LA Kings vs. Dallas Stars Monday 11/19 5:30 pacific

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,416

LA Kings vs. Dallas Stars Monday 11/19 5:30 pacific 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:56 pm

VS

The Kings need a win or six. Dallas has had our number for a few years now. Time to make things happen. Crawford is calling for more aggressive play, so perhaps this will feature some firepower and feisty play.

Sick em' Kings!
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#2 » by Danny Darko » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:46 am

I figured out the problem with the Kings: The new jerseys. they absorb water and our players are clearing hustling so much that the sweat is ruining their gloves and skates.....

yeah right
spicoli76
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#3 » by spicoli76 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:07 am

Congratulations to former Kings player and coach, Larry Robbinson, who had his Number 19 retired by the Montreal Canadiens at the Moulson Centre this evening. In an apparent reversal of the trend set last season by the LENGTHY retirement ceremonies for Ken Dryden, Steve Yzerman, and our own Luc Robitaillie, tonight's festivities in Montreal was significantly shorter in length and allowed the players to warm up right before the game instead of warming up before and then tensing up during the pomp & circumstance for Larry.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#4 » by Danny Darko » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:52 am

good for Larry.

The Kings however are making me sad. I thought we had some studly offense, now we have solid goalkeeping and no offense at all for two gemes. Booooo.
spicoli76
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#5 » by spicoli76 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:45 pm

All these seat of the pants, game by game line changes are really getting frustrating for me as a fan. Imagine how annoying it must me for the actual players!!! To the best I can determine, these were last night's lines:

Cammalleri-Kopitar-Brown
Moulson-O'Sullivan-Frolov
Nagy-Handzus-Willsie
Thornton-Armstrong-Zeiler

Granted, Kyle Calder's absense is creating a HUGE hole in the line-up, which Craw is struggling to fill with the likes of Armstrong & Willsie. But the lack of consistent lines is making it impossible for the players to grow familiar and effective together.

Need proof that Crawford has forsaken the chance for any chemistry to develop for the Kings? Tell me how many goals have the Kings scored during the past two games????
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#6 » by Danny Darko » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:28 pm

same amount of goals as we've had other posters hahah
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#7 » by SashAlex » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:18 am

How are the Kings doing ?

Return to Los Angeles Kings