ImageImage

PG Indy Game 6 - Loss

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,195

Re: PG Indy Game 6 - Loss 

Post#301 » by theFireBlanket » Sat May 4, 2024 5:26 pm

fan230 wrote:We may want to look for a youngish sg who is a strong defender and is decent on offense. He would start with Dame. This would strengthen our poa defense in the starting lineup.

We have to bring back the big 4 for the coming year. Manage the rest of the team such that there is agility in the bench.

Hard to lose Bobby is my instinct. He is versatile in offense. Needs good coaching to strengthen his defense.

Doc talked about working with AJ, AJJ & particularly Marjon this summer. He seems to potentially believe in MB's athleticism & skills translating with proper guidance.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 3,008

Post#302 » by BUCKnation » Sat May 4, 2024 7:11 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:Why wasn't James Johnson ejected?

I did think it was pretty BS that Bobby got a T for talking while walking to the bench, just like Hali was doing but their bench scrub walked out to confront him and increase the issue.

If Jae walks out there to chat with Hali, does he get T’d up too?
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 3,008

Post#303 » by BUCKnation » Sat May 4, 2024 7:21 pm

theFireBlanket wrote:
fan230 wrote:We may want to look for a youngish sg who is a strong defender and is decent on offense. He would start with Dame. This would strengthen our poa defense in the starting lineup.

We have to bring back the big 4 for the coming year. Manage the rest of the team such that there is agility in the bench.

Hard to lose Bobby is my instinct. He is versatile in offense. Needs good coaching to strengthen his defense.

Doc talked about working with AJ, AJJ & particularly Marjon this summer. He seems to potentially believe in MB's athleticism & skills translating with proper guidance.

I’m a Beauchamp believer. I think he is a good shooter and all the Ignite guys took a couple of years to actually be decent in the league, plus he was already a little behind the curve to begin with.
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#304 » by fan230 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:14 pm

BUCKnation wrote:
theFireBlanket wrote:

I’m a Beauchamp believer. I think he is a good shooter and all the Ignite guys took a couple of years to actually be decent in the league, plus he was already a little behind the curve to begin with.

I think the mjb thought process is really good. Made me feel good for next season. He could at 6’ 7” be a sg. Height is important for a sg; I remember a knowledgeable person telling me when we drafted Ray Allen at 6’5”.

I believe I saw him practicing his shooting at Fiserv before games 1 and 2 at the ssme time as Brook was doing shooting practice.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks