ImageImage

PG Indy Game 2: Series Tied 1-1

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MissKhriddleton
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,182

Re: PG Indy Game 2: Series Tied 1-1 

Post#281 » by MissKhriddleton » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 pm

rilamann wrote:In a 12 month period where literally everything the Bucks have done has been a disaster and blown up in their faces.

Bringing Giannis back in a series that you're going to lose anyway only for him to possibly rupture his achilles and miss all of next season would be one hell of an on-brand grand finale for this season.

I said it the other day but if it was up to me there is not a chance Giannis steps on an NBA court suited up until October.

Imagine the Pacers are out there disrespecting and humiliating us for the 57th time this season and then you look over and Giannis is laying on the court holding his achilles as we're down 20 and about to go down 1-3 in the series.

**** that.

Lifetime ban if Bucks win this series.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,015

Post#282 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:01 pm

MissKhriddleton wrote:
rilamann wrote:In a 12 month period where literally everything the Bucks have done has been a disaster and blown up in their faces.

Bringing Giannis back in a series that you're going to lose anyway only for him to possibly rupture his achilles and miss all of next season would be one hell of an on-brand grand finale for this season.

I said it the other day but if it was up to me there is not a chance Giannis steps on an NBA court suited up until October.

Imagine the Pacers are out there disrespecting and humiliating us for the 57th time this season and then you look over and Giannis is laying on the court holding his achilles as we're down 20 and about to go down 1-3 in the series.

**** that.

If there was a lifetime ban for someone who had an opinion that turned out wrong there would be no one here.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,215

Post#283 » by DingleJerry » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm

Obviously not a ban but didn't that rabid anti-Middleton poster from say 2019-2021 disappear or at least quit posting after the title run?
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,758

Post#284 » by DanoMac » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 pm

**** that.

Lmao who thinks like this
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#285 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:14 pm

DingleJerry wrote:Obviously not a ban but didn't that rabid anti-Middleton poster from say 2019-2021 disappear or at least quit posting after the title run?

We had a few who quit posting, either for good or for awhile, after the title run. A handful didn't post once in the 100+ page championship thread that was stickied to the top for a year. Oh well, hard to be a contrarian while the team is winning a ring. Lots of different viewpoints here. Good debate and discussion.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,331

Post#286 » by rilamann » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:28 pm

DanoMac wrote:

**** that.

Someone old enough to remember what happened to KD in the 2019 NBA Finals.

And someone who has paid attention to the Milwaukee Bucks for the past 6 months and isn't a delusional homer.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,643

Post#287 » by Profound23 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
DingleJerry wrote:Obviously not a ban but didn't that rabid anti-Middleton poster from say 2019-2021 disappear or at least quit posting after the title run?

We had a few who quit posting, either for good or for awhile, after the title run. A handful didn't post once in the 100+ page championship thread that was stickied to the top for a year. Oh well, hard to be a contrarian while the team is winning a ring. Lots of different viewpoints here. Good debate and discussion.

There were many people who wanted Khris traded and Bud fired even after we won the title....myself included.

I was wrong about Bud, we could've gotten so much for Kris at that time, but you can't fire your coach and trade one of your top three players after winning your first title in 50 years so we didn't post much about it....knowing it was a pointless discussion.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,118

Post#288 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:32 pm

rilamann wrote:
DanoMac wrote:

**** that.

And someone who has paid attention to the Milwaukee Bucks for the past 6 months and isn't a delusional homer.

If Giannis came back like he did in the bubble, that's no bueno. But if he actually feels good & plays under control, why not?

I actually agree that they absolutely shouldn't put him on the court if he's not actually ready.

I just disagree that they have no business winning the series. That's probably the point that I disagreed with the most. Game 1 proved its definitely possible.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,481

Post#289 » by steger_3434 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:41 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:
rilamann wrote:
DanoMac wrote:

If Giannis came back like he did in the bubble, that's no bueno. But if he actually feels good & plays under control, why not?

I actually agree that they absolutely shouldn't put him on the court if he's not actually ready.

I just disagree that they have no business winning the series. That's probably the point that I disagreed with the most. Game 1 proved its definitely possible.

Did Miami just prove that they can win the series vs Boston?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#290 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:45 pm

If there's a 1% chance what happened to KD happens to Giannis, shut him down. Losing him for a year AND not having our pick would be disaster. Hell, we don't have a pick or have a pick swap for years.
rilamann
RealGM

Post#291 » by rilamann » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:47 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:
rilamann wrote:
DanoMac wrote:

Game 1 proved that the Bucks can beat anyone when they feel like showing up.

