Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,425

Re: Game 80 Wolves at Nuggets. 4/10/24 55-24 

Post#41 » by Klomp » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:27 pm

winforlose wrote:
Klomp wrote:
winforlose wrote:He was asked about Karl being cleared for 5 on 5 full contact and yelled (paraphrasing for spelling,) “he is back baby!” To me that means playing.

Well I guess that's on you then. If he was asked about KAT returning for the Denver game and said that, there would be something more there for you to stand on.

He didn’t say Karl is cleared baby. He said back baby. What is back if not playing? You say tomato I say bullsh** ;)

Ant lives in the moment. KAT was back at practice. The same practice where Ant thought Micah Nori's birthday was yesterday because the rookies sang happy birthday to him yesterday (the actual birthday was the day before).
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,425

Post#42 » by Klomp » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:29 pm

Read on Twitter
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 5,019

Post#43 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:34 pm

winforlose wrote:
BlacJacMac wrote:
winforlose wrote:
He didn’t say KAT was back, he yelled it to Target Center. How do you walk that back? Whoops guys my bad. Karl is going to miss the most important regular season game in… 20 years, but I gave you false hope.

Ant… LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he say KAT was going to play against Denver?

He was asked about Karl being cleared for 5 on 5 full contact and yelled (paraphrasing for spelling,) “he is back baby!” To me that means playing.

I took it that way also, but maybe Ant believed KAT would play today. If he believed this he didn't lie. You seem to be having a hard time understanding this.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#44 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:36 pm

Klomp wrote:
Read on Twitter

Joker trying to be cool. He knows it's a huge game at least for regular season.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#45 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:37 pm

BlacJacMac wrote:
winforlose wrote:
BlacJacMac wrote:

He was asked about Karl being cleared for 5 on 5 full contact and yelled (paraphrasing for spelling,) “he is back baby!” To me that means playing.

That is definitely an interpretation.

I had that interpretation also. I think most people watching had that interpretation. Ant likely believed KAT would play today.
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,783

Post#46 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:00 pm

Klomp wrote:
winforlose wrote:
Klomp wrote:Well I guess that's on you then. If he was asked about KAT returning for the Denver game and said that, there would be something more there for you to stand on.

He didn’t say Karl is cleared baby. He said back baby. What is back if not playing? You say tomato I say bullsh** ;)

Ant lives in the moment. KAT was back at practice. The same practice where Ant thought Micah Nori's birthday was yesterday because the rookies sang happy birthday to him yesterday (the actual birthday was the day before).

You do know that KAT has been practicing with them before yesterday right? He also did the eye thing the game before saying KAT is coming back soon. Please don’t go all Bill Clinton on me and debate the meaning of is ;)
winforlose
General Manager

Post#47 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:01 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
winforlose wrote:
BlacJacMac wrote:

I took it that way also, but maybe Ant believed KAT would play today. If he believed this he didn't lie. You seem to be having a hard time understanding this.

I understand this. But why is Ant breaking news if he isn’t sure. I am mostly goofing off at this point. You just cannot tell because you cannot hear my tone in text.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#48 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:03 pm

winforlose wrote:
Klomp wrote:
winforlose wrote:

You do know that KAT has been practicing with them before yesterday right? He also did the eye thing the game before saying KAT is coming back soon. Please don’t go all Bill Clinton on me and debate the meaning of is ;)

LMMFAO Bill Clinton " I did not have sex with that woman". He's getting blowjobs from interns in the oval office. Any of us doing that at the office get fired.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#49 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:04 pm

winforlose wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:
winforlose wrote:

I understand this. But why is Ant breaking news if he isn’t sure. I am mostly goofing off at this point. You just cannot tell because you cannot hear my tone in text.

Thanks for clarifying. :D
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#50 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

Joker is Probable.

Jokic (hip) is probable for Wednesday's game against the Timberwolves, Alan Horton of the Timberwolves Radio Network reports.
Spin: Jokic continues to deal with left hip inflammation, but he's been able to suit up despite the issue. He'll likely be available once again in the second half of a back-to-back set. Over his last eight appearances, he's averaged 29.3 points, 13.5 rebounds and 9.1 assists in 36.0 minutes per game.
winforlose
General Manager

Post#51 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
winforlose wrote:
Klomp wrote:Ant lives in the moment. KAT was back at practice. The same practice where Ant thought Micah Nori's birthday was yesterday because the rookies sang happy birthday to him yesterday (the actual birthday was the day before).

LMMFAO Bill Clinton " I did not have sex with that woman". He's getting blowjobs from interns in the oval office. Any of us doing that at the office get fired.

In the old days. Now we get canceled.
BlacJacMac
Sixth Man
And1: 1,539

Post#52 » by BlacJacMac » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 pm

winforlose wrote:
Klomp wrote:
winforlose wrote:

But he said it on the day that KAT was cleared for contact. That's a big step.
winforlose
General Manager

Post#53 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:58 pm

Looking at the injury report for the Nuggets it is literally easier to list the guys not on the list. They may have the altitude advantage, but after a fashion it almost feels like we have a rest (or at least less effected by the back to back,) advantage over Denver.

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/injuries/_/name/den/denver-nuggets
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#54 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:03 pm

winforlose wrote:Looking at the injury report for the Nuggets it is literally easier to list the guys not on the list. They may have the altitude advantage, but after a fashion it almost feels like we have a rest (or at least less effected by the back to back,) advantage over Denver.

Regardless of the injury report I believe everybody that matters will play for them.
winforlose
General Manager

Post#55 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:09 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
winforlose wrote:Looking at the injury report for the Nuggets it is literally easier to list the guys not on the list. They may have the altitude advantage, but after a fashion it almost feels like we have a rest (or at least less effected by the back to back,) advantage over Denver.

Regardless of the injury report I believe everybody that matters will play for them.

Same for us. Doesn’t mean they play well or 100%
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#56 » by KGdaBom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:19 pm

winforlose wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:

Same for us. Doesn’t mean they play well or 100%

Fair enough.
BlacJacMac
Sixth Man

Post#57 » by BlacJacMac » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:31 pm

They struggled with a clearly tanking Utah team last night that only played 1 starter.

(Not to dissimilar from us last night...)
winforlose
General Manager

Post#58 » by winforlose » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:58 pm

BlacJacMac wrote:

They struggled with a clearly tanking Utah team last night that only played 1 starter.

(Not to dissimilar from us last night...)

The difference is Washington got off to hot start and we eventually settled it down. Denver got off to a huge lead, and then wore down when Utah came roaring back.
TimberKat
Analyst
And1: 1,703

Post#59 » by TimberKat » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:23 pm

What is the real injury report for this game? DEN full squad? This game is about as big as it comes between DEN. Last time it's was who gets the 8th seed during Butler era. And I am traveling for work and haven't figured out how to stream it.
BlacJacMac
Sixth Man

Post#60 » by BlacJacMac » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:32 pm

Murray and Gordon are Questionable.

Jokic, Porter and KCP are Probable.

https://www.espn.com/nba/injuries

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves