General Manager
And1: 2,627

Re: Perhaps, just perhaps, Marks is on to something..... HERE ME OUT 

Post#61 » by GYK » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:47 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GYK wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Purgatory as compared to the great success we had with KD? :lol:

Dangelo Russell won more playoff games than he did last year.

Ah yes D’Angelo Russell. Notoriously known for being a better playoff player than KD. Russell winning more than KD is on the organization. Having great players and prioritizing saving money(Tsai) and Joe Harris(Marks) should be your complaint.

Yes purgatory. With one common denominator. The worst front office in sports history.

Obviously hes not.

The point is Durant didn't win us ****. And he was never going too.

Youre angry at the front office when you should be angry at Kyrie for blowing up the whole **** team.

Forcing Durant to stay here when he didn't want to was not a realistic recipe for winning the Championship.

Your lack of understanding and lame attempt at sarcasm proves how utterly delusional you are.

I’m sure the delusion is on your side bud. It’s clear homer thinking. A new situation and you immediately went into how the team could win and comparison to a legendary defense. The sort of optimism I can appreciate but not if you’re trying to have any reasonable discussion.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 13,047

Post#62 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:53 pm

GYK wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GYK wrote:Ah yes D’Angelo Russell. Notoriously known for being a better playoff player than KD. Russell winning more than KD is on the organization. Having great players and prioritizing saving money(Tsai) and Joe Harris(Marks) should be your complaint.

Yes purgatory. With one common denominator. The worst front office in sports history.

Obviously hes not.

Youre angry at the front office when you should be angry at Kyrie for blowing up the whole **** team.

Forcing Durant to stay here when he didn't want to was not a realistic recipe for winning the Championship.

Your lack of understanding and lame attempt at sarcasm proves how utterly delusional you are.

I’m sure the delusion is on your side bud. It’s clear homer thinking. A new situation and you immediately went into how the team could win and comparison to a legendary defense. The sort of optimism I can appreciate but not if you’re trying to have any reasonable discussion.

I'm a homer for thinking that the KD-Kyrie Nets were never going to win us anything?

Kyrie is already ruining the Mavs. KD barely plays for the Suns. Simmons doesn't play.

This team was not winning ****. The nightmare is over.
GYK
General Manager
And1: 2,627

Post#63 » by GYK » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:05 pm

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GYK wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
Obviously hes not.

I'm a homer for thinking that the KD-Kyrie Nets were never going to win us anything?

Kyrie is already ruining the Mavs. KD barely plays for the Suns. Simmons doesn't play.

Nightmare on going. Losing. Losing now more than before. Falling in the standings. Hoping players make massive MVP level leaps. Or drafting a low pick MVP. Naw the nightmare is just starting.
TheNetsFan
Head Coach
And1: 2,603

Post#64 » by TheNetsFan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:52 am

GYK wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GYK wrote:I’m sure the delusion is on your side bud. It’s clear homer thinking. A new situation and you immediately went into how the team could win and comparison to a legendary defense. The sort of optimism I can appreciate but not if you’re trying to have any reasonable discussion.

Nightmare on going. Losing. Losing now more than before. Falling in the standings. Hoping players make massive MVP level leaps. Or drafting a low pick MVP. Naw the nightmare is just starting.

Losing more than when KD was playing. Not losing more than after he got hurt.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 13,047

Post#65 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:01 am

GYK wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
GYK wrote:I’m sure the delusion is on your side bud. It’s clear homer thinking. A new situation and you immediately went into how the team could win and comparison to a legendary defense. The sort of optimism I can appreciate but not if you’re trying to have any reasonable discussion.

Yeah I'd way rather not be good then delude myself into thinkig we could be good.

At least we start the rebuilding process. Instead of dealing with idiotic divas who would never win us ****.
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,392

Post#66 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:37 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:This team definitely needs a top notch PG imo. Trae or Luka would be desirable targets.

Let’s add Jokic too while we at it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Brooklyn Nets