Problem is, they don't feel like showing up every night. It's been one of the Buck's biggest issues all season. It's why they blew out Boston twice then lost to the Wizards and followed it up with losses to the Raptors and Grizzlies.

If the Bucks had a real shot at winning this series and a real shot at a deep playoff run, maybe then I risk it and bring Giannis back.

But I am not putting Giannis at any risk for a Bucks team that has no chance, even with Giannis.

The Bucks were 1-4 vs the Pacers with Giannis this season.

With Giannis, the Bucks failed to win 50 games and with Giannis the Bucks missed the play-in by 2 games.

You can hate my posts all you want, but these are not lies I am making up here.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,118

Post#292 » by theFireBlanket » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:04 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:
rilamann wrote:

Did Miami just prove that they can win the series vs Boston?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Indiana is Boston? :lol:
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
BigO
Analyst
And1: 3,211

Post#293 » by BigO » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:16 pm

Ron Swanson wrote:Once again, Pat looks like he's one of our only role guys who shows up in the postseason, yet people treat him like he's getting played off the court or something. I really don't get it.

If you're comparing PC to the rest of the bench, he looks like a guy you can rely on being in the right place at the right time.

But that's not a high bar when you're in the playoffs.

He's scored 6 and 5 points with little else. He did have 7 rebounds in the loss.

That's one of the problems with the Bucks. They need some offense off the bench, but they have no one capable of giving that.

They also need defense off the bench and have no one either. Pat's not the problem, but he's not the solution either.

If the Bucks win with the starting 5 they have out there and the non-existent bench, it'll be huge surprise.

Have a healthy KM and Giannis and relegate BP to limited minutes off the bench and the Bucks can compete with anyone.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,868

Post#294 » by emunney » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:23 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
MissKhriddleton wrote:

**** that.

If there was a lifetime ban for someone who had an opinion that turned out wrong there would be no one here.

There are opinions and then there are OPINIONS.

But if it were up to me, nobody would be banned. If anything, you should have to post more, so you can wear it.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,910

Post#295 » by Dick Tate » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 pm

It's weird to have a poster who thrives when the Bucks lose. But they seek attention and get it, so I guess it works for them.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,120

Post#296 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:38 pm

Dick Tate wrote:It's weird to have a poster who thrives when the Bucks lose. But they seek attention and get it, so I guess it works for them.

Some stats from the first two games:

rilaman posts after game 1: 2
rilaman posts after game 2: 18 (and counting)

Have to see how these stats hold up during this series.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
tsamo
Junior
And1: 205

Post#297 » by tsamo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:35 pm

**** that.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.
People have forgotten that it was an actual, honest to God non-contact injury. You don't mess with those.

But Giannis ain't no way is sitting in the summer, lol. If we don't actually go anywhere in the playoffs, I'm almost 100% sure he will be playing for Greece in the Olympics. Both qualies and main event. If he's relatively healthy of course.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,852

Post#298 » by blazza18 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:35 pm

Hopefully Doc is just being overdramatic with that Middleton news but man things are going to be rough if he's out or dealing with a bung ankle.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,728

Post#299 » by chonestown » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:52 pm

emunney wrote:There are opinions and then there are OPINIONS.

But if it were up to me, nobody would be banned. If anything, you should have to post more, so you can wear it.

The only antidote to posting is more posting.

Chonestown's Guide to Posting.imo
1) Post
2) Post again / Hydrate (tie)
3) Read some Posts
4) Pterodactyls - good dinosaurs to mention To kids
5) Post
6) Lab work
7) Post
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
rilamann
RealGM

Post#300 » by rilamann » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 am

emunney wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:
MissKhriddleton wrote:Lifetime ban if Bucks win this series.

There are opinions and then there are OPINIONS.

I thought that was odd logic, too.

You would think that if the Bucks ended up winning this series, the last thing you would want is for me to be banned.

Obviously, it's pretty hilarious to think anyone should be banned if their opinion turns out to be wrong or for having an opinion that hurts people's feelings. But if I should receive a lifetime ban if the Bucks win, MissMiddleton and anyone who +1's his post should receive a lifetime ban if the Bucks lose then....lol.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks