ImageImageImageImageImage

Marcus Williams

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

KiddtorJ
Banned User
And1: 0

Marcus Williams 

Post#1 » by KiddtorJ » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:40 am

Hey guys I know I haven't posted anything for the longest time but, I feel that you guys need to hear this story.

Alright, I met Marcus Williams today. He was eating in TGIF. (I'm a waiter there) Anyway, I was serving him. So I notice he was Marcus Williams. So I was like "What Sup." And he just gave me an attitude. So in my head I was like woah!!! Then I ask him if they won the Celtics game( I was working all night So I did not get to see the game) and he didn't even answer me. So I just stop talking to him the rest of night. I was kinda mad He acts like that. Yet, I did not care because I think he suck and would not replace Kidd. I wish they trade this year because he is worthless
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Da big3 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:59 pm

he might ne pissed off that hes benched and losing minutes to DA
treiz
RealGM
And1: 564

Post#3 » by treiz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:14 pm

^Well who's fault is that?
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Post#4 » by Da big3 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:20 pm

treiz wrote:^Well who's fault is that?

Frank, Loser Frank
treiz
RealGM

Post#5 » by treiz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:22 pm

No, it's his, he hasn't really performed up to par with what we expected from him. And his slip up has caused Frank to use his other options.
iceman3699
Senior
And1: 69

Post#6 » by iceman3699 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Which TGIF is this??
deviljets7
Lead Assistant
And1: 24

Post#7 » by deviljets7 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:40 pm

treiz wrote:No, it's his, he hasn't really performed up to par with what we expected from him. And his slip up has caused Frank to use his other options.

Considering he was injured all through training camp, when did he even have an opportunity to perform? I can understand not throwing him into the fire, but for him to play a combined total of 3 minutes in the game's vs. Charlotte and Seattle (both blowouts) is inexcusable on Frank's part IMO.
enetric wrote:You have the perfect fat% to sit on your butt, eat crap and WATCH someone else do it though. Hell, at that body fat% you might be a starter.
KiddtorJ
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#8 » by KiddtorJ » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:47 pm

iceman3699 wrote:Which TGIF is this??

The one by clifton
treiz
RealGM

Post#9 » by treiz » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:01 pm

deviljets7 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Considering he was injured all through training camp, when did he even have an opportunity to perform? I can understand not throwing him into the fire, but for him to play a combined total of 3 minutes in the game's vs. Charlotte and Seattle (both blowouts) is inexcusable on Frank's part IMO.

Well because in whenever he has come on, he has played sloppily, yes it's only been 10 games, but around December, he played around 6 minutes a game and 4 out of those 6 he played 10+ more minutes. And in those minutes was playing sloppy D, he looked like he didn't know what he was doing and was picking poor shot selections, his only good game was against Detroit where he got 4 boards and 2 assists. And even in this game he only got 2 points from free throws.

In the month of December he only made 3 shots out of 15. And most of these was him trying to force in 3 pointers.

I'm not hating on him. It's not like I'm going SIC to VC on his a$$. But I just don't like the fact that most people here are praising him like he's the future of this franchise, when he hasn't even proved anything. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt of him being injured, but even last year he was sloppy.

Return to Brooklyn Nets