Season Series: Pens vs. Flyers

Moderator: Gremz

timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Steve Downie 

Post#1 » by timd1218 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 am

Do you think Crosby and company need to worry about him? He knocked out McAmmond on Tuesday night.

I think Laraque needs to go after him the first time the Pens play them to send a message to him.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Cru Thik
Lead Assistant
And1: 188

Post#2 » by Cru Thik » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:51 am

I don't think he needs to worry about him. Though if he keeps flopping like he did tonight against Jason Smith he will need to worry about Cote or Eager. Crosby is a crybaby. Thought it was funny he was jawing with Richards who would destroy him he doesn't want any of Richards. Then Richards goes out and out muscles Malkin off the draw and gets the 5th goal setup for Hartnell. Can't wait for the next game. :)
2 Time RealGM 76ers Fantasy Basketball Champ
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by timd1218 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:48 am

Cassidy wrote:I don't think he needs to worry about him. Though if he keeps flopping like he did tonight against Jason Smith he will need to worry about Cote or Eager. Crosby is a crybaby. Thought it was funny he was jawing with Richards who would destroy him he doesn't want any of Richards. Then Richards goes out and out muscles Malkin off the draw and gets the 5th goal setup for Hartnell. Can't wait for the next game. :)

Wow. I haven't logged in in 2 weeks and this is what I come back to. I love how everyone who doesn't like Crosby calls him a crybaby but would do anything and would love the guy if he was on their team. And I know, you'll say "No, I wouldn't, I don't want crybabies on my team" or something to that extent.

If you got 2 handed to the hands, I'm sure you would act the same way. I'm sure Danny Briere would have done the exact same thing had Brooks Orpik 2 handed him. And about Cote and Eager, didn't Big Georges try to start something with Eager the 1st game and what did Eager do? Nothing, cause he's a little girl and didn't want anything to do with him. So doesn't that make Eager a little baby? Why yes it does.

That whole Richards and Crosby thing, I really don't care who would win the fight because, well, when their careers are over, this is how it will look:

Crsoby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Richards

And I didn't see Crosby back down from him either.

What did Richards do last season on a crappy team? Nothing!!!
What did Crosby do on a crappy Pens team in 05-06? Oh yeah, 102 points. Not bad for a rookie.

Oh and Malkin getting outmuscled by Richards, did you happen to see Smith get outmuscled by Malkin along the boards after the cheap slash and everyone on Philthadelphia go insane????? Wa, Wa, Wa he got hit.

We'll see next game when Laraque goes out to send a message but none of the pansies on Phithy step up to accept it. I surely hope he goes after Smith though and says the hell with the instigator and just beats the living crap out of him.

Also one last thing about this whole Crosby slash thing, that was a giant mistake by Smith because when something like this happens to him, he takes it up a whole new level. Next game will be fun to watch. I expect Crosby to dominate the whole game, kinda like what he did to Philly all of last season (8-0).

But I will agree with you that he needs to tone it down a bit. I wouldn't call him a crybaby, because out of all the players in the NHL, he deals with the most crap. He should realize the refs aren't gonna call most of the stuff. He's the captain and needs to learns to pick his fights with the refs.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Cru Thik
Lead Assistant
And1: 188

Post#4 » by Cru Thik » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:33 am

7-2 :)

Nice cheap shot on a goal tender that's all Crosby has. :rofl:

Wow another cheap shot on our goal tender Laraque. :roll:

8-2 now after the cheap shot from Laraque. :rofl:
2 Time RealGM 76ers Fantasy Basketball Champ
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by timd1218 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 am

Cassidy wrote:7-2 :)

Nice cheap shot on a goal tender that's all Crosby has. :rofl:

Wow another cheap shot on our goal tender Laraque. :roll:

8-2 now after the cheap shot from Laraque. :rofl:

A Flyer fan talking about cheap shots?????

That's pretty funny.

I guess you didn't notice the cheap shot Eager put on Laraque when he tried to elbow him in the face. And the best thing about that was Eager turtling when Laraque tried to fight him. And then he gets his @ss handed to him by a 41 year old Gary Roberts.

Anyway, I'm going to create a Pens vs. Philly thread. Please feel free to post whenever you want to. A little discussion here couldn't hurt. But keep it clean please.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Season Series: Pens vs. Flyers 

Post#6 » by timd1218 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 am

Enjoy
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by timd1218 » Thu Apr 3, 2008 3:01 am

Wow. Where'd you go??????

Pens win 3 in a row and you disappear. Funny how that works.

It will be nice to watch the Pens knock Filthy out of the playoffs Sunday.

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins