ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Celtics @ Nets 11/4 - 8:00 PM EST

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,860

Re: GT: Celtics @ Nets 11/4 - 8:00 PM EST 

Post#41 » by Karate Diop » Sun Nov 5, 2023 3:09 am

Stone wrote:I thought the Celtics starters did well, although they all played heavy minutes. But all this talk about there bench and how deep they are, I just didn't see it tonight.

No complaints, down 3 starters, second night of a b2b and it was competitive for the majority of the game.

Kornet played well, I'll give him credit... But against a good team that's not going to happen.
Netaman
Analyst
And1: 1,070

Re: GT: Celtics @ Nets 11/4 - 8:00 PM EST 

Post#42 » by Netaman » Sun Nov 5, 2023 1:56 pm

Stone wrote:I thought the Celtics starters did well, although they all played heavy minutes. But all this talk about there bench and how deep they are, I just didn't see it tonight.

No complaints, down 3 starters, second night of a b2b and it was competitive for the majority of the game.

they shot 33% from 3 point (17-52). Royce was 2-13 in 37 min. team shot 43% overall.

it wasn't just a loss on shooting, starters all played 37-38 minutes which was too much on the b2b. not sure why JV didnt give brooks a little time, but the game was competitive up until about 3 minutes left. Royce had a few looks that would have gotten them close to steal one but they just never hit their shots all game (while Tatum and Jrue hit theirs every time the lead got down to under 5).

Sharpe and Walker gave them good minutes off the bench though. DSJ too. Starters just didn't have the big shots in them. They kept it closer than i expected though. Just dont know why Jacque decided not to play Brooks/Watford a little more.

Return to Brooklyn Nets