ImageImageImageImageImage

Jack Johnson and the Future of the Kings Franchise

Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Jack Johnson and the Future of the Kings Franchise 

Post#1 » by 1.22.06 » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:33 am

It lies in Jack and Anze's hands. I think we need to get a bonafide goalie, because the Cloutier/Garon combo isn't going to work. Defensemen wise, since we basically got rid of Nordy, we need to get some more D guys and we have Frolov on first line for Left Wing. I think the team will show a lot of improvement next year, and I think we have a very very very outside shot at making the playoffs in the young guys progress well.
sig by trixx
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Re: Jack Johnson and the Future of the Kings Franchise 

Post#2 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Fri Apr 6, 2007 11:03 am

1.22.06 wrote:It lies in Jack and Anze's hands. I think we need to get a bonafide goalie, because the Cloutier/Garon combo isn't going to work. Defensemen wise, since we basically got rid of Nordy, we need to get some more D guys and we have Frolov on first line for Left Wing. I think the team will show a lot of improvement next year, and I think we have a very very very outside shot at making the playoffs in the young guys progress well.

firing Andy Murray took you guys a big step backwards....
Assistant Coach

Post#3 » by 1.22.06 » Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:17 pm

yeah marc crawford isn't good at all.

sig by trixx
Crowned
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 154

Post#4 » by Crowned » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:37 am

There shouldn't be a rush to get into contention next year. The Kings have some very interesting young players that should have an impact with the squad...guys like Frolov, Kopitar, Cammalleri, Bernier, Johnson, Brown, O'Sullivan, etc is a very good start to the process. The Kings are beginning to intrigue a lot of people around the league. The playoffs shouldn't be in the picture next season, the growth and maturation of their youngsters should be.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,420

Post#5 » by Danny Darko » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:53 am

Next year is here and so far I am stoked at the young players offense and not too suprised that the D is looking unfocused.
TommyTheCat
Head Coach
And1: 8

Post#6 » by TommyTheCat » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:03 am

Corvus Crow wrote:Next year is here and so far I am stoked at the young players offense and not too suprised that the D is looking unfocused.

i agree. also it seems they are very streaky. i'm hoping they can continue winning over the next few weeks before they hit the road towards the end of nov.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,420

Post#7 » by Danny Darko » Tue Nov 6, 2007 11:11 pm

Jack's doing a better job of not turning the puck over deep, but I keep expecting him to have an offensive break out at some point.

Return to Los Angeles Kings