ImageImage

PG Pacers Game 3: Loss

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

-Jragon-
Head Coach
And1: 1,667

Re: PG Pacers Game 3: Loss 

Post#361 » by -Jragon- » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

Dame like sacrificed himself.. by playing that hurt just to stay in the game as a decoy and keep their fastest defender off the other guys. Shout out to Dame
Karsenmitsche
Junior
And1: 271

Post#362 » by Karsenmitsche » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

GoldenAntlers wrote:
Neuromancer56 wrote:Let's think the unthinkable. Giannis' game is almost strictly based on athleticism. Players like that do not age gracefully. Their production quickly falls off a cliff. See Westbrook. Should we sell high on Giannis?
Careful. These are the type of questions that will get you blocked by the frail.

We dont own a frp until 2030 wtf does moving Giannis get you? This is a championship window with Dame+Giannis.
"Ill never leave the city of Milwaukee till we build the team to a championship level"-Giannis
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#363 » by -Jragon- » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 pm

Karsenmitsche wrote:
GoldenAntlers wrote:
Neuromancer56 wrote:Let's think the unthinkable. Giannis' game is almost strictly based on athleticism. Players like that do not age gracefully. Their production quickly falls off a cliff. See Westbrook. Should we sell high on Giannis?
Careful. These are the type of questions that will get you blocked by the frail.

We dont own a frp until 2030 wtf does moving Giannis get you? This is a championship window with Dame+Giannis.

Exactly.. we might as well try it... might be another 30 years b4 we get guys this good again and have another window.. look at Detroit
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#364 » by -Jragon- » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 pm

Trading all our guys early for 1st round picks doesn't guarantee anything. Look back at the top 12 picks over even the last 5 years and see how many even start. Then you get the busts
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,519

Post#365 » by GoldenAntlers » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:Twitter stat guy said Pacers shot 1-14 when guarded by an AJ

Yup. 0-10 versus AJJ, and 1-4 versus AJG.

To think there actually used to be Beasley backers here.

If you add Beasley to that the number jumps drastically to 2-17.
:)
"Silence is a source of great strength." - Lao Tzu
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#366 » by fan230 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm

-Jragon- wrote:Dame like sacrificed himself.. by playing that hurt just to stay in the game as a decoy and keep their fastest defender off the other guys. Shout out to Dame

Yes that is true.
ajb905
Rookie
And1: 311

Post#367 » by ajb905 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm

Doc should have taken Dame out. He wasn't that much of a decoy and maybe they could of gotten a defensive rebound with a healthy body
ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 4,772

Post#368 » by ShootingtheJ » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:Twitter stat guy said Pacers shot 1-14 when guarded by an AJ

Yup. 0-10 versus AJJ, and 1-4 versus AJG.

To think there actually used to be Beasley backers here.

If you add Beasley to that the number jumps drastically to 2-17.

Thanks for reminding me that you're Beasley backer. Why doesn't Doc play him anymore? Bias, right?
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,519

Post#369 » by GoldenAntlers » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 pm

fan230 wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:Dame like sacrificed himself.. by playing that hurt just to stay in the game as a decoy and keep their fastest defender off the other guys. Shout out to Dame

Yes that is true.
I want to know how many charges he's tried to take this series and then I want to know how many he should have not been called for a foul like he did.

Dude is laying it all out on the floor and some of you still aren't happy even though, with Giannis, we are up an easy 3-0.
"Silence is a source of great strength." - Lao Tzu
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,159

Post#370 » by theFireBlanket » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 am

At least start one of Green or AJJ.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,643

Post#371 » by Profound23 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 am

fan230 wrote:

Yes that is true.

Very true, now let's shut down Dame and Giannis before either destroys their career with a horrible injury. We can fix this next year.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,643

Post#372 » by Profound23 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am

theFireBlanket wrote:At least start one of Green or AJJ.

Start both...at this point it's like a bonus try out for both to see what they can do next year.

I'd honestly go
AJJ, AJ Green, Middleton, Portis, Lopez

Biggest reason for Middleton, Portis, Lopez is to try to increase trade value if they can shine in any way.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,154

Post#373 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:Thanks for reminding me that you're Beasley backer. Why doesn't Doc play him anymore? Bias, right?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth so much :lol:. On one hand Beasley's playing because Doc is dumb but when he isn't it's because Doc is smart.

