Nicklas Lidstrom-Brian Rafalski
Niklas Kronwall-Brad Stuart
Jonathan Ericsson-Brett Lebda
Derek Meech

Goalies (2)
Chris Osgood
Jimmy Howard

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

When Helm returns from injury, it appears Abdelkader will go down and spend one more year in GR. I assume with the retirements of Maltby and Draper looming, he will be up next year full time.

I like the lines. My analysis

1) Datsyuk gets two big guys to go to the net and receive all his beautiful passes. This line should work off each other nicely.

2) Zetterberg gets the same kinda treatment, with two grinders to go with him. He will be the scorer on this line, while Bert and Cleary do a bit of everything else

3) Love this line. Very fast, very young and should be very exciting. I'm hoping these three click, because i think this third line has potential. They should be playing against the leagues other third lines and dominate.

4) The classic Detroit Grind Line. Draper and Eaves are both fast and great forecheckers. Abdelkader is a big guy who hits and hustles and will be great until the speedster Helm returns. Maltby is always sound. The 4th line is again better than other teams.

d1) The best of the best

d2) Two big hitters. This d pairing will be as physical as any

d3) The speedster (Lebda) with the big guy (Ericsson). A solid young third pairing.

G) Hopefully Ozzie keeps playing like its the postseason. Its time for Jimmy to step it up

Return to Detroit Red Wings