Moderator: Morris_Shatford

Snayr
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Obama shoots Habs out of the Air 

Post#1 » by Snayr » Sat Sep 5, 2009 3:18 am

Click here to read the article

Looks like the Obama administration is out to make friends with Canada and the NHL *rolls eyes* I made this comment on another Habs board:

Not surprising. This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the havoc that the Obama administration will cause.

And have gotten these two responses so far about it:

Please delete the politicking. Very out of line.

Please enlighten us on President Obama's Havoc? I think this post is best meant for somehwere else.

And so I replied with this (which I may end up getting banned for a couple days for on this board rofl):

Don't get your panties in a bunch. It's not out of line whatsoever, as I am entitled to my own opinion. I could care less if you thought Obama was the savior of the world and expressed it. I just think any president who starts off his tenure by spending so much money on himself in tough economic times is a sign of things to come... and this came.

Sheesh, lighten up people.

Just thought I'd throw that in there as pure entertainment on top of the article :P Anyone around here offended by my comments? lol.
Montreal Canadiens Fan | Toronto Raptors Fan | Montreal Alouettes Fan - Proud to be Canadian!!

Return to Montreal Canadiens