Squad 6 Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 113
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Re: Squad 6 Thread 

Post#1366 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Perhaps it wasn't her... but she was of similiar build and had her hair tied up in the same fashion and I did notice her looking up towards us while texting during the game.

Even if it wasn't her, it was still a Faker fan, there were way too many of them there last night. When Colby, I mean Kobe, hit the game winner, you would have thought the Bucks won with the cheer that immediately followed it.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach
And1: 133

Post#1367 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm

I found her on facebook:

Crystal 'Eisner' Dekker

She is a fan of the LA Lakers! That was her!!!!!!

Finkle is Einhorn!!!
"It is time." -Kevin Greene to Clay Matthews at Super Bowl XLV

"I ain't got time for jokers to be bangin' on the drum." -Gary Ellerson
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1368 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm

LarryHarris wrote:I found her on facebook:

Crystal 'Eisner' Dekker

She is a fan of the LA Lakers! That was her!!!!!!

Finkle is Einhorn!!!

There are pictures of her in a Bryant jersey as well as at the Staples Center... pretty damning...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =801482117

FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect

Post#1369 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Good job finding her Nick, that's definitely her! IMO, she needs the boot.
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#1370 » by Newz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

LarryHarris wrote:Finkle is Einhorn!!!

"Your gun is digging into my hip."

Haha, that movie was amazing. The opening scene where he throws the box around is classic. :D
FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect

Post#1371 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

On her facebook profile:

Favorite Possession: Living, my dog. Not living, the Kobe Bryant wristband he gave me after a game vs the Bucks

Famous Person You Want To Meet: Kobe Bryant
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#1372 » by chuckleslove » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Why do you even try out for Squad 6 if you aren't a die hard Bucks fan?
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1373 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 pm

I mean you just have to ask yourself, after last night: Would Bogut want her to recieve a free ticket paid for by him?

I think the answer is obviously, emphatically NO!

Therefore, she should be gone.

I think she'd say that she loves the Lakers (for whatever reason), but she loves the Bucks second most. I mean, she did buy a Meeks jeresy. There is a lot of faith in that act. However, she didn't have to come yesterday, she didn't have to wear Lakers stuff, she didn't have to walk by us or yell at us.

Severe lack of judgement on her part.

SHE SHOULD BE OUT!

jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,273

Post#1374 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 pm

I have not been this depressed since the Packers lost to the Giants in the NFC title game. Although, I was pretty hammered last night so I dont remember all the bullsh*t. If I offended anyone in my stupor I apologize. I mean, I was drunk enough to find fart jokes funny.

Got to talk to Gery Woelful last night. One interesting tidbit. He said without a doubt, its a lock, Lebron is going to New York.

Also, if that lady really betrayed Squad 6, we need to let her come to one more game before her tickets are taken away so either GAD or Zak can give her the Jersey Shore treatment.
Do it for Chuck
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1375 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:
Also, if that lady really betrayed Squad 6, we need to let her come to one more game before her tickets are taken away so either GAD or Zak can give her the Jersey Shore treatment.

:lol:

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#1376 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm

chuckleslove wrote:I heard about it and I think I saw it out of the corner of my eye at halftime. I believe she was one of the new people that got in before the Cavs game. If it was her totally not cool in my book and I would hope some sort of action can be taken. Squad 6 is supposed to be die hard Bucks fans, you sign a contract saying you will be at every game supporting the Bucks and to do something like that goes against the entire point of Squad 6 and is absolutely disgusting and appalling to me.

This girl was pointed out to me at the Lakers game, but I honestly don't remember her enough from Squad 6 to be personally certain it was the same girl. All I need is to be certain this was the same girl. If so, I will make certain that she is expelled immediately.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,239

Post#1377 » by LUKE23 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

The opening scene where he throws the box around is classic.

Amazing.
Newz
Banned User

Post#1378 » by Newz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:I have not been this depressed since the Packers lost to the Giants in the NFC title game. Although, I was pretty hammered last night so I dont remember all the bullsh*t. If I offended anyone in my stupor I apologize. I mean, I was drunk enough to find fart jokes funny.

I found your drunken stupor amusing.

I also enjoyed you blowing your horn in the face of every Laker fan that walked by. :lol:
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,447

Post#1379 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Chad called me at work and told me you guys were talking about this girl and said I could log in under his name to post.

I saw her right away at the beginning - she was walking down by the court and I told Chad that i think that girl who's wearing a Kobe jersey is the girl in Squad 6! we couldn't tell for sure so i kept my eye on her....

Sidenote:
This girl is a new member and she's been to at least 2 games that i can remember. She usually has a long sleeved shirt on with a jersey over it. she cheers, but not a lot because she's busy texting on her pink phone. She's usually with the guy who has longer hair, taller and has an old-school green track jacket or shirt on and she's with the guy who was in front of me last night. This guy is really into the game and he's a good Squad 6 member (so nothing against this guy).

