MIL Out: Giannis Brook Bobby Thanasis
MIL In : KD Allen Nurkic

Nurkic
KD
Middleton
Allen
Dame

Possibly the clutchest team ever assembled

Yep, when I think of clutch, I immediately think of Grayson Allen.

KD Dame Middleton... but sure isolate the 1 guy not the 3 who have proven over and over again :roll:
pifhluk23
Sixth Man
And1: 908

Re: Bucks News, Transactions, Trade Ideas 

Post#222 » by pifhluk23 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:59 am

emunney wrote:
RogerMurdock wrote:I'm sure that trade suggestion is a joke, everyone. Take a breath.

But are all the other posts where he's been saying Giannis is the problem with our team and we need to trade him also a joke? This is just the culmination of an epic run of rancid takes.

I wish you all could read, not a single post have I said Giannis is the problem. Every post I've made about trading Giannis is based on the fact that I don't think the team can compete for a title anymore and thus trading everyone now extracts max value before next offseason when Dame Middleton and whoever else are worth 50% of what they are now and Giannis worth 20% less.

I'm going to quote so many posts Spring 2025 when we are ousted in the 2nd round and now everyone is worth nothing compared to what they are now. This team is on the edge of becoming as bad as PHX situation and only a handful of you can see it.
RogerMurdock
Analyst
And1: 6,627

Post#223 » by RogerMurdock » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:02 am

I never want to trade Middleton - I want him to be a Buck forever - but it would be interesting if a KM for KD trade came up, just because Giannis loves KM, but idolized KD.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,214

Post#224 » by Baddy Chuck » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:02 am

pifhluk23 wrote:
emunney wrote:
RogerMurdock wrote:I'm sure that trade suggestion is a joke, everyone. Take a breath.

But are all the other posts where he's been saying Giannis is the problem with our team and we need to trade him also a joke? This is just the culmination of an epic run of rancid takes.

I wish you all could read, not a single post have I said Giannis is the problem. Every post I've made about trading Giannis is based on the fact that I don't think the team can compete for a title anymore and thus trading everyone now extracts max value before next offseason when Dame Middleton and whoever else are worth 50% of what they are now and Giannis worth 20% less.

I'm going to quote so many posts Spring 2025 when we are ousted in the 2nd round and now everyone is worth nothing compared to what they are now. This team is on the edge of becoming as bad as PHX situation and only a handful of you can see it.

But you think trading Giannis for for the Phoenix situation fixes our situation?
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
pifhluk23
Sixth Man
And1: 908

Post#225 » by pifhluk23 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:07 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:
emunney wrote:

But you think trading Giannis for for the Phoenix situation fixes our situation?

Nope but that's the non blow it up option. I think it's funny that everyone here thinks were going to put out a better team then

Nurkic
KD
MIddleton
Allen
Dame

If we go into next year looking better than that I will eat my words, but I highly doubt it. Has anyone been watching these games? It's embarrassing that Lopez is getting minutes in a playoff game and were starting Pat Bev at SG? lmao cmon people
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,987

Post#226 » by Prez » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:18 am

Imagine questioning what games people are watching, and then pimping 2024 Jusuf Nurkic and Grayson **** Allen as playoff saviors for this team lmao. Like that has to be trolling right?

That’s before getting into the idea of trading a 29 year old Giannis for a 35 year old KD on the basis of trying to extract value, which is the dumbest **** I’ve seen on this board in a while.
StickeeFingaz
RealGM
And1: 6,702

Post#227 » by StickeeFingaz » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:33 am

5 mins of healthy playoff Giannis in the last two years, just total ****.
#FreeChuckDiesel
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,190

Post#228 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 am

RogerMurdock wrote:I never want to trade Middleton - I want him to be a Buck forever - but it would be interesting if a KM for KD trade came up, just because Giannis loves KM, but idolized KD.

Given the way KD throws teammates & coaches under the bus. And Khris being the polar opposite, lets go ahead & dig the grave of current iteration Bucks.

Giannis trades, woohoo. How about Kristaps & Jrue?
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,256

Post#229 » by DingleJerry » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:58 am

pifhluk23 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:

Nope but that's the non blow it up option. I think it's funny that everyone here thinks were going to put out a better team then

Nurkic
KD
MIddleton
Allen
Dame

If we go into next year looking better than that I will eat my words, but I highly doubt it. Has anyone been watching these games? It's embarrassing that Lopez is getting minutes in a playoff game and were starting Pat Bev at SG? lmao cmon people

Brook is better right now than Nurkic
Giannis better than KD
Middleton is the same Middleton
Dame is the same Dame

So, your thought is Allen will be so drastically better than the wing/SG they get to replace beaz to make up the Giannis/KD and Brook/Nurkic difference? And that's of course forgetting that Giannis is 6-7 years younger than KD.

Our current team is better than that and you keep the superstar who's massively younger.

I'm all for exploring Brook and KM options. And there's no reason not to listen on what comes up for Dame too. But this idea framed around Giannis for KD is whack.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
ejn1214
Pro Prospect
And1: 695

Post#230 » by ejn1214 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:42 am

Trolls gonna troll, but that's not even a good troll. Let's take the team with the bleakest future in the NBA and make that our team.

Allen had a great shooting year also. Like with the bucks, he disappears many games and in the playoffs.
Be Here Now
Rookie
And1: 279

Post#231 » by Be Here Now » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:54 am

blazza18 wrote:Credit to Jon Horst for only hiring coaches he didn't want.

This being leaked before the season is over is an extremely bad look. On par for this **** sandwich of a season, but still pretty shocking.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Gooden to me...is a rock.

He is the one player I wish was healthy all year but I do not complain about it. You can't control that so why cry?
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,843

Post#232 » by TroyD92 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:09 am

Durant moves like Khris now
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,936

Post#233 » by buckboy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:16 am

pifhluk23 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:

Nurkic
KD
MIddleton
Allen
Dame

That team might give up 15,000 points.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,456

Post#234 » by KidA24 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 am

Be Here Now wrote:

This being leaked before the season is over is an extremely bad look. On par for this **** sandwich of a season, but still pretty shocking.

That drama has been leaked at all this season is a massive change from the last three years, since Alex Lasry got removed from the organization.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 21,077

Post#235 » by Matches Malone » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:57 am

POPO: Doc Rivers
GM: Milt Newton
Coach: Darvin Ham

Your 2024-2025 Milwaukee Bucks. Welcome to Hell. :cry:

This is where my brain goes when I can't sleep.
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
tsamo
Junior
And1: 208

Post#236 » by tsamo » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:43 am

stillgotgame wrote:
KidA24 wrote:

It's not Hammond's fault. It's Kohl!

Owners are gonna meddle, it happens. If Griffin’s hiring was to keep Giannis happy then they made the best business decision. Unfortunately business still comes before basketball.

Yeah, Horst put out that article to save some face.

I keep repeating this but, Giannis did not wake up one morning and said **** you all I'll pick a random coach. The front office and by extension Horst, took supposedly a good hard look at the available coaches and came up with a final shortlist of supposedly championship-caliber coaches that somehow involved Adrian Griffin.

Giannis may have endorsed Griffin(not chose), but how the hell did our front office even think of putting Griffin in that list?

And if people remmeber, Nick Nurse pulled out before the actual process was complete, probably because at the time, coaching the 76ers looked like a better proposition(Embiid, Harden, Maxey).

And let's not forget that Nick Nurse with a healthy 76ers team is about to be gentleman swept by the Knicks, missing their starting center(Mitchell Robinson) and power forward(Julius Randle), and would be aleady swept if Embiid was thrown out of the game they won, as he should have been, for grabbing Robinson's feet and injuring him.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,790

Post#237 » by AussieBuck » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:36 am

buckboy wrote:
pifhluk23 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:But you think trading Giannis for for the Phoenix situation fixes our situation?

Nurkic
KD
MIddleton
Allen
Dame

That team might give up 15,000 points.

It's a pretty good go at looking at the worst problems with the team and making them significantly worse.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,190

Post#238 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:07 am

Matches Malone wrote:POPO: Doc Rivers

If Doc takes promotion fleeing bench, Joerger is probably his HC.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
All The Bucks
Junior
And1: 1,266

Post#239 » by All The Bucks » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:39 am

Keep the racial BS off this board MD
"Your values is in disarray, prioritizin' horribly. Unhappy with the riches 'cause you're piss poor morally" - Abraham Lincoln
Ron Swanson
RealGM
And1: 24,094

Post#240 » by Ron Swanson » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:46 pm

Matches Malone wrote:POPO: Doc Rivers

Darvin is a good coach who will inevitably be the next in a long list of Lebron scapegoat firings. There are definitely much worse outcomes than this.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks