Moderator: Gremz

timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Crosby & Whitney to play tonight vs. the Lightning 

Post#1 » by timd1218 » Tue Mar 4, 2008 8:41 pm

http://www.pittsburghsportsinsider.com/?p=2196

Sid will center between Talbot and Dupruis, which means he probably won't get his usual amount of ice time. Playing it safe.

This should be a big time energy provider for the Pens. I think they need it.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Dkupal12
Ballboy

Post#2 » by Dkupal12 » Tue Mar 4, 2008 11:37 pm

good day for pens fans!
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by timd1218 » Wed Mar 5, 2008 6:38 am

Dkupal12 wrote:good day for pens fans!

Yes. Are you one??? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :guitar: :guitar:
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Dkupal12
Ballboy

Post#4 » by Dkupal12 » Thu Mar 6, 2008 8:44 pm

a big one! im always here i just never post...im just a type of guy that reads other peoples post but in this forum no one talks, so i guess i can keep you company haha
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by timd1218 » Thu Mar 6, 2008 9:14 pm

Dkupal12 wrote:a big one! im always here i just never post...im just a type of guy that reads other peoples post but in this forum no one talks, so i guess i can keep you company haha

Lol. Please. I'm getting bored talking to myself in here. I wish more people would join.
Dkupal12
Ballboy

Post#6 » by Dkupal12 » Thu Mar 6, 2008 9:19 pm

hehe. I've been a member in these forums for a while now but I started by reading the chicago bulls forums, since i'm a big bulls fan also. I check the bulls, atlanta braves, 49ers and pens in a regular basis since im a big fan of all those teams. Weird how they're all in different cities since I'm from vegas we dont have a pro team but yea I've been a pens fan since 95 back in the lemieux jagr francis barrasso days. hehe
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by timd1218 » Thu Mar 6, 2008 9:31 pm

Dkupal12 wrote:hehe. I've been a member in these forums for a while now but I started by reading the chicago bulls forums, since i'm a big bulls fan also. I check the bulls, atlanta braves, 49ers and pens in a regular basis since im a big fan of all those teams. Weird how they're all in different cities since I'm from vegas we dont have a pro team but yea I've been a pens fan since 95 back in the lemieux jagr francis barrasso days. hehe

That's not too odd for me. I'm a Notre Dame fan, Indiana Pacers fan, and Pens and Pirates fan.

I hate Barrasso. Most overrated goalie for the Pens. He made some good saves but he let in the worst goals. I'll never forget the David Volek goal. That was the best teams team in history, and he blew it. They had so much offensive talent.
Dkupal12
Ballboy

Post#8 » by Dkupal12 » Thu Mar 6, 2008 9:35 pm

hehe me neither i thought wregget (sp) was better **** i thought lalime was good haha, i was just bummed when they traded jagr away and i met that guy in person too i was helping him find jeans to wear at my old work. And actually root for the UNLV Rebels because thats all we have here other than some minor league teams i dont pay attention to.

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins