ImageImageImageImageImage

charlie villanueva

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

tsp00n
Freshman
And1: 0

charlie villanueva 

Post#1 » by tsp00n » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm

would you trde for him? and who would you trade??? i def would... i just dont know who... but i would love him in a starting line-up that puts jefferson at the 2 spot, cv at the 3rd etc.etc... obviously no vince so maybe vince and charlie v and some fillers?
Adam1221
Sixth Man
And1: 397

Post#2 » by Adam1221 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Discussed already and nah most of us agreed to pass on him.
bigballa3jj
Bench Warmer
And1: 183

Post#3 » by bigballa3jj » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:14 pm

vince for charlie v and fillers? **** that
Antti22
Senior
And1: 233

Post#4 » by Antti22 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:46 pm

uuhh? Is that guy for real? Come on to this forum to say trade VC fo Charlie V? Where do those come from?
tsp00n
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#5 » by tsp00n » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:56 pm

i been lurking round this site for years before you prolly even decided to become a nets fan... and i remember the glory years the pre-vince era... the DEFENSE era... and if getting rid of vince's offense and no d game and his big contract for someone up and coming like charlie v? yea i'd do that... in a heartbeat... not straight up maybe some 1 rd draft pics and fillers but def...

that being said vince isn't a bad player at all... but his style of play is CANCER for this team...
Antti22
Senior
And1: 233

Post#6 » by Antti22 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:11 pm

True, ive been Nets fan only since VC came in, i was a raps fan before to be honest, from VC-s rookie season on. But thats not the case... Charlie V: that guys is noone (good rookie season, but nothing else). I got no respect for him at all, neither i have ever had it for Kerry Kittles to be honest.
But the case here is: Thanks to VC you still have hope and Kidd! Without him, we would be in full rebuild and in state as Timberwolves are or so.
I don't like guys who are stuck in the past and want to redo "those old glory days". Like some old people around here who want soviet union back.
The point is, if we wanna get a shot at it all, all we need is 1st: get a guy, not definatly by trade, to a big man position. SWill will keep on improving, Boone keeps improving and Nenad needs to come back at full throttle. Then we get everything on first line: Decent backups, running guys, jump shooters. Maybe, and i say maybe, move RJ, not VC.
Bringing in Charlie V doesnt give us anything else than a guy on the bench who thinks he is good, like Magloire.
isekii
Sixth Man
And1: 207

Post#7 » by isekii » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:34 pm

tsp00n wrote:i been lurking round this site for years before you prolly even decided to become a nets fan... and i remember the glory years the pre-vince era... the DEFENSE era... and if getting rid of vince's offense and no d game and his big contract for someone up and coming like charlie v? yea i'd do that... in a heartbeat... not straight up maybe some 1 rd draft pics and fillers but def...

that being said vince isn't a bad player at all... but his style of play is CANCER for this team...

Carters D is much better than the black hole Charlie V can muster up.
Charlie V up and coming... lol come back to us when he can stay off the injured list for a signficant amount of time.

If you want Vince you'll have to start with Yi.
Bynum = Future Olowokandi
Prepare to be disappointed Laker Fans.
S.I.C. GM
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#8 » by S.I.C. GM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Only way I give VC to the bucks is if Redd is in the deal. Anyone else on that team doesnt interest me.
SIC

Return to Brooklyn Nets