ImageImage

Bucks v. Blazers 9 p.m. FSNWI

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

verticalhops
Senior
And1: 0

Re: Bucks v. Blazers 9 p.m. FSNWI 

Post#646 » by verticalhops » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

god, please trade Bogut out of this woefull team and into one that has people that can actually play alongside him. I feel sorry for the guy and myself that i continually log onto espn to watch loss after loss and nobody that can actually back him up or shoot. Jennings is freaken useless. Ive never said this before, but please please trade bogut, this team is holding him back.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#647 » by jerrod » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

the one thing about howard is that he genuinely seems to be thrilled/shocked that he's out there
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,824

Post#648 » by worthlessBucks » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

Start Meeks from here on out please, I beg of you.
Go Bucks!
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#649 » by blkout » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 am

jerrod wrote:the one thing about howard is that he genuinely seems to be thrilled/shocked that he's out there

I'll never cease to be amazed at how lazy NBA teams are. "We need a PF.... we could scout free agents or look at the D lea... screw it lets sign Juwon Howard"
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#650 » by Newz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 am

verticalhops wrote:god, please trade Bogut out of this woefull team and into one that has people that can actually play alongside him. I feel sorry for the guy and myself that i continually log onto espn to watch loss after loss and nobody that can actually back him up or shoot. Jennings is freaken useless. Ive never said this before, but please please trade bogut, this team is holding him back.

:rofl2:
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,769

Post#651 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 am

verticalhops wrote:god, please trade Bogut out of this woefull team and into one that has people that can actually play alongside him. I feel sorry for the guy and myself that i continually log onto espn to watch loss after loss and nobody that can actually back him up or shoot. Jennings is freaken useless. Ive never said this before, but please please trade bogut, this team is holding him back.

His play would be inconsistent elsewhere. Kind of hard to play basketball with someone like you hanging from your nuts.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#652 » by trwi7 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 am

Quoted so the guys who have you on ignore can see your idiocy. :)
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#653 » by jerrod » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 am

that subway sub did not look good
Glasso
Junior
And1: 4

Post#654 » by Glasso » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 am

trwi7 wrote:

Quoted so the guys who have you on ignore can see your idiocy. :)

nut hugger alert.
MzWhitney
Sophomore
And1: 12

Post#655 » by MzWhitney » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 am

Ugh, I wish they woulda lost by 50!! :(
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#656 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:31 am

i actually think he could be valuable off the bench. that way he can come in after the other guys get the flow going and we wont have to rely on him so much.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,013

Post#657 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:31 am

Again, for posterity.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#658 » by blkout » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 am

Peer pressure quoting
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,006

Post#659 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 am

blake outplayed jennings tonight. should we blame that on jennings supporting cast too?
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#660 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 am

I'll quote you too, just for f***'s sake
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
stevescheffler06
Analyst
And1: 223

Post#661 » by stevescheffler06 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 am

The last few Bucks games I've felt like a hooker. I'm committed so I'm not leaving but I keep finding myself asking 'almost there' while feigning interest.
Sneaky Pete wrote:In Disgiuse.
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#662 » by Newz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am

stevescheffler06 wrote:The last few Bucks games I've felt like a hooker.

You shouldn't have said that.

Bobby Simmons is going to **** you up now.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#663 » by blkout » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am

stevescheffler06 wrote: I'm committed so I'm not leaving but I keep finding myself asking 'almost there' while feigning interest.

This has generally been my experience with hookers also.
stevescheffler06
Analyst
And1: 223

Post#664 » by stevescheffler06 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 am

I threw in a few ooooohs and aaaaaaahs tonight but I wasn't feelin it. I think my chewing gum and constantly checking my watch gave me away. The sad thing is that I'll be back for the Warriors game like addict needing a fix. Ground rules for you bucks. My safe word is frankenberries and don't even think of trying to kiss me. Let's not pretend it means any more to me then it does to you.
Sneaky Pete wrote:In Disgiuse.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#665 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:56 am

Can we keep this thread around for awhile. It pleases me like hookers do.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks