ImageImage

Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas - Bucks deny Pistons to talk to Horst

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,979

Re: Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas 

Post#281 » by Badgerlander » Thu May 2, 2024 12:18 am

emunney wrote:This dude was the MVP of the broadcast. Not just this, but all game. Which one of you was it?

Read on Twitter

Ikr we need to go fund me and get him to Indy for the next game
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,600

Post#282 » by Bernman » Thu May 2, 2024 1:22 pm

Jimmy Haslam's soccer club:

Read on Twitter

That ought to put some at ease about our future functionality.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 3,004

Post#283 » by BUCKnation » Thu May 2, 2024 1:57 pm

Bernman wrote:Jimm Haslam's soccer club:

Read on Twitter

That ought to put some at ease about our future functionality.

He also saved that team from relocating and they have been one of the top clubs since he took over.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,214

Post#284 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri May 3, 2024 1:01 am

We added Dame and didn't do any other retooling around him to make this roster a cohesive unit. Time to do that.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#285 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri May 3, 2024 1:08 am

Caruso is my 1a with a bullet. Seems like the Bulls don't really wanna move him but maybe.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,609

Post#286 » by PG Graveyard » Fri May 3, 2024 1:09 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:We added Dame and didn't do any other retooling around him to make this roster a cohesive unit. Time to do that.

Dame won me over in the playoffs. Hopefully everyone is still happy and we can make some moves this summer but I would definitely not trade Dame, Giannis or Mids unless there was some kind of request. Horst or whomever should have a busy summer
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,746

Post#287 » by msiris » Fri May 3, 2024 1:10 am

Dame, Mids,Bobby and Brook trade value should be fine now Lets get younger and retool around Giannis. Plenty of teams should be looking to add vets to blend in with the youth.
Ride the tank
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#288 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri May 3, 2024 1:12 am

Would be bold to move both Brook and Bobby but I think it's time. Too many holes. Not sure you can keep one or the other from a value to roster makeup standpoint around Giannis/Khris/Dame.
ColeWorld23
Sixth Man
And1: 704

Post#289 » by ColeWorld23 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:13 am

Ride or die with Khris
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#290 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri May 3, 2024 1:15 am

Pray to god Pat Bev wants to be back and finish out here. We ain't got the money. But we got Doc (for better or worse) and a coaching staff he loves, a team/city he seems to like and hopefully not much less money then will be thrown around (based off last offseason).
tydett
General Manager
And1: 6,946

Post#291 » by tydett » Fri May 3, 2024 1:16 am

See if Houston still wants Brook, maybe OKC squints and sees a big they want in Bobby to add some "toughness" to their front court, find a team run by blind people (maybe Charlotte?) who thinks Patty C. can still do something, let Beas and Jae go find employment in Guangdong, find some distressed young players who you might be able to straighten out with a role and a system, and try again next year with the Core 3
msiris
RealGM

Post#292 » by msiris » Fri May 3, 2024 1:17 am

PG Graveyard wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:We added Dame and didn't do any other retooling around him to make this roster a cohesive unit. Time to do that.

Dame won me over in the playoffs. Hopefully everyone is still happy and we can make some moves this summer but I would definitely not trade Dame, Giannis or Mids unless there was some kind of request. Horst or whomever should have a busy summer
I feel that dame is too muh of liability on D that it won't work. Thats why we were torched by so many opposeing Pgs in the regular season.
Ride the tank
PG Graveyard
General Manager

Post#293 » by PG Graveyard » Fri May 3, 2024 1:19 am

msiris wrote:
PG Graveyard wrote:

I feel that dame is too muh of liability on D that it won't work. Thats why we were torched by so many opposeing Pgs in the regular season.

I’m not a Dame guy but if him and Giannis are tight that’s the deal
drdrG
Bench Warmer
And1: 832

Post#294 » by drdrG » Fri May 3, 2024 1:20 am

Terrible outcome for the season end because there is no clarity. Was it the injuries, the coach, the lack of playing time together?

If I were the owner, Horst would be out and there would be a directive to retool and get younger around the core of Giannis, Dame and Khris. I would then spend the next year worrying that this core can make it to the playoffs healthy.

Personally, this was the least enjoyable Bucks season for me of Giannis and Khris's time with the team. I am relieved that it's over.
ColeWorld23
Sixth Man
And1: 704

Post#295 » by ColeWorld23 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:21 am

If Giannis and Dame never play a playoff game together that will be some **** in the history trivia books.
msiris
RealGM

Post#296 » by msiris » Fri May 3, 2024 1:25 am

PG Graveyard wrote:
msiris wrote:
PG Graveyard wrote:

I like Dame but if the reglar season proved anyting it was a very odd fit.
Ride the tank
bucksfansince88
Analyst
And1: 1,806

Post#297 » by bucksfansince88 » Fri May 3, 2024 1:25 am

Horst Fired, Doc to the Front office, Joerger to coach. Can doc Draft and retool this roster?
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,065

Post#298 » by Matches Malone » Fri May 3, 2024 1:26 am

bucksfansince88 wrote:Horst Fired, Doc to the Front office, Joerger to coach. Can doc Draft and retool this roster?

Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
PG Graveyard
General Manager

Post#299 » by PG Graveyard » Fri May 3, 2024 1:27 am

msiris wrote:
PG Graveyard wrote:
msiris wrote:I feel that dame is too muh of liability on D that it won't work. Thats why we were torched by so many opposeing Pgs in the regular season.

I like Dame but if the reglar season proved anyting it was a very odd fit.

Don’t disagree completely but him and Giannis. Give them a full offseason and camp together and let’s see. I still believe in some continuity and I struggle to see us upgrading
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#300 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri May 3, 2024 1:32 am

Giannis had his best offensive season of his career. Dame had a "disappointing" season where he put up 25 points a game on 59% TS and 7 assists a game and an even better postseason. We let Khris play a super subdued third leg role while letting those two gel when in fact he's still a **** killer who needed to a featured guy. Turn that into a three headed monster and not just three guys playing together. Fill around their strengths and weaknesses.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks