The number 1 pick is ours!!

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

The number 1 pick is ours!! 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 am

This will be the first time in history we will get to pick 1st overall. So who's you pick Hall or Seguin?
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
xxPrimierxx
Junior
And1: 1

Re: The number 1 pick is ours!! 

Post#2 » by xxPrimierxx » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Nolan wrote:This will be the first time in history we will get to pick 1st overall. So who's you pick Hall or Seguin?

Seguin for me.
Taylor Hall becomes a bit redundant with Hemsky on board. Plus I know Boston wants Hall bad, maybe we could swing a deal where we take the second overall pick (Seguin) and their first round pick in the late teens along with a complimentry player.
The Oilers are in a very good position this year. If only my other favorite team could organize themselves... Darn Leafs.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: The number 1 pick is ours!! 

Post#3 » by Nolan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 pm

xxPrimierxx wrote:
Nolan wrote:This will be the first time in history we will get to pick 1st overall. So who's you pick Hall or Seguin?

Seguin for me.
Taylor Hall becomes a bit redundant with Hemsky on board. Plus I know Boston wants Hall bad, maybe we could swing a deal where we take the second overall pick (Seguin) and their first round pick in the late teens along with a complimentry player.
The Oilers are in a very good position this year. If only my other favorite team could organize themselves... Darn Leafs.

I think Hemsky and Hall could work together if needed. But really i'd be happy with either one.

But getting the #1 pick is only the start for us. We need to make a lot of moves. We need to get some size up front, get a goalie and clear some dead weight contracts. We need to rebuild the right way, around our prospects.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to Edmonton Oilers