ImageImageImage

I found this and figured it needed more members.

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

RD&KG2
Rookie
And1: 2

I found this and figured it needed more members. 

Post#1 » by RD&KG2 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 1:28 am

http://www.10000takes.com/2008/01/join_ ... paign.html

This would be awesome if enought people brought the signs to a game.
"First of all I'd like to thank myself for all the hard work I put in"--Carmello Anthony.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,726

Post#2 » by Basti » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:37 am

I'd really love to join that but it's quite difficult for me to attend a wolves game

but whenever I have the opportunity I'll do such things. it brings a lil atmosphere into stadiums
Vindicater
General Manager
And1: 423

Post#3 » by Vindicater » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:45 am

WHOOOO
"That's why the last two years weren't guaranteed," Walsh said. "Either way, he knew it could have happened either way."
Krapinsky
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#4 » by Krapinsky » Wed Jan 9, 2008 6:12 am

yikes....this is not what are team needs right now. This team needs fan support to get through this bumpy season.

This is just bad timing, especially now that Mchale has actually begun to make some good decisions- miami trade, drafting craig smith, foye and brewer, and getting the best player availible in the Garnett trade (assuming you think jeff > bynum)
FinnTheHuman wrote: Your post is just garbage.

NewWolvesOrder wrote:Garbage post, indeed.
dunkonu21
Lead Assistant
And1: 40

Post#5 » by dunkonu21 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 7:25 am

Dr.Krapinsky wrote:yikes....this is not what are team needs right now. This team needs fan support to get through this bumpy season.

This is just bad timing, especially now that Mchale has actually begun to make some good decisions- miami trade, drafting craig smith, foye and brewer, and getting the best player availible in the Garnett trade (assuming you think jeff > bynum)
4ho5ive
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#6 » by 4ho5ive » Wed Jan 9, 2008 7:42 am

Dr.Krapinsky wrote:yikes....this is not what are team needs right now. This team needs fan support to get through this bumpy season.

+1 mudafuhkas. This is not the time or place for that. As has been debated many a time previously, McHale hasnt really always done a bad job, more often than not it seemed as if he ended up taking heat for things that were out of his hands (Joe Smith, Brandon Injury, Cassell/Spree self-destructing, Marbury being Marbury). He isnt the perfect GM, far from it, but at this point I dont think Hoiberg is ready, and he has assembled a great cast of young characters to rebuild with.

I dont like his criticisms of us being "too young" however.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves