JoseRizal
General Manager
And1: 2,233

Re: GT: Hornets @ Nets - 11/30 - 7:30 PM 

Post#61 » by JoseRizal » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:11 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Vaughn is a clown the same way Nash was , last time we had actual coach I was satisfied with was Kenny and that was ages ago

JV has to go. And I agree, Kenny was the last best coach we had...
I dont put Nash in the same planet as Vaughn.

Nash was the worst cosch Ive ever seen in every way. Vaughn is doing a good job with this roster and the NBAs toughest schedule. I think theres room for improvements but hey.

Watfords been playing well so he gets more minutes AKA how it should be.

Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever.

Nash. Was. The. Worst. Coach. Ever.

Nash is indeed our WORST coach. But JV being compared to him is unflattering at best... :lol:
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,200

Post#62 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:12 am

JoseRizal wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
He's an idiot. He can easily drive inside for a higher percentage or worse, get fouled. But the obsession of this team in chucking 3's is clouding their judgement...
Yeah. Credit to Rozier he went out and won that game. Clax with some bonehead plays late but its ok.

I dont know. I thought cam shoulda drove there or dinwiddie shoulda went iso (we all know he wanted to).

But hey if it goes in its a different story but ill never understand taking a 3 down 1.

Anyone with a brain would know that you only need a 2 when you're down by 1. I really hate this loss. It's inexcusable to lose to an inferior team especially with LaMelo out...

This is the kind of loss if we miss playoffs or play in we gonna come back to this loss
Marvin Martian
General Manager
And1: 5,261

Post#63 » by Marvin Martian » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:12 am

JoseRizal wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:IDK why guys are complaining about not calling a TO. No way this team would have gotten a better shot than the one Cam J got

A 3 point attempt is NOT a better shot if you're down by only 1 point...

It is when you are wide open. You want JV to call TO so he can attack a set defense in the half court ? (one of our biggest weaknesses)
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,200

Post#64 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:16 am

Marvin Martian wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:IDK why guys are complaining about not calling a TO. No way this team would have gotten a better shot than the one Cam J got

It is when you are wide open. You want JV to call TO so he can attack a set defense in the half court ? (one of our biggest weaknesses)

Just LOL , no comment, some people can’t get a simple math , percentages and variables
JoseRizal
General Manager

Post#65 » by JoseRizal » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:21 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:Yeah. Credit to Rozier he went out and won that game. Clax with some bonehead plays late but its ok.

I dont know. I thought cam shoulda drove there or dinwiddie shoulda went iso (we all know he wanted to).

But hey if it goes in its a different story but ill never understand taking a 3 down 1.

Anyone with a brain would know that you only need a 2 when you're down by 1. I really hate this loss. It's inexcusable to lose to an inferior team especially with LaMelo out...

This is the kind of loss if we miss playoffs or play in we gonna come back to this loss

Hope it won't bite us in the end. The difference between a guaranteed playoff spot to a play-in team...
JoseRizal
General Manager

Post#66 » by JoseRizal » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:23 am

Marvin Martian wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:

Dude it's just common sense. You'll have a higher chance to make the shot when you're closer to the basket. Our team is so fixated with chucking 3's that it already starts clouding their decision-making...
Marvin Martian
General Manager

Post#67 » by Marvin Martian » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:30 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:

Just LOL , no comment, some people can’t get a simple math , percentages and variables

Pretty sure JV knows what he's doing (at least on offense). He got this team to be a top 10 offense with no superstar.

Any criticism of JV should start on the defensive end.
Marvin Martian
General Manager

Post#68 » by Marvin Martian » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:34 am

JoseRizal wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:

Dude it's just common sense. You'll have a higher chance to make the shot when you're closer to the basket. Our team is so fixated with chucking 3's that it already starts clouding their decision-making...

Not if it's contested

Chucking 3s is literally our philosophy. And it is what got us to be a top 10 offense without a superstar on that end.
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 931

Post#69 » by bubonicphoniks » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:52 am

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
JV has to go. And I agree, Kenny was the last best coach we had...
I dont put Nash in the same planet as Vaughn.

Nash was the worst cosch Ive ever seen in every way. Vaughn is doing a good job with this roster and the NBAs toughest schedule. I think theres room for improvements but hey.

Watfords been playing well so he gets more minutes AKA how it should be.

Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever. Nash was the worst coach ever.

Nash. Was. The. Worst. Coach. Ever.

VAUGHN IS BEARDED NASH

We not going anywhere with him , you can take it to the bank and cash it now
Whats anywhere? This was never a championship roster no matter who the coach is.

By most metrics we have seriously over performed.

We perennially and embarassingly underperformed with all I can do is weirdly clapp Nash.
Rastas
Starter
And1: 1,174

Post#70 » by Rastas » Fri Dec 1, 2023 4:06 am

Marvin Martian wrote:Safe to say that we are at full strength right now

Didn't age to well for you and your agenda there :wink:
NetsJets
Starter
And1: 659

Post#71 » by NetsJets » Fri Dec 1, 2023 4:18 am

We needed a better shot than that. Only down 1. Disappointing loss at home. Where was the defense?
Sharcm1
Veteran
And1: 688

Post#72 » by Sharcm1 » Fri Dec 1, 2023 5:00 am

Seems like everyone else believes that cam Thomas is a star player except his coach lol
JoseRizal
General Manager

Post#73 » by JoseRizal » Fri Dec 1, 2023 5:16 am

Marvin Martian wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:
Marvin Martian wrote:It is when you are wide open. You want JV to call TO so he can attack a set defense in the half court ? (one of our biggest weaknesses)

Not if it's contested

Chucking 3s is literally our philosophy. And it is what got us to be a top 10 offense without a superstar on that end.

It's a rushed pull up 3 point attempt, not an open set shot. Nevertheless, taking it to the rack would've made more sense as the defense isn't properly set-up.

At worse, JV shoud've called a timeout and brought in Cam T to create.
Tha King
Sixth Man
And1: 933

Post#74 » by Tha King » Fri Dec 1, 2023 3:09 pm

I think the defense will get figured out eventually, just too much talent on that side. The question will be if the offense can continue playing well.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#75 » by sashaturiaf » Sat Dec 2, 2023 2:21 pm

JV is bearded Nash

That is all
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,973

Post#76 » by Hello Brooklyn » Sat Dec 2, 2023 8:09 pm

Benching Cam T was idiotic.

Hes such a bad defender but our defense sucks anyway. Got smoked by Terry Rozier. LOL

Nobody else can SCORE

Return to Brooklyn Nets