theFireBlanket » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:11 pm

GoldenAntlers wrote:
Neuromancer56 wrote:It's likely we're the #2 seed come playoff time. As it stands right now, the #2 seed gets the winner of the 76'ers/Heat, and Philly will have Embiid back by then. Ugh.
I love it.

Have to beat the best teams if you want to win. OTOH are we even sure if Embiid endures or has the same impact post surgery?
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,781

Post#75 » by AussieBuck » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:15 pm

So I guess Durant was having an old man legs game. Dude was barely there for a shootout game. Fun game.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
yb90
Pro Prospect
And1: 255

Post#76 » by yb90 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:21 pm

rilamann wrote:One thing I will eat a big plate of crow on is trading Bobby.

I admit, I wanted the Bucks to pull the trigger on the Bobby for Grant Williams deal just over a month ago. I am sorry, Bobby.

Which is funny, because up until this season, I was one of the people who scoffed at anyone who mere mentioned the thought of trading Bobby. This season I kind of jumped on the trade Bobby bandwagon.

I ought to be ashamed of myself....lol.

I wanted the deal too but that was only if the Bucks got more compensation in the deal, like Derrick Jones and a pick. Bobby has always been a starter and to me he is like having a Julius Randle come off the bench. The one huge issue would've been not having a back up big to play behind Lopez.

Grant has been playing well for Charlotte and is still someone the Bucks could use as an offseason pickup as a Crowder replacement. P.J. Washington was a bad move so far and has always shot worst than Grant. Bobby on Dallas with Lively and Gafford covering for him would have been tough. Their loss.
Milbucks96
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,520

Post#77 » by Milbucks96 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:27 pm

randy84 wrote:
rilamann wrote:Dame being a member of the 75th anniversary team is one of the greatest scams in NBA History. He better be giving a massive amount of his salary to his marketing team.

Well Carmelo Anthony is on that list as well has Harden and Westbrook. I would consider Dame at their level.

I think all of those guys are better than Dame. Harden and Westbrook easily, Carmelo is debatable.
yb90
Pro Prospect
And1: 255

Post#78 » by yb90 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:31 pm

Great win but offensively the Bucks match up great with them without Giannis and is even better with Giannis. Phx have a small 1-3 rotation that fit the Bucks short guards and wings. So when the shots falling they have a chance especially if Durant is off.

Also, I said it in the G.T. but A.J. Green has to get better playing off the ball and learnt where he needs to slide to when other plays attack. This has been his issue numerous games and probably why he doesn't play more. He still deserves time though but it maybe be hard once Giannis comes back
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,781

Post#79 » by AussieBuck » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:32 pm

Dame is better than Melo. This isn't slander we need
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
-Jragon-
Head Coach
And1: 1,668

Post#80 » by -Jragon- » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:32 pm

thomchatt3rton wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:

They did make a run with Brook in in the 3rd but they also made a run with him out in the 4th—Beal getting to the rim over and over.

I would’ve put Lopez back in later personally as NO ONE was protecting the rim. But what do I know? We won.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Also they had a stretch where they ran Durant as the C... we also have to adjust to them sometimes.. Brook would have been cooked against that lineup

Return to Milwaukee Bucks