ImageImage

PG: Bucks Burn Suns - DAME! BOBBY! WELCOME BACK KHRIS

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,778

Re: PG: Bucks Burn Suns - DAME! BOBBY! WELCOME BACK KHRIS 

Post#81 » by AussieBuck » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

How good was that long arse buzzer beater to give us breathing room? Man is by far Gianni's best ever teammate and he's not comfortable yet.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
-Jragon-
Head Coach
And1: 1,667

Post#82 » by -Jragon- » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Milbucks96 wrote:
randy84 wrote:
rilamann wrote:Dame being a member of the 75th anniversary team is one of the greatest scams in NBA History. He better be giving a massive amount of his salary to his marketing team.

Well Carmelo Anthony is on that list as well has Harden and Westbrook. I would consider Dame at their level.

I think all of those guys are better than Dame. Harden and Westbrook easily, Carmelo is debatable.

Yeah I'll take Dame Dolla
yb90
Senior
And1: 254

Post#83 » by yb90 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Milbucks96 wrote:
randy84 wrote:
rilamann wrote:Dame being a member of the 75th anniversary team is one of the greatest scams in NBA History. He better be giving a massive amount of his salary to his marketing team.

Well Carmelo Anthony is on that list as well has Harden and Westbrook. I would consider Dame at their level.

I think all of those guys are better than Dame. Harden and Westbrook easily, Carmelo is debatable.

Kind of funny that Melo played with the other 3 players at the end of his career.
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#84 » by -Jragon- » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:37 pm

AussieBuck wrote:How good was that long arse buzzer beater to give us breathing room? Man is by far Gianni's best ever teammate and he's not comfortable yet.

Because he doesn't have that booty screen down yet where you're already leaning the way you want to roll to.. he should be yoking off these picks... too much soccer or rugby or whatever Greece played
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,770

Post#85 » by ShootingtheJ » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:40 pm

-Jragon- wrote:
Milbucks96 wrote:
randy84 wrote:Well Carmelo Anthony is on that list as well has Harden and Westbrook. I would consider Dame at their level.

Dame's gravity is unreal. We get so many easy shots because of his mere presence.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,045

Post#86 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 pm

Get Melo's name out of this thread.8-)
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,758

Post#87 » by MikeIsGood » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:58 pm

Are y'all honestly arguing about Dame in a game he just put up 30 and 16? Go for a walk, guys :lol:
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,635

Post#88 » by Balls2TheWalls » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:12 pm

Highlight for me was Khris looking further along than I am used to him looking coming off of injury. Non hesitant on his shot, and moving around in the zone and bodying up on people.
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,045

Post#89 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:20 pm

It appears as if the extra time they took with Khris was to work on his conditioning so he could come back strong at 25 minutes instead of a week ago at 15 minutes.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,347

Post#90 » by rilamann » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:43 pm

AussieBuck wrote:Dame is better than Melo. This isn't slander we need

I think Dame is overrated, that said I would still take Dame all day over Melo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,153

Post#91 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:48 pm

Couldn't watch this one, excited for the replay. **** the Suns.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,347

Post#92 » by rilamann » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:51 pm

randy84 wrote:

I am not necessarily a fan of Harden or Westbrook. But Harden has won an MVP & Westbrook has won an MVP. Westbrook is also one of only two players to ever average a triple double and Westbrook did it 4 times. Just based on that you can make an argument that they should both be on the 75th anniversary team. You could almost make a case that if you've won a league MVP you automatically make the team.

Dame and Melo shouldn't be on the team, but I would take Dame over Melo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,635

Post#93 » by Balls2TheWalls » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:51 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:It appears as if the extra time they took with Khris was to work on his conditioning so he could come back strong at 25 minutes instead of a week ago at 15 minutes.

I think everyone remembers the game against the Grizzlies after coming off of injury where Khris tried to football tackle Bane because he was getting cooked. I was very happy to not see him in that form.
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
yb90
Senior
And1: 254

Post#94 » by yb90 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:28 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:
Milbucks96 wrote:I think all of those guys are better than Dame. Harden and Westbrook easily, Carmelo is debatable.

Dame's gravity is unreal. We get so many easy shots because of his mere presence.

When his shot is on and he is not over dribbling he is great but playing against a team without a POA defender and zero rim protection helps a bunch. I like Dame and think he will be better going forward but his lack of creativity in between that rim area and midrange hurts him a lot as a scorer. Kyrie, Steph, and Brunson are great in those areas despite their lack of height.
ShootingtheJ
Head Coach
And1: 4,770

Post#95 » by ShootingtheJ » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:36 am

yb90 wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:

When his shot is on and he is not over dribbling he is great but playing against a team without a POA defender and zero rim protection helps a bunch. I like Dame and think he will be better going forward but his lack of creativity in between that rim area and midrange hurts him a lot as a scorer. Kyrie, Steph, and Brunson are great in those areas despite their lack of height.

When we play Brunson, we do absolutely nothing different defensively to defend him. Teams defend Dame like they're petrified of him. Maybe they shouldn't, but until they do its impossible to compare him to mortals
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#96 » by -Jragon- » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:
yb90 wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:

When we play Brunson, we do absolutely nothing different defensively to defend him. Teams defend Dame like they're petrified of him. Maybe they shouldn't, but until they do its impossible to compare him to mortals

Also some days when he turns on his afterburner jets their only hope is fouling him without getting caught. I think Dame could do unlimited damage in the midrange, if he wanted, but he plays efficiency so he either shoots a 3, dishes for a 3 or takes it in to contact for an and 1. He was surprisingly very well coached; that's what surprises me most about him is that he makes the smart, correct play almost always... I thought we were getting a chucker that had more hot streaks than cold.
drone3
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,534

Post#97 » by drone3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:06 am

rilamann wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Dame is better than Melo. This isn't slander we need

I think Dame is overrated, that said I would still take Dame all day over Melo.
I'm big on aesthetics and Melos J is a thing of beauty. Aesthetics tend to sway the masses and I guess most ppl would rank Melo above Dame
Isocleas2
Veteran
And1: 513

Post#98 » by Isocleas2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:21 am

drdrG wrote:Bobby and Giannis should be on the floor together sparingly. They like the same spots on offense and they don't play well together defensively.

Giannis is by far the superior player but the offense to my eye runs more smoothly centered around Dame's decision making. Many people have said it already, but getting Giannis and Dame to gel offensively will determine the outcome of this season.

If they play great off of each other, we can win it all. If not, we can lose anytime.

Should always have 1 of Giannis or Dame on the court. When it's Giannis I'd like Middleton out there with him because of their historically great 2 man game. When Giannis sits bring Bobby in for him and let him and Dame cook.
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,841

Post#99 » by TroyD92 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:27 am

The Giannis and Dame fit is starting to concern me. Small sample size, but there's clearly some disconnect between their chemistry/games
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,882

Post#100 » by blazza18 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:34 am

I think their chemistry is getting pretty good these days tbh. I think the concern still atm is how often Giannis is still getting in the way of Dame after he gives the ball up. You hope them and Doc know what's up and it continues to improve with more practice.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks