ImageImageImageImageImage

Would you pull for the Knicks, ever?

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 38,127

Re: Would you pull for the Knicks, ever? 

Post#21 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:50 pm

gigantes wrote:
Actually, these Knicks do sound kinda interesting, as MDB was talking about. I'll have to take a look at some of their games and compare what they're doing to what we're doing.

In all seriousness, as a basketball fan, their games are fun to watch. They stormed back against Denver yesterday led by Brunson and Josh Hart.

I wish the Nets had Brunson at PG. Dude is a true difference maker and has a great attitude. He doesn't suck his own dick, he just shows up and leads that team with his hard play and example. Compared to the crap we dealt with from you know who, it's not hard to see why the players on that team rally behind him. He's the same type of high character guy like Bridges, but makes everyone around him 10x better.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,473

Post#22 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:58 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:I'm actually a fan of both lol go figure but BK first. But I'm a NYer, I can understand why Jerseyians feel different

Papi you’re Knixtape !!!!!!!!! I knew it , I knew it :banghead:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
gigantes
Starter
And1: 1,097

Post#23 » by gigantes » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:39 pm

gigantes wrote:I wish the Nets had Brunson at PG. Dude is a true difference maker and has a great attitude. He doesn't suck his own dick, he just shows up and leads that team with his hard play and example. Compared to the crap we dealt with from you know who, it's not hard to see why the players on that team rally behind him. He's the same type of high character guy like Bridges, but makes everyone around him 10x better.

That all reminds me that outside of Harden's brief stint, we haven't had even an average-quality starting PG since... Jeremy Lin I guess, who barely played. Or before that, D-Will in '14-15, who body was already giving up the battle by that point. Or before that, maybe Devin Harris in '08-11.

Sure, we've had lots of lower tier-PG's or combo-guards pulling duty, but it's kind of crazy how our PG position seemed to fall off a cliff since Kidd left, and has arguably never recovered.

So I gotta envy the Knicks with that.
Things to take care of this summer, I hope!
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#24 » by GTR11 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 am

I got few grown ass friends just like me ( though they older 50+ ) and their kind growing as a Nets fans.

I'm really upset this thread even made.

This is a big city that can handle 2 or more franchises. Us having NJ and CT will be big.

Trash Fans will be replaced soon.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#25 » by GTR11 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:04 am

As for a question...

No, I will never cheer for duh nix.

When I was 19 yo housekeeping guy in a hospital. Wise guys told me that duh nix will be trash. I'm 37 right now. They still trash and have no hope with boy Dolan.

I believe in Tsai/Marks.

Return to Brooklyn Nets