ImageImageImageImageImage

Rangers versus Thrashers

Moderator: Morris_Shatford

NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
And1: 0
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#21 » by NYKnSTILL! » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 am

nucca it's 6 - 0 MSG w/ that PLAYOFF ATMOSPHERE BABY !!!!!!!
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#22 » by NYKnSTILL! » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:47 am

7 - 0 PLAYOFF HOME GAME FINAL BABY !!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,525

Post#23 » by blueNorange » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:51 am

NYKnSTILL! wrote:7 - 0 PLAYOFF HOME GAME FINAL BABY !!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Henrik was phenomenal and Nylander was just f'n spectacular tonight :bowdown:
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Abraham Lincoln
Banned User

Post#24 » by Abraham Lincoln » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:57 am

This is a team Dolan doesn't give a **** about and knows nothing about the sport(not that he knows anything about basketball either) and surprise, surprise - they are successful. It's not because he stuck with Sather for a long time, it's because the fact the team rebuilt and began trading veterans for draft picks and young players and was helped out even more by the new NHL CBA rules 2 years ago which allowed the team to basically waived players for free. They cleared a lot of cap room and mixed wily veterans with young talent. They are a great team with a very good shot at the Stanley Cup.

It's a shame that we're stuck with Clueless Jim bringing down NY basketball. I'm happy for NY and Rangers and just happy myself to see the Garden rocking again. **** you Dolan...
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#25 » by NYKnSTILL! » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:51 am

Abraham Lincoln wrote:This is a team Dolan doesn't give a **** about and knows nothing about the sport(not that he knows anything about basketball either) and surprise, surprise - they are successful. It's not because he stuck with Sather for a long time, it's because the fact the team rebuilt and began trading veterans for draft picks and young players and was helped out even more by the new NHL CBA rules 2 years ago which allowed the team to basically waived players for free. They cleared a lot of cap room and mixed wily veterans with young talent. They are a great team with a very good shot at the Stanley Cup.

It's a shame that we're stuck with Clueless Jim bringing down NY basketball. I'm happy for NY and Rangers and just happy myself to see the Garden rocking again. **** you Dolan...

Q&BTF :clap:
Supreme Commander
Head Coach

Post#26 » by Supreme Commander » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 am

blueNorange wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Henrik was phenomenal and Nylander was just f'n spectacular tonight :bowdown:

Yep... I actually like Larry brooks as a writer, but he clowned the Nylander signing. I'm sure he's enjoying his humble pie right. The only good hockey Jagr played in Washington is when Nylander came over from Chicago... that season Nylander was my star center on my fantasy team. Nylander can do me no wrong!!! He's a stud and that top line is a friggin nightmare... teams have to game plan against it, which leave Shanahan free to roam however the **** he wants. This team is looking great.
StutterStep wrote:paragraph breaks
Clincher
General Manager
And1: 733

Post#27 » by Clincher » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:39 am

What a great, great win for the boys. It makes me happy to even know when guys like Dawes, Staal, Bourret and Sarunghetti(sp) will come up next year and make this team even stronger and younger.

I think ATL is gone on Weds........but facing Ottawa(Dont think Pitt comes back....) or Buffalo(Dont think Isles can win on em) will be a tough obstacle in round 2.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#28 » by mjhp911 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:54 am

Hoo, Rangers with a touchdown!

Abraham Lincoln wrote:This is a team Dolan doesn't give a **** about and knows nothing about the sport(not that he knows anything about basketball either) and surprise, surprise - they are successful. It's not because he stuck with Sather for a long time, it's because the fact the team rebuilt and began trading veterans for draft picks and young players and was helped out even more by the new NHL CBA rules 2 years ago which allowed the team to basically waived players for free. They cleared a lot of cap room and mixed wily veterans with young talent. They are a great team with a very good shot at the Stanley Cup.

Ah, you didn't see the interview then. He does care about the Rangers. And the blueprint for the Knicks is actually similar - get some stars in here (Jagr, Shanny), and surround them with young, homegrown talent (Henrik, Prucha). But you're right, the big bonus happened when the new CBA allowed the team to shed their big deals. Patience, Grasshopper.
majorleads
Banned User

Post#29 » by majorleads » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:25 pm

I've watched the Rangers since the late 70's and I have to say that was probably the best game I've ever seen the Rangers play. Total domination on both ends. Reminds me of the Edmonton Oilers teams of the 80's.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#30 » by mjhp911 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Close it out tonight! :clap:
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#31 » by mjhp911 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:01 pm

majorleads wrote:I've watched the Rangers since the late 70's and I have to say that was probably the best game I've ever seen the Rangers play. Total domination on both ends. Reminds me of the Edmonton Oilers teams of the 80's.

Wha? You're not an Isles fan, growing up in the Island with Googs?
Abraham Lincoln
Banned User

Post#32 » by Abraham Lincoln » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:29 am

3-2 woooo let's go!
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,525

Post#33 » by blueNorange » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:50 am

YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH BBBOOOOYYYYYYYY

:rockon: :rockon:
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Abraham Lincoln
Banned User

Post#34 » by Abraham Lincoln » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:53 am

2nd round here we come!
Clincher
General Manager
And1: 733

Post#35 » by Clincher » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:53 am

Good ****, good ****.

Lets not forget to thank Atlanta themselves for beating TB in the shootout at the final game and allowing us to face them in the 1st round.

Off to Round 2 we go!
Slamm Goodbody
Bench Warmer
And1: 101

Post#36 » by Slamm Goodbody » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:59 am

Break out the broomsticks baby! SWEEP!
Mardy Collins Superfan
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#37 » by NYKnSTILL! » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:09 am

HA HA HOCKEY IS BACK !!!!!
ijag23
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#38 » by ijag23 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 am

Well done men. :clap:

Return to New York Rangers