The official Wendell Moore Jr. thread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

NebWolvesFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 366

Re: The official Wendell Moore Jr. thread 

Post#161 » by NebWolvesFan » Tue Jan 9, 2024 9:04 pm

Biff Cooper wrote:
wolves_89 wrote:I'm pretty close to losing the last bit of hope I had for Moore becoming a rotation caliber player. Through 5 games in Iowa he's shooting 28% from the field and 26% on 3s. He needs to be able to hit shots at an average rate to have any chance in the NBA and he's nowhere close to that threshold.

Yet we picked up his 24-25 option. Someone must still see something...

Only because his contract next year was cheap and they worry about the second apron. That being said he hasn't lived up to any expectations and I think he gets traded next month.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,421

Re: The official Wendell Moore Jr. thread 

Post#162 » by Klomp » Tue Jan 9, 2024 10:21 pm

Biff Cooper wrote:
wolves_89 wrote:I'm pretty close to losing the last bit of hope I had for Moore becoming a rotation caliber player. Through 5 games in Iowa he's shooting 28% from the field and 26% on 3s. He needs to be able to hit shots at an average rate to have any chance in the NBA and he's nowhere close to that threshold.

Yet we picked up his 24-25 option. Someone must still see something...

He's essentially a minimum expiring contract, but one with at least a little potential. And with few matchable salaries, that can come in handy.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves