ImageImage

Squad 6 Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LarryHarris
Assistant Coach
And1: 133

Re: Squad 6 Thread 

Post#1401 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:Are we doing the sign in sheet still? I'm concerned because I haven't signed in for the last three games. GAD or Chuck, if you could bring this to Zak's attention I'd apreesh.

Also, who were the folks sitting in the midst of Squad 6 that we'd never seen before. The guy with the beanie hat and a jersey was really annoying from where I was sitting. There were some guys next to me as well that didn't really seem to get what Squad 6 is about...
"It is time." -Kevin Greene to Clay Matthews at Super Bowl XLV

"I ain't got time for jokers to be bangin' on the drum." -Gary Ellerson
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#1402 » by chuckleslove » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 pm

The only game we didn't have a sign in sheet for was the Cleveland game. If you need to sign in make sure you get up towards Zak or if he is busy doing something else feel free to get my attention as I'm usually not doing anything important and can make sure you get it and don't mind helping out.

I'm guessing some of the new people will be fill ins from time to time. For instance sitting next to me last night was my younger sister aka Zak's girlfriend :P She has been to two games but is typically working so can't make it. The Bulls game I missed I had my sister's best friend's husband fill in for me, he is a huge Bucks fan but seeing as he has a wife and two young kids he can't commit to Squad 6. We will probably have fill ins from time to time and hopefully most of them will follow along rather than make asses of themselves.

But yeah make sure you get the sign in sheet we have had one for every game other than Cleveland that I can remember.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
Bucks_the_trend
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#1403 » by Bucks_the_trend » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

FireStreetlifeNow wrote:We don't want to physically assult her.

.... She can wear whatever she wants to the game, but as long as she's a part of Squad 6, she shouldn't pick and choose who to root for on any given day. It's Bucks 100% of the time, no questions asked in my book. It's about squad unity too, and it seems like a lot of us in the squad are a bit ticked off about it.

For the first part, this was posted:
steger_3434 wrote:Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked.

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

For the second part, once again if she is sitting with S6 and using the ticket, she cannot wear it.
If she is not using the S6 ticket, she can do what she wants unless there is a clause in there that she at all times represents S6 and cannot root for another team.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,278

Post#1404 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeah, those people were in my seats. I wasn't happy at first but the location I was in on the stairs grew on me. I'm gonna try to get there a little earlier from now on to claim that spot.
Do it for Chuck
chuckleslove
RealGM

Post#1405 » by chuckleslove » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 pm

There is a clause about excused absences and such and choosing to sit elsewhere and root for the Lakers I would guess doesn't fall under the category of excused. It also probably falls into the category of revoking your ticket for whatever reason they see fit.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
jakecronus8
RealGM

Post#1406 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I also forgot to ask.

Is there any spots still available. I have three people interested that I can vouch for that they are at least as crazy as myself if not more so. If not, no biggie.
Do it for Chuck
chuckleslove
RealGM

Post#1407 » by chuckleslove » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Send an email or talk to Zak at the game, last I heard there were only a few spots left and he had a few people interested. I have no idea what the exact current situation is but Zak would and I know we are pretty close to full if not completely full at this point. Of course from time to time people will probably stop showing up or show up wearing the opposing team's jersey and a spot will open up.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1408 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:Yeah, those people were in my seats. I wasn't happy at first but the location I was in on the stairs grew on me. I'm gonna try to get there a little earlier from now on to claim that spot.

Jake, I don't know about that. It seems like every once in a while, people claim those spots, but the ushers don't really want anyone standing there, so it seems like they try to move people away. Nothing would be more annoying than getting there early to reserve a spot and then having an usher kick you out and having to go to the top 2 minutes into the game.

jakecronus8
RealGM

Post#1409 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 pm

I think they said it was ok as long as youre not in the walk way where people go in and out.
Do it for Chuck
FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 131
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Post#1410 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Speaking of spots, Row Q (we only go down to Row R) was completely filled with Squad 6'ers yesterday and the usher lady came down and scolded those of us that were in that row and made people move back, though people refilled it just a few minutes later.
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,462

Post#1411 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Bucks_the_trend wrote:Just playing devil's advocate here.
If she buys a separate ticket, she can wear what she wants.
At that point, she would not be part of S6 and would not have to wear Bucks gear (I do not have the full S6 contract details, but I take that from what was posted). This should count as a no-show, which could lead to her eventual dismissal.
If she also used the S6 ticket and wore the Lakers stuff, then she should be booted.

Wanting to physically assault her is criminal.

First, Sarah is joking (I hope). She is pretty upset since we are supposed to be the best and most extreme fans in Wisconsin. Anyways, I don't care if she bought another ticket. Our contract states the Bucks can take our tickets away for ANY reason at ANY time for ANY circumstance. I'd say this is reason enough to take the tickets away. This is much more than a no show.
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1412 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Speaking of people who weren't there. Where was the guy who gives away the antlers and wears a Santa hat? What is that guys deal? He isn't really in the Squad, is he?

steger_3434
RealGM

Post#1413 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm

i have clearly lost all forms of what little concentration i had left at work.... (this is sarah again)

I just want to say for the record, that i would never intentionally physically hurt any of my fellow Squad 6 members.

(but this still shouldn't be taken lightly. You're not really a supporter if you go to a HOME game wearing a different jersey supporting the OTHER team. But whatever. I still wouldn't hurt this girl. i just wanted to lay it out there for that guy that probably thinks i'm mean).
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,073

Post#1414 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

FireStreetlifeNow wrote:Speaking of spots, Row Q (we only go down to Row R) was completely filled with Squad 6'ers yesterday and the usher lady came down and scolded those of us that were in that row and made people move back, though people refilled it just a few minutes later.

I was always confused by this. How come they always make us start at Row S, or is Row R only half squad 6? Just trying get the best tickets. :D
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1415 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 pm

steger_3434 wrote:i have clearly lost all forms of what little concentration i had left at work.... (this is sarah again)

I just want to say for the record, that i would never intentionally physically hurt any of my fellow Squad 6 members.

(but this still shouldn't be taken lightly. You're not really a supporter if you go to a HOME game wearing a different jersey supporting the OTHER team. But whatever. I still wouldn't hurt this girl. i just wanted to lay it out there for that guy that probably thinks i'm mean).

Anyone that knows you knows that you were just expressing frustration, something, I feel, should be alright to do in this community...

icat2000
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#1416 » by icat2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 pm

I think it is a disgrace if you used an Andrew Bogut Squad Six ticket wearing another team jersey. It goes totally against the spirit in which the Squad was set up for.

If you want to wear another team jersey fine. Just don't sit in Squad Six section. Buy your own ticket.

Their Squad Six ticket should be revoked. In Australia you be horse whipped or worse if you tried to turn up to the Cheer Squad in the opposing team jersey. You certainly would not be a member of the Squad any more.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,402

Post#1417 » by trwi7 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

icat2000 wrote:If you want to wear another team jersey fine. Just don't sit in Squad Six section. Buy your own ticket.

That's technically what she did.

But she should still be kicked out. If you are in Squad 6, you should be there every game, if you can't make it to every game, I'm assuming that's fine as long as you specify why you can't come. Wearing a Kobe jersey and sitting in a different section rooting for the Lakers is not a good reason.

The funny thing is, she could've stayed home and had an excuse, wore her Kobe jersey from the comfort of home, rooted for the Lakers and come back on Saturday against Sacramento and nobody would've known what she was doing during the Lakers game.

She deserves to be kicked out just based on the pure stupidity of going to the game in a Lakers jersey and going near Squad 6 where other members could see her.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
heybuckfan
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#1418 » by heybuckfan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 pm

I smell a trader! I think I heard her scream every time 'chargin' kobe touched the ball. Games like this is when we need everyone so we can be heard over the cheers of teenage girls after 'chargin' kobe gets crap calls! This needs to be addressed! :evil:
The Mo show gave me my username.
steger_3434
RealGM

Post#1419 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 pm

This girl in question comes to the games with about 3 or 4 other people. I would like to say that those that she comes with are GREAT fans. Cheering and chanting the entire game for the Bucks. I hope that they stay and continue with us. For the girl, however, I don't ever want to see her near our section again.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1420 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

trwi7 wrote:She deserves to be kicked out just based on the pure stupidity of going to the game in a Lakers jersey and going near Squad 6 where other members could see her.

This.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks