The Positivity Thread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

urinesane
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,882

Re: The Positivity Thread 

Post#461 » by urinesane » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:20 pm

m2002brian wrote:
TimberKat wrote:Dane Moore: A good handful of Wolves roster players at the facility today. I’ve seen Rudy Gobert, Naz Reid, Jaden McDaniels and Jordan McLaughlin. The frequency in which Wolves players spend time in Minnesota during the summer has really gone up over the last few years.

I view it as Gobert, Naz, and JMcD wants to be here and are working on their game? McLaughlin could move to the front office.

Reading through Danes posts….
Where’s KAT been this summer?

He was probably with his Dad for Father's Day.

Right now, he is in MN working out.

Read on Twitter

Anything else to add to the false narrative around KAT?
m2002brian
Veteran
And1: 1,125

Post#462 » by m2002brian » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:41 pm

urinesane wrote:
m2002brian wrote:
TimberKat wrote:Dane Moore: A good handful of Wolves roster players at the facility today. I’ve seen Rudy Gobert, Naz Reid, Jaden McDaniels and Jordan McLaughlin. The frequency in which Wolves players spend time in Minnesota during the summer has really gone up over the last few years.

I view it as Gobert, Naz, and JMcD wants to be here and are working on their game? McLaughlin could move to the front office.

Reading through Danes posts….
Where’s KAT been this summer?

He was probably with his Dad for Father's Day.

Right now, he is in MN working out.

Read on Twitter

Anything else to add to the false narrative around KAT?

That was snarky and rude. Must be that time of the month.

I was merely asking a question based upon not seeing any information on his summer activities.
BLUEGREENRED
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,098

The Positivity Thread 

Post#463 » by Klomp » Sat Jul 1, 2023 10:45 pm

I’m thankful that we still have old reliable RealGM even as Twitter is going down the toilet… (let’s not make this political, that’s not my intent)
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#464 » by Klomp » Sat Jul 1, 2023 11:20 pm

Even with all of the activity happening in the West, I still feel very good about our positioning. I don’t think we’re in any worse shape as things stand right now.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#465 » by Klomp » Sun Jul 2, 2023 6:39 am

I've been thinking about how fun the next-generation Wolves will be with Edwards, McDaniels, Miller and Reid in the starting lineup in a few years. Shouldn't be hard to find a PG who can fit in with that.

minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,727

Post#466 » by minimus » Sun Jul 2, 2023 9:39 am

Klomp wrote:I've been thinking about how fun the next-generation Wolves will be with Edwards, McDaniels, Miller and Reid in the starting lineup in a few years. Shouldn't be hard to find a PG who can fit in with that.

Yeah, I can't stop thinking that a big comboguard with elite PoA defense can make this team so special. But IMO this core only needs a big shooter like MPJ, Cam Johnson, this way they can run and gun whole game.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#467 » by Klomp » Sun Jul 2, 2023 11:18 am

minimus wrote:
Klomp wrote:I've been thinking about how fun the next-generation Wolves will be with Edwards, McDaniels, Miller and Reid in the starting lineup in a few years. Shouldn't be hard to find a PG who can fit in with that.

Yeah, I can't stop thinking that a big comboguard with elite PoA defense can make this team so special. But IMO this core only needs a big shooter like MPJ, Cam Johnson, this way they can run and gun whole game.

Really, I think this group will be kinda like people are saying about the new foursome in Memphis, that you literally could play almost anyone on your team with them and it would be a tough lineup.

Norseman79
Sixth Man
And1: 561

Post#468 » by Norseman79 » Sun Jul 2, 2023 11:53 am

Really interested to see who gets the two-way contracts for the wolves. Also, hoping to follow some more Iowa Wolves this year. Enjoying seeing the guys Connolly is bringing in that are young, athletic prospects. Guys like Minot, Miller, and Yat... I'm really hoping Yat gets a 2way.
Dewey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,020

Post#469 » by Dewey » Sun Jul 2, 2023 1:47 pm

Klomp wrote:Even with all of the activity happening in the West, I still feel very good about our positioning. I don’t think we’re in any worse shape as things stand right now.

I’m just happy we aren’t entering another season with non-winning players like DLo and Beasley (examples) eating up salary cap space.
Flip response to Love wanting out, "He has no reason to be upset, you're either a part of the problem or a part of the solution"
Krapinsky
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#470 » by Krapinsky » Sun Jul 2, 2023 1:53 pm

minimus wrote:

You mean like KAT?
FinnTheHuman wrote: Your post is just garbage.

NewWolvesOrder wrote:Garbage post, indeed.
minimus
RealGM

Post#471 » by minimus » Sun Jul 2, 2023 4:27 pm

Krapinsky wrote:
minimus wrote:

You mean like KAT?

I really hope that KAT can run and gun next season.
Dalvin
Rookie
And1: 875

Post#472 » by Dalvin » Tue Jul 4, 2023 1:06 am

I'm pumped! Can't wait for the season to start. Brought the band back together, got great additions on the margin. Rookies drafted look promising. Extended Ant. We have max players who have never demanded a trade and are happy to be here! Only need Jaden's extension and everyone to finish FIBA injury free and we're looking at a good continuity into next season.
shrink wrote:Good point, and welcome to the boards.
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,854

Post#473 » by KGdaBom » Tue Jul 4, 2023 1:11 am

Dalvin wrote:I'm pumped! Can't wait for the season to start. Brought the band back together, got great additions on the margin. Rookies drafted look promising. Extended Ant. We have max players who have never demanded a trade and are happy to be here! Only need Jaden's extension and everyone to finish FIBA injury free and we're looking at a good continuity into next season.

Absolutely. :D
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,854

Post#474 » by KGdaBom » Tue Jul 4, 2023 1:23 am

As part of my positivity I don't like it when posters here mock our players and IMO way undervalue them. However, it's their right to do so if it makes them happy.
minimus
RealGM

Post#475 » by minimus » Wed Jul 5, 2023 7:44 am

This season will be fireworks: too expensive for what you get and wont last long.

But at least we will make a big show and impress everyone.
urinesane
Lead Assistant

Post#476 » by urinesane » Wed Jul 5, 2023 4:53 pm

minimus wrote:This season will be fireworks: too expensive for what you get and wont last long.

Is that what counts for "positivity" in Germany?
minimus
RealGM

Post#477 » by minimus » Wed Jul 5, 2023 4:57 pm

urinesane wrote:
minimus wrote:This season will be fireworks: too expensive for what you get and wont last long.

Is that what counts for "positivity" in Germany?

In Kazakhstan
urinesane
Lead Assistant

Post#478 » by urinesane » Fri Jul 7, 2023 6:07 pm

_AIJ_
RealGM
And1: 4,175

Post#479 » by _AIJ_ » Wed Nov 1, 2023 11:52 am

Here we go again!!!