Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,762

Re: Squad 6 Thread 

Post#3401 » by AussieBuck » Fri Sep 3, 2010 6:38 am

Behind the basket? That's ****.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,319

Post#3402 » by rilamann » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:30 am

That reminds me,I totally forgot about this till now.It's old news going all the way back to December and it's probably buried somewhere in this thread but whatever happened to that chick who was in Squad 6 but was spotted in a different section wearing a Laker jersey at the Lakers game?

I also remember reading that Steger's wife was going to beat her up after she was spotted in the Laker jersey.

:)
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3403 » by AussieBuck » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:33 am

rilamann wrote:That reminds me,I totally forgot about this till now.It's old news going all the way back to December and it's probably buried somewhere in this thread but whatever happened to that chick who was in Squad 6 but was spotted in a different section wearing a Laker jersey at the Lakers game?

I also remember reading that Steger's wife was going to beat her up.

She got booted from the squad IIRC.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,319

Post#3404 » by rilamann » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:36 am

AussieBuck wrote:
rilamann wrote:That reminds me,I totally forgot about this till now.It's old news going all the way back to December and it's probably buried somewhere in this thread but whatever happened to that chick who was in Squad 6 but was spotted in a different section wearing a Laker jersey at the Lakers game?

Good,I figured that much.I'm hoping she got put on a some sort of permanent ban list so that she doesn't get to try out again this season.

Even though I wasn't in Squad 6 when I heard about that it made my blood boil.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3405 » by AussieBuck » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:40 am

rilamann wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:

Good,I figured that much.I'm hoping she got put on a some sort of permanent ban list so that she doesn't get to try out again this season.

Even though I wasn't in Squad 6 when I heard about that it made my blood boil.

Yeah I imagined myself as a member of the squad when I was planning on flying over for the playoffs. Cheering for the Lakers in the Bucks cheersquad is just **** dumb.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#3406 » by chuckleslove » Fri Sep 3, 2010 12:05 pm

She isn't welcome back in Squad 6, the original plan was to publicly chastise her at half court and remove her in front of the BC crowd, the Bucks decided that was too harsh :P
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,462

Post#3407 » by steger_3434 » Fri Sep 3, 2010 1:07 pm

Chad called me at work and told me you guys were talking about this girl and said I could log in under his name to post.

I saw her right away at the beginning - she was walking down by the court and I told Chad that i think that girl who's wearing a Kobe jersey is the girl in Squad 6! we couldn't tell for sure so i kept my eye on her....

Sidenote:
This girl is a new member and she's been to at least 2 games that i can remember. She usually has a long sleeved shirt on with a jersey over it. she cheers, but not a lot because she's busy texting on her pink phone. She's usually with the guy who has longer hair, taller and has an old-school green track jacket or shirt on and she's with the guy who was in front of me last night. This guy is really into the game and he's a good Squad 6 member (so nothing against this guy).

Anyways...
So after i saw her at the start of the game, i kind of forgot about her until the guys next to Chad mentioned they thought it was her too! so then i kept my eye on her more. she kept looking up at us (or her friends) then texted the guy in front of me (after she texted, he got out his phone to look at it so i assumed they were talking to each other). I gave her the stare down. So of course, i do what any normal person would do and look over his shoulder the next time he got a text from her. i saw it was from Crystal so i told him to remember that name so we can find out if there's a Crystal in Squad 6. After reading some of your posts and seeing that FB page of her...it's totally confirmed that that's Crystal! Then she texted him again, he got up and walked out and then she got up and walked out. After he returned, i saw her walk back to her seat. They totally are friends, it's totally the girl that sat there the past couple of times.

Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked. I think it's BS that she got free tickets to the Bucks game for being a fan and she still had the audacity to show up to the game last night in Lakers clothes complete with a sign!? It's kind of funny b/c if she would've sat anywhere else, no one would've noticed her but because she sat where she did, and she walked down by the court in front of us, she was noticed. Well, it's kind of hard to miss her regardless (sorry, that was kind of mean to any of her friends who are reading this).

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

I notice details. this is her. I saw the name Crystal and it's now confirmed on her FB page. Let her show her face in our section again (although someone might need to watch my mouth if that happens!) and let her get her tickets revoked. that would be awesome and would probably make my night.

That is all. Thank you for letting me add my two cents to this topic. :)

yiyiyi wrote:

haha, I had to go back and find Sarah's post on this. Wow, did she have some anger built up.
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,402

Post#3408 » by trwi7 » Fri Sep 3, 2010 3:47 pm

steger, I have never met your wife, but she is great. May we all find wives like her some day. :)
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach
And1: 133

Post#3409 » by LarryHarris » Fri Sep 3, 2010 3:56 pm

trwi7 wrote:steger, I have never met your wife, but she is great. May we all find wives like her some day. :)

I've met her and let me just say, I wish I was Carlos Delfino! :wink:
"It is time." -Kevin Greene to Clay Matthews at Super Bowl XLV

"I ain't got time for jokers to be bangin' on the drum." -Gary Ellerson
FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 131
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Post#3410 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Fri Sep 3, 2010 4:56 pm

JustinCredible wrote:Man I really hope I can be a part of Squad 6 again this year. I made it to all but a few games last year in the section driving from Madison for each game.

I have a new boss this year and haven't found the appropriate time to ask him if me getting off for every Bucks home game is feasible. Luckily my boss last year was more than accommodating when it came to me being at the games.

I am really looking forward to this upcoming season. Getting a chance to meet other Bucks fans in Squad 6 was a huge side benefit of being in the section.

I'm pondering taking a different job and I'd probably have to miss multiple Bucks games during the year and most likely wouldn't be able to join the squad. Going to 44 total games was a big commitment last year, but going to the game beats the hell out of working. I'm pretty sure my new perspective boss would say "no" if I asked him to get out of work when it conflicted with a Bucks (or Packers/Badgers/etc) game.
icat2000
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#3411 » by icat2000 » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:02 pm

What the problem with the seats that you were in last season?
FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 131
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Post#3412 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Fri Sep 3, 2010 7:10 pm

icat2000 wrote:What the problem with the seats that you were in last season?

Nothing, they were great seats with a good sightline and our voices could be heard on both ends of the court.

208 is cheaper and not in front of M&I's luxury box ( I think Club Cambria is the box behind 208). I'm guessing those were the two main reasons for moving the Squad.
Bucksjam
Junior
And1: 0

Post#3413 » by Bucksjam » Fri Sep 3, 2010 8:09 pm

Club Cambria is not anywhere near Section 208...It's at the opposite end of the court...BTW, in the concourse area, behind 208 is the BACARDI BAR & THE PUB....I sat in 208 for 10 years and thought it was a great value for lower level tix...

I once got to shake Jason Kidd's hand coming out of the tunnel...It's a younger crowd around 208, rather than 212 where older, wealthier fans sit...

I read a small blurb somewhere that Andrew Bogut wants to add 50 more Squad 6 fans...which makes sense because 208 can be a bigger section to add new fans...Inevitably, I think you will enjoy the seats...because we have alot to cheer about...this year...and it's still the best Free Thing in the world...
chuckleslove
RealGM

Post#3414 » by chuckleslove » Fri Sep 3, 2010 8:13 pm

FireStreetlifeNow wrote:
icat2000 wrote:What the problem with the seats that you were in last season?

Nothing, they were great seats with a good sightline and our voices could be heard on both ends of the court.

208 is cheaper and not in front of M&I's luxury box ( I think Club Cambria is the box behind 208). I'm guessing those were the two main reasons for moving the Squad.

Us moving has nothing to do with M&I
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
chuckleslove
RealGM

Post#3415 » by chuckleslove » Fri Sep 3, 2010 8:13 pm

Bucksjam wrote:Club Cambria is not anywhere near Section 208...It's at the opposite end of the court...BTW, in the concourse area, behind 208 is the BACARDI BAR & THE PUB....I sat in 208 for 10 years and thought it was a great value for lower level tix...

I once got to shake Jason Kidd's hand coming out of the tunnel...It's a younger crowd around 208, rather than 212 where older, wealthier fans sit...

I read a small blurb somewhere that Andrew Bogut wants to add 50 more Squad 6 fans...which makes sense because 208 can be a bigger section to add new fans...Inevitably, I think you will enjoy the seats...because we have alot to cheer about...this year...and it's still the best Free Thing in the world...

Bogut does eventually want to expand Squad 6, he wants to go to 150, 200 whatever it can hold, that being said we didn't have 100 last season so they aren't expanding it this year.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks