ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Knicks @ Nets 1/23 7:30PM EST

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

Dangun
Pro Prospect
And1: 265

GT: Knicks @ Nets 1/23 7:30PM EST 

Post#1 » by Dangun » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:18 pm

But seeing the first page of knicks GT talkin sh*t about the nets :upset: ,.. Nets better win now.. and can’t disagree with them mf’s callin it the wasteland around these parts lol.. sh*t be dead dead here while they already got pages in they GT smh
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Re: GT: Knicks @ Nets 1/23 7:30PM EST 

Post#2 » by Dangun » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:20 pm

50 piece these bum ass knicks up Thomas
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 952

Post#3 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:53 am

Nice airball spence
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:16 am

CT can score but got dayum is he one dimensional.

Said it before never seen a guy with more tunnel vision at this level maybe ever.
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#5 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:20 am

You stay out here tryna thrash on thomas , but aint you the dude that's pushing hard for DDR to the nets .. smh should never ever talk sh*t about thomas.. matter fact anyone on this squad even dumdoodie after that
Stone
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,496

Post#6 » by Stone » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:21 am

Like what I’m seeing so far. Definitely more aggressive going to the hole and after loose balls.
The man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed........Martin Lawrence
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#7 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:23 am

Dangun wrote:You stay out here tryna thrash on thomas , but aint you the dude that's pushing hard for DDR to the nets .. smh should never ever talk sh*t about anyone on this squad after that
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:23 am

Dangun wrote:You stay out here tryna thrash on thomas , but aint you the dude that's pushing hard for DDR to the nets .. smh should never ever talk sh*t about thomas.. matter fact anyone on this squad even dumdoodie after that
LOL can't take a difference of opinion? Grow up man.
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#9 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:25 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:You stay out here tryna thrash on thomas , but aint you the dude that's pushing hard for DDR to the nets .. smh should never ever talk sh*t about thomas.. matter fact anyone on this squad even dumdoodie after that

It aint that deep pal.. just posting what I'm observing
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#10 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:27 am

Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:

Youre a simpleton.

I never even said anything bad about your hero. One dimensional isn't even always bad if youre elite at that one thing. Tell me he isn't one dimensional.

You disagree with a guy I said Id enjoy watching on the Nets in another thread so you wanna attack my knowledge and discredit my opinion.

Get lost brotha. Ill keep posting what I want and clearly I know more about basketball than you do.
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#11 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:32 am

Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:

Not to mention.

Weren't you the guy complaining about how no one posts. You get someone posting then tell them what they should or shouldn't say based on your emotions?

Like I said.

Simpleton.
NetsJets
Starter
And1: 660

Post#12 » by NetsJets » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:36 am

I’m tired of watching Cam Johnson.
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#13 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:39 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:LOL can't take a difference of opinion? Grow up man.

Youre a simpleton.

I never even said anything bad about your hero. One dimensional isn't even always bad if youre elite at that one thing. Tell me he isn't one dimensional.

You disagree with a guy I said Id enjoy watching on the Nets in another thread so you wanna attack my knowledge and discredit my opinion.

Get lost brotha. Ill keep posting what I want and clearly I know more about basketball than you do.

Lmao why you in your feelings ? Hero? Are you tryna project just cause I insulted your hero DDR ? And simpleton? You're so slow that you don't realize looking up to DDR while sh*ttin on thomas, but when they basically got the same game dummy. And i don't even remember you from another thread.. tf are you talking about.. And you don't know jack sh*t about ball, but aint nobody tryna stop you from posting wtf..
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,922

Post#14 » by Karate Diop » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:40 am

I always liked Dinwiddie... But he has to go. He's just straight up quit or something...
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#15 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:40 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:LOL can't take a difference of opinion? Grow up man.

Not to mention.

Weren't you the guy complaining about how no one posts. You get someone posting then tell them what they should or shouldn't say based on your emotions?

Like I said.

Simpleton.

You took what I said so serious you out here having a meltdown lmao.. wtf kinda pos are ya
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#16 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:42 am

Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:It aint that deep pal.. just posting what I'm observing
Youre a simpleton.

Lmao why you in your feelings ? Hero? Are you tryna project just cause I insulted your hero DDR ? And simpleton? You're so slow that you don't realize looking up to DDR while sh*ttin on thomas, but when they basically got the same game dummy. And i don't even remember you from another thread.. tf are you talking about.. And you don't know jack sh*t about ball, but aint nobody tryna stop you from posting wtf..
Cam Thomas and Demar Derozan don't even have remotely the same game.

You're embarassing yourself, son.
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#17 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:42 am

Karate Diop wrote:I always liked Dinwiddie... But he has to go. He's just straight up quit or something...

Saw around these parts that lakers are interested.. if we can get max christie trade should get done asap
Dangun
Pro Prospect

Post#18 » by Dangun » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:43 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:Youre a simpleton.

Cam Thomas and Demar Derozan don't even have remotely the same game.

You're embarassing yourself, son.

They both iso heavy my son
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer

Post#19 » by bubonicphoniks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:44 am

Dangun wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:
Dangun wrote:It aint that deep pal.. just posting what I'm observing
Not to mention.

Like I said.

Simpleton.

You took what I said so serious you out here having a meltdown lmao.. wtf kinda pos are ya
I'm cool as a cucumber I can discard SIMPLETONS like you in my sleep.

Don't act all naive and innocent when you reply to my post the way you did. It didn't have to go like this.

If youre gonna start something be prepared to back it up.
Sharcm1
Veteran
And1: 688

Post#20 » by Sharcm1 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:49 am

Since moving to the starting lineup Finney-Smith just can’t buy a three. He was doing really well off the bench. The impact of this change wasn’t just Cam T.

Return to Brooklyn Nets