ImageImageImageImageImage

Who's the blame for the Train Wreck ?

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

isekii
Sixth Man
And1: 207

Who's the blame for the Train Wreck ? 

Post#1 » by isekii » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:39 pm

I honestly believe that most of the blame should go to Management.

For the past several years, we've made no significant moves to improve our team for the chances at the championship after the 2 year run at the finals.

Thorn and Stefanski has done seriously nothing. Drafted couple **** players when there were more talent on the draft.

Kept a coach that just isn't cutting it for us. Each year Frank was coaching our team, the winning percentage went down.

Now Kidd wants out apparently, and with him gone there is no point of keeping VC or RJ.
Hell I don't even see the point of keeping Marcus Williams that chucking bastard. (I don't think i've seen a "PURE PG" chuck so many 3's in my life).
Not to mention our team assets are pretty low considering how our team is playing.
I think our team needs to be like Portland. Clear everything and start from scratch.

We might as well tank this season and try and get a better draft pick like the Heat. This team isn't going anywhere.
Bynum = Future Olowokandi
Prepare to be disappointed Laker Fans.
jzmagik
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#2 » by jzmagik » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm

Keep Boone and Sean Williams, everyone else can go
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Post#3 » by Da big3 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm

LAWERNCE FRANK
tayzer
Junior
And1: 1

Post#4 » by tayzer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:54 am

I think it's the fans fault. Everybody knew the nets weren't good enough to win it at, but the fans didn't want to trade their star players until now, when their super old and overpaid. Talk about waiting til the players are done and want a trade., dumb move. Should of trade them when they had some value.
jerseyjac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34

Post#5 » by jerseyjac » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:29 am

tayzer wrote:I think it's the fans fault. Everybody knew the nets weren't good enough to win it at, but the fans didn't want to trade their star players until now, when their super old and overpaid. Talk about waiting til the players are done and want a trade., dumb move. Should of trade them when they had some value.

yeh sure...I believe you follow Nets basketball...

and just a note for ya, there hasnt been one legit trade worth making...
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Post#6 » by Da big3 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 am

tayzer wrote:I think it's the fans fault. Everybody knew the nets weren't good enough to win it at, but the fans didn't want to trade their star players until now, when their super old and overpaid. Talk about waiting til the players are done and want a trade., dumb move. Should of trade them when they had some value.

who you gonna come in here and say its the fans fault, sure were not the best but fans dont have much of an outcome, we

Return to Brooklyn Nets