Anyways...
So after i saw her at the start of the game, i kind of forgot about her until the guys next to Chad mentioned they thought it was her too! so then i kept my eye on her more. she kept looking up at us (or her friends) then texted the guy in front of me (after she texted, he got out his phone to look at it so i assumed they were talking to each other). I gave her the stare down. So of course, i do what any normal person would do and look over his shoulder the next time he got a text from her. i saw it was from Crystal so i told him to remember that name so we can find out if there's a Crystal in Squad 6. After reading some of your posts and seeing that FB page of her...it's totally confirmed that that's Crystal! Then she texted him again, he got up and walked out and then she got up and walked out. After he returned, i saw her walk back to her seat. They totally are friends, it's totally the girl that sat there the past couple of times.

Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked. I think it's BS that she got free tickets to the Bucks game for being a fan and she still had the audacity to show up to the game last night in Lakers clothes complete with a sign!? It's kind of funny b/c if she would've sat anywhere else, no one would've noticed her but because she sat where she did, and she walked down by the court in front of us, she was noticed. Well, it's kind of hard to miss her regardless (sorry, that was kind of mean to any of her friends who are reading this).

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

I notice details. this is her. I saw the name Crystal and it's now confirmed on her FB page. Let her show her face in our section again (although someone might need to watch my mouth if that happens!) and let her get her tickets revoked. that would be awesome and would probably make my night.

That is all. Thank you for letting me add my two cents to this topic. :)
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
Newz
Banned User

Post#1380 » by Newz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Sarah:

1. I thought it was really funny that you were so angry at this girl.
2. I agree with your anger.
3. Thanks for the happy birthday text. I would have responded back, but I get no reception down here. :D
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,009

Post#1381 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Yeah, its too bad because once she is gone, I wonder if the husband will stay. He's a good guy and thought he was cool. But I just can't stand fans like the wife. Especially that KG wearing dbag in the next section last night.

PS- Sorry Sarah that I wasn't more friendly leaving. You caught me off guard and I was sooo pissed from the game.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1382 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm

steger_3434 wrote:Chad called me at work and told me you guys were talking about this girl and said I could log in under his name to post.

I saw her right away at the beginning - she was walking down by the court and I told Chad that i think that girl who's wearing a Kobe jersey is the girl in Squad 6! we couldn't tell for sure so i kept my eye on her....

Sidenote:
This girl is a new member and she's been to at least 2 games that i can remember. She usually has a long sleeved shirt on with a jersey over it. she cheers, but not a lot because she's busy texting on her pink phone. She's usually with the guy who has longer hair, taller and has an old-school green track jacket or shirt on and she's with the guy who was in front of me last night. This guy is really into the game and he's a good Squad 6 member (so nothing against this guy).

Anyways...
So after i saw her at the start of the game, i kind of forgot about her until the guys next to Chad mentioned they thought it was her too! so then i kept my eye on her more. she kept looking up at us (or her friends) then texted the guy in front of me (after she texted, he got out his phone to look at it so i assumed they were talking to each other). I gave her the stare down. So of course, i do what any normal person would do and look over his shoulder the next time he got a text from her. i saw it was from Crystal so i told him to remember that name so we can find out if there's a Crystal in Squad 6. After reading some of your posts and seeing that FB page of her...it's totally confirmed that that's Crystal! Then she texted him again, he got up and walked out and then she got up and walked out. After he returned, i saw her walk back to her seat. They totally are friends, it's totally the girl that sat there the past couple of times.

Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked. I think it's BS that she got free tickets to the Bucks game for being a fan and she still had the audacity to show up to the game last night in Lakers clothes complete with a sign!? It's kind of funny b/c if she would've sat anywhere else, no one would've noticed her but because she sat where she did, and she walked down by the court in front of us, she was noticed. Well, it's kind of hard to miss her regardless (sorry, that was kind of mean to any of her friends who are reading this).

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

I notice details. this is her. I saw the name Crystal and it's now confirmed on her FB page. Let her show her face in our section again (although someone might need to watch my mouth if that happens!) and let her get her tickets revoked. that would be awesome and would probably make my night.

That is all. Thank you for letting me add my two cents to this topic. :)
'

Sarah:

You are good! I can't believe you picked her out so early in the game. That is awesome.

I think it would be a better idea to have her ticket revoked beforehand. As pissed as I am, and believe me, I am, I think it would be better for all involved that Zak and the Bucks make this decision to boot her.

I didn't recognize her at first when she was walking up, but I gave her business and she gave it right back to me (although I don't know what she was saying). So that makes me even more angry, and it would be sweet to get that revenge in person.

However, you said the man, who fb verifies is her husband, is a nice guy and a good fan. Maybe the Squad 6 mom is too. I would rather have the Bucks do the dirty work here than for us to get on her and alienate the husband and friend.

That said, if the Bucks don't remove her beforehand. I will be all for giving her tons of business until she leaves, but as I said, I prefer for us not to be rude to her in front of the guy and the friend, because then maybe they wouldn't come back.

Crystal signed a contract and then she broke that contract, therefore, she shouldn't have the choice to come back.

LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1383 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Also, Chuck, I think, lives with Zak and Zak has his own RealGM account, so the cat might be out of the bag already...

steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,447

Post#1384 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

good point nick, makes sense.....but not fun :)

(this is Sarah again.)
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1385 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

steger_3434 wrote:good point nick, makes sense.....but not fun :)

(this is Sarah again.)

I agree, not fun at all... :(

Return to Milwaukee Bucks