And the reason he hasn't played that last couple games much? Because a role player playing poorly shouldn't be playing. Same reason guys like Pat and Crowder aren't playing much either. You act like I'm mad that our coach is making a smart choice to find guys that have it that night? And let's be fully honest, I know you were upset when Beasley wasn't playing poorly and played 29 minutes in our game 1 win. You made that plenty clear.

You act like you aren't a David Dunn level hater of guys but you are to a laughable level. You act like it's all for the greater good of the team like Dunn and all the other haters when we've literally seen it go to such a level that we won a championship with the guy you hated and you still could never give him any credit.

We've had to sit through years of Christian Wood (literally couldn't be any more Malik Beasley of power forwards) propaganda because you hated Brook Lopez, we had to sit through half a season of you pumping up Semi Ojeleye who was the worst player that might have ever put on a Bucks uniform because you hated PJ Tucker, we sat here and had to listen to you praying the Bucks literally just cut a contributing member of the team all season.

Sometimes a spades a spade.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#374 » by -Jragon- » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:30 am

ajb905 wrote:Doc should have taken Dame out. He wasn't that much of a decoy and maybe they could of gotten a defensive rebound with a healthy body

I hear that but also then they are doubling KM off Dame's replacement with that Nimhard f#cker andfirce KM into crazy passes which probably become Indy dunks the other way
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#375 » by -Jragon- » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:30 am

Even hobbled Dame his man didn't step an inch away..
ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 4,772

Post#376 » by ShootingtheJ » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
ShootingtheJ wrote:Thanks for reminding me that you're Beasley backer. Why doesn't Doc play him anymore? Bias, right?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth so much :lol:. On one hand Beasley's playing because Doc is dumb but when he isn't it's because Doc is smart.

And the reason he hasn't played that last couple games much? Because a role player playing poorly shouldn't be playing. Same reason guys like Pat and Crowder aren't playing much either. You act like I'm mad that our coach is making a smart choice to find guys that have it that night? And let's be fully honest, I know you were upset when Beasley wasn't playing poorly and played 29 minutes in our game 1 win. You made that plenty clear.

Beasley was god awful in game 1, which lead to his quick hook in games 2 and 3. He was out of position or getting beat defensively on most possessions.

However, I apologize for needling you. I forget how upset you get. I'll stop. I'm in a good mood, it was fun to watch our best players play last game. Get Giannis back, and we now have a chance to save the season. It would be awesome to see Giannis actually play with Green or AJJ, instead of the low IQ lazy guy.
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#377 » by -Jragon- » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 am

GoldenAntlers wrote:
fan230 wrote:

Yes that is true.
I want to know how many charges he's tried to take this series and then I want to know how many he should have not been called for a foul like he did.

Dude is laying it all out on the floor and some of you still aren't happy even though, with Giannis, we are up an easy 3-0.

I'm happy with what Dame is doing and KM showed an extra gear I barely remember seeing
-Jragon-
Head Coach

Post#378 » by -Jragon- » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 am

Indy is lucky with our injury problems... we f#cked up with GA in March by not shutting him down til fully ready and now we are suffering

Indy as a 6th seed running the floor 100% is the same thing we always tried doing when we had hustle coaches like Skiles and Kidd but Carlisle has them more organized. If we had GA though I'm sure we'd be up at least 2-1 rn
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,609

Post#379 » by PG Graveyard » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 am

fan230 wrote:

Yes that is true.

Dame has earned a lot of respect for these playoff games. Diseased season on life support but who knows. Atleast something positive to carry over
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,689

Post#380 » by BroncoBuck » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am

-Jragon- wrote:Indy is lucky with our injury problems... we f#cked up with GA in March by not shutting him down til fully ready and now we are suffering

Indy as a 6th seed running the floor 100% is the same thing we always tried doing when we had hustle coaches like Skiles and Kidd but Carlisle has them more organized. If we had GA though I'm sure we'd be up at least 2-1 rn

I don’t think there is any world where Giannis agrees to be shut down. He’s not that guy.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks