Re: GT: Nets @ Nuggets - 12/14 - 9PM EST. Massive Bong Hit 

Post#21 » by JoseRizal » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:46 am

That's the white flag...
Marvin Martian
General Manager
And1: 5,246

Post#22 » by Marvin Martian » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:47 am

Live by the 3, die by the 3. This is why I hate our offense. We just can't get easy shots in the halfcourt against competent teams. Just chuck 3s and pray that it goes in
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,745

Post#23 » by 76ciology » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:51 am

Dangun wrote:
76ciology wrote:
JoseRizal wrote:CT needs to start chucking

Whats wrong with Dinwiddie? He literally wont pass the ball to CT. CT is just at the corner telling him “hey pass me the ball”

It feels like his own teammates be hatin too smh

The problem on this team is you got role players who aren’t natural scorers who wants to be scorers so they can’t make the right play

Dinwiddie thinks he is a better scorer than CT. Cam Johnson prefers to just shot contested 3s than finding moving the ball and find a better look.

Then when they couldnt shoot they’re like.. ok ok, we need to find CT now. Then the offensive set is too obvious that Nuggets would anticipate the pass to CT.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,745

Post#24 » by 76ciology » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:54 am

The calls also has been weird for CT and Maxey. Its like the NBA sent the memo to the refs to stop blowing the whistle to these guys because they are far too early on the curve of being a near 30ppg scorers.

You see Jokic and Embiid driving on a defender that is out of position and its a foul, but they wont give the same thing to Maxey and CT.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Dangun
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#25 » by Dangun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:59 am

76ciology wrote:
Dangun wrote:
76ciology wrote:
Whats wrong with Dinwiddie? He literally wont pass the ball to CT. CT is just at the corner telling him “hey pass me the ball”

It feels like his own teammates be hatin too smh

The problem on this team is you got role players who aren’t natural scorers who wants to be scorers so they can’t make the right play

Dinwiddie thinks he is a better scorer than CT. Cam Johnson prefers to just shot contested 3s than finding moving the ball and find a better look.

Then when they couldnt shoot they’re like.. ok ok, we need to find CT now. Then the offensive set is too obvious that Nuggets would anticipate the pass to CT.

Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#26 » by Dangun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:07 am

76ciology wrote:The calls also has been weird for CT and Maxey. Its like the NBA sent the memo to the refs to stop blowing the whistle to these guys because they are far too early on the curve of being a near 30ppg scorers.

You see Jokic and Embiid driving on a defender that is out of position and its a foul, but they wont give the same thing to Maxey and CT.

Dunno about maxey cause I don’t really watch sixers, but I did notice the whistles have absolutely chilled on Thomas and I had the same thinking that the refs were told to chill out.. Thomas draws foul legitimately with the way he drives and body control, but like you said it’s the “he’s not ready for the favorable treatment, not yet” memo I believe the refs got.. league is scripted confirmed
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#27 » by Dangun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:07 am

Nugs stay losing they 20 point leads like how nets do, but this game is done done dam dam
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#28 » by Dangun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:14 am

Nets played so dooky I gotta go take a doodoo

Return to Brooklyn Nets