ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Wizards @ Nets - 11/12 - 3:00 PM EST. GET OVER HERE!

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,200

Re: GT: Wizards @ Nets - 11/12 - 3:00 PM EST. GET OVER HERE! 

Post#41 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:46 pm

Dangun wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
LOL if that trade happen that would be disgusting, disaster

Cam T is not Mitchell, I’m sorry. Lethal scorer, no way around it, and I’m hoping he can keep it up, but if you can get Mitchell and LeVert for him, a bunch of role guys who won’t be re-signed, two middling picks and 1 really good one, and c rate throw in prospect, you do it.

Mitchell is a guy who could lead the league in scoring, can play good help and chase down d, legit run an offense for big chunks of games and mainly ups his performances in the playoffs.

He pushes Bridges down the line closer to where he should be, LeVert is a beast 6xth man.

That's a horrible trade.. cam t basically got similar game as mitchell.. I've seen mitchell plenty since his rookie season.. cam could literally do the same in leading the league in scoring or might even do better.. they both garbage at D.. good help and chase down D that's a lie, maybe during his rookie and second year, but guy is worse than cam on D now and the only thing mitchell better than cam is probably playmake and that's it...

The playoff talk you can't compare until you see what results thomas provide

Cam T is young so he might be not on par with Mitchell playoffs time but ….

1 we not contenders and Cam T is young , we have time to wait

2 I thought Nets fans was fed up with trading for over the hill superstars, nope it’s still the same mindset
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,437

Post#42 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:48 pm

You guys steady overrated the piss out of our young guys.

And I’m saying one or two of our future picks and one of the good Suns/Mavs picks.

PlayStation lol?

Did you see what guys like Lillard and Jrue were recently traded for?

Mitchell a couple years ago?

This is standard type of Star value.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant

Post#43 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:50 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:You guys steady overrated the piss or if our young guys.

And I’m saying one or two of our future picks and one of the good Suns/Mavs picks.

PlayStation lol?

Did you see what guys like Lillard and Jeue were recently traded for?

Who cares what other ps was traded for ?

Trade you proposed is a horrific idea , Billy King territory borderline

Not even kidding
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,437

Post#44 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:50 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:Cam T is not Mitchell, I’m sorry. Lethal scorer, no way around it, and I’m hoping he can keep it up, but if you can get Mitchell and LeVert for him, a bunch of role guys who won’t be re-signed, two middling picks and 1 really good one, and c rate throw in prospect, you do it.

Mitchell is a guy who could lead the league in scoring, can play good help and chase down d, legit run an offense for big chunks of games and mainly ups his performances in the playoffs.

He pushes Bridges down the line closer to where he should be, LeVert is a beast 6xth man.

That's a horrible trade.. cam t basically got similar game as mitchell.. I've seen mitchell plenty since his rookie season.. cam could literally do the same in leading the league in scoring or might even do better.. they both garbage at D.. good help and chase down D that's a lie, maybe during his rookie and second year, but guy is worse than cam on D now and the only thing mitchell better than cam is probably playmake and that's it...

2 I thought Nets fans was fed up with trading for over the hill superstars, nope it’s still the same mindset

Over the hill :lol:

Dude just turned 27! :lol:

Mitchell is currently averaging about 30/5/5.5
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Mosdefinition
Senior
And1: 116

Post#45 » by Mosdefinition » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:52 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:You guys steady overrated the piss out of our young guys.

PlayStation lol?

Did you see what guys like Lillard and Jrue were recently traded for?

I don't overate him but that trade you proposed is not good
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant

Post#46 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:55 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:That's a horrible trade.. cam t basically got similar game as mitchell.. I've seen mitchell plenty since his rookie season.. cam could literally do the same in leading the league in scoring or might even do better.. they both garbage at D.. good help and chase down D that's a lie, maybe during his rookie and second year, but guy is worse than cam on D now and the only thing mitchell better than cam is probably playmake and that's it...

Deron Williams was 27 when he was traded to the Nets , year later he was dog **** , I’m not so impressed with Mitchell like yourself

Is he upgrade over Bridges ? Sure

Is he worth the proposed price ? Hell **** no
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Dangun wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:Is it always quiet during game days or did everyone dip when kd, Irving and harden ran away ?

Fair weather fans and players Stans , one even switch to the Knicks :roll: :lol:

Haha I can't really hate on anyone leaving for knicks cause they my team too.. always been ny knicks and nj (bk) nets fan, but I truly cannot stand Randle so im here

So , Knicks fan started our game thread and we won ? Hmmmm

Don’t you ever start game threads for the Knicks please :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dangun
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#48 » by Dangun » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:04 pm

Stone wrote:Thank God.......back to 500.

Dangun got one under his belt...keep it going !

Mosdefinition
Senior

Post#49 » by Mosdefinition » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:07 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:

Deron Williams was 27 when he was traded to the Nets , year later he was dog **** , I’m not so impressed with Mitchell like yourself

Is he upgrade over Bridges ? Sure

Is he worth the proposed price ? Hell **** no

Deron also didn't get surgery when he should have in don't see Mitchell falling off a cliff like deron
Tha King
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#50 » by Tha King » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:08 pm

What a game lol

The defense looked different with Clax out there but that also could be because of who they played.

On offense, clearly Cam Thomas is the best scorer on the roster and would even say Walker might be the second. Bridges should not be taking 30 FGs. He's not a primary scorer. He put up 24ppg on mediocre efficiency in the four games against the Sixers in the playoffs. That's close to how he's playing so far this year before this game (19ppg on 57% TS) and better reflects the scorer he is imo than what we saw in the RS last year with teams not yet adjusting. Just doesn't have much self creation off the dribble.
Mosdefinition
Senior

Post#51 » by Mosdefinition » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:10 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Fair weather fans and players Stans , one even switch to the Knicks :roll: :lol:

Haha I can't really hate on anyone leaving for knicks cause they my team too.. always been ny knicks and nj (bk) nets fan, but I truly cannot stand Randle so im here

We also have a far more active message board like reddit
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#52 » by Dangun » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:12 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:That's a horrible trade.. cam t basically got similar game as mitchell.. I've seen mitchell plenty since his rookie season.. cam could literally do the same in leading the league in scoring or might even do better.. they both garbage at D.. good help and chase down D that's a lie, maybe during his rookie and second year, but guy is worse than cam on D now and the only thing mitchell better than cam is probably playmake and that's it...

And cam ain’t that far off with 27/4/2

Like I mentioned only thing Mitchell better than cam atm is pkaymaking and not much anything else.. if Mitchell defense was elite then that trade would make some sense, but you’re literally trading for the same exact player.. cavs record is also 4-5 so Mitchell is not gonna come here and dominate his way to a Nets championship so there’s really no reason for the trade.. better off holding onto cam and see what he becomes

Also you wanna throw in DFS and that with cam and 3 first that’s.. it’s not a fair trade imo
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:13 pm

Mosdefinition wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:Haha I can't really hate on anyone leaving for knicks cause they my team too.. always been ny knicks and nj (bk) nets fan, but I truly cannot stand Randle so im here

We also have a far more active message board like reddit

You talking about netsdaily one ?

If yes no thx I read that for Nets news , but people posting there got no clue , they still in Denial that Nash and Vaughn is next great thing coming from Popovich
Decipher
Rookie
And1: 970

Post#54 » by Decipher » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:24 pm

Ainge tore down the Jazz for good reason

CT on a rookie deal is MUCH better value than Mitchell

Anyway, we won & I’m not unhappy with .500 considering our draw and injuries
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#55 » by Dangun » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:

Lol ima stay here get that winning streak started babyyy.. atm it's 51% nets and 49% knicks and won't be a balanced 50/50 until Randle is ousted.. truly cannot stand that scrub
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant

Post#56 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:43 pm

Dangun wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:Haha I can't really hate on anyone leaving for knicks cause they my team too.. always been ny knicks and nj (bk) nets fan, but I truly cannot stand Randle so im here

Lol ima stay here get that winning streak started babyyy.. atm it's 51% nets and 49% knicks and won't be a balanced 50/50 until Randle is ousted.. truly cannot stand that scrub

But on a serious note , there will be a Knicks vs Nets game , what you do then ? :lol:

I wouldn’t know who to root for in your position
Marvin Martian
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#57 » by Marvin Martian » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:50 pm

Cam T is not on Spida's level. Like at all. The latter has much better BBIQ which is why he was able to perform so well against elite competition even as a raw rookie.

Cam T is clueless on the floor. His BBIQ is the only thing holding him back but it is also the hardest thing to teach. For every Demar Derozan, there are hundreds of JR Smiths
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#58 » by Dangun » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:24 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Dangun wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:

But on a serious note , there will be a Knicks vs Nets game , what you do then ? :lol:

I wouldn’t know who to root for in your position

What I’d do is make that Nets GT and keep the streak alive babyyy :lol:

Tbh whoever win is good with me.. but if one ends up being down big I’ll have to root for em just cause I wanna see a close game instead of a blowout lol

But if its the playoffs thats gonna be a mindf*ck
MaxZaslofskyJr
Rookie
And1: 671
Location: Teaneck, Long Island, Piscataway, Meadowlands, Newark, Brooklyn

Post#59 » by MaxZaslofskyJr » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:26 am

That behind the back pass by Sharpe in the lane!!! Loved it!
Les Selvage pioneered today's "modern basketball" in 1967.
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#60 » by Dangun » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:38 am

Marvin Martian wrote:Cam T is not on Spida's level. Like at all. The latter has much better BBIQ which is why he was able to perform so well against elite competition even as a raw rookie.

Cam T is clueless on the floor. His BBIQ is the only thing holding him back but it is also the hardest thing to teach. For every Demar Derozan, there are hundreds of JR Smiths

Cam T was/is playing well against elite competition every time he was/is given the chance from rookie to now..

Mitchell was given the keys to the team since his rookie season.. dude was averaging like 35 min during his rookie year so of course his bbiq gonna raise through the roof being able to play through buncha mistakes.. you give cam t the same exact opportunity and you’ll see similar results..

You’re really overrating Mitchell.. Nets already have a 75% Mitchell on the team and prob in 2-3 more seasons there’s a good chance Thomas gonna be above Mitchell level

Return to Brooklyn Nets