ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread VI

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,899

Re: Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread VI 

Post#181 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Mon May 6, 2024 2:24 am

MrDollarBills wrote:I dunno man, Drake referring to a record where Kendrick talks about being molested as a child is not a defense against being called a pedophile. It makes him look worse.

Dennis raised a real piece of sh*t

It wasn't even about him being molested, it was a song about his mom. How can you diss someone about something they made a song about and miss the target completely
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,803

Post#182 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 6, 2024 2:26 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:drake sounded butthurt on that new diss. and he's claiming he fed false info to kendrick but i am pretty sure his fans made that theory and hes running with it.

He said that whoever feeding info is a pussy, and 2 mins later said he planted it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Ghetto Gospel
Analyst
And1: 2,750

Post#183 » by Ghetto Gospel » Mon May 6, 2024 2:28 am

MrDollarBills wrote:I dunno man, Drake referring to a record where Kendrick talks about being molested as a child is not a defense against being called a pedophile. It makes him look worse.

Dennis raised a real piece of sh*t

honestly.. i don't like where this is going.

that said, kendrick is also attacking drake's family whether deserved or not, talking to his kids, etc. at this point, there's nothing off limits
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#184 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 6, 2024 2:29 am

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,806

Post#185 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 2:33 am

Also, if there was an actual plant, why wouldn’t he have a response ready to all the **** Kendrick was about to say? I honestly understand why Kdot hates him. He just comes off as a dishonest and disingenuous PoS. He’s so desperate he’s running with an internet theory created by his fans on Twitter. That whole response was just him playing defense.

Also, stating that he’s too famous to be **** with underage girls is straight from the Bill Cosby and Weinstein playbook. Rich and famous men have been getting away with this vile crap for years. You can tell he has no real people on his camp and nothing but yes men because the response is so tone deaf.
Guano
RealGM
And1: 42,693

Post#186 » by Guano » Mon May 6, 2024 2:35 am

As an outsider I just gotta say I respect tf out of kdot's level and artisty of being a hater. It's inspiring.

Also Rick Ross is funny as hell. Unbothered loving life and talkin sht about your enemies with a smile of your face. Out here enjoying others slandering your enemy.

This sht is entertaining. We'll probably not for Drake and his fans. But I'm sure the ladies will be okay.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Ghetto Gospel
Analyst

Post#187 » by Ghetto Gospel » Mon May 6, 2024 2:37 am

after listening to this for the 5th time, it took drake 2 days to come out with this? lol
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#188 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 6, 2024 2:40 am

Guano wrote:As an outsider I just gotta say I respect tf out of kdot's level and artisty of being a hater. It's inspiring.

Also Rick Ross is funny as hell. Unbothered loving life and talkin sht about your enemies with a smile of your face. Out here enjoying others slandering your enemy.

This sht is entertaining. We'll probably not for Drake and his fans. But I'm sure the ladies will be okay.

an absolute legend
Read on Twitter
Butch718
RealGM

Post#189 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 2:43 am

Ghetto Gospel wrote:after listening to this for the 5th time, it took drake 2 days to come out with this? lol

He’s finished. That whole track was trash. It was tone deaf, basically sounded Harvey Weinstein with his defense, and played defense the entire time. I think it’s pretty sad he’s trying to claim the planted mole angle. He would have come out with evidence of a mole being planted as soon as Meet the Grahams came out.
Ghetto Gospel
Analyst

Post#190 » by Ghetto Gospel » Mon May 6, 2024 2:46 am

Butch718 wrote:
Ghetto Gospel wrote:after listening to this for the 5th time, it took drake 2 days to come out with this? lol

He’s finished. That whole track was trash. It was tone deaf, basically sounded Harvey Weinstein with his defense, and played defense the entire time. I think it’s pretty sad he’s trying to claim the planted mole angle. He would have come out with evidence of a mole being planted as soon as Meet the Grahams came out.

it's clear he's getting emotional and that's what's making this track real defensive.

he needed to go on more offense
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#191 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 6, 2024 2:50 am

i think he recorded this today. he said kendrick dropped not like us to cover up about the "false information" he was fed.

but yeah it was ass. it just sounded like drake was really butthurt and he doesn't have any more ammo left. "im too rich and famous how can i be a pedophile" like really lol
Guano
RealGM
And1: 42,693

Post#192 » by Guano » Mon May 6, 2024 2:51 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Guano wrote:As an outsider I just gotta say I respect tf out of kdot's level and artisty of being a hater. It's inspiring.

an absolute legend
Read on Twitter

:lol:
An absolute unserious legend.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Butch718
RealGM

Post#193 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 2:51 am

Ghetto Gospel wrote:
Butch718 wrote:

it's clear he's getting emotional and that's what's making this track real defensive.

he needed to go on more offense

He can’t. Kendrick stomped on him this entire weekend.
This whole response was him trying to save face. That **** just made him look worse.
Ghetto Gospel
Analyst

Post#194 » by Ghetto Gospel » Mon May 6, 2024 2:53 am

3toheadmelo wrote:

i think he recorded this today. he said kendrick dropped not like us to cover up about the "false information" he was fed.

but yeah it was ass. it just sounded like drake was really butthurt and he doesn't have any more ammo left. "im too rich and famous how can i be a pedophile" like really lol

yeah and honestly false information in rap doesn't mean anything.

like does anyone know if jay really was a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a stan and was 36 in a karate class?

if you say that sht its just facts :lol:
Butch718
RealGM

Post#195 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 3:03 am

Honestly sounds like his ghost writers used chat cpt for this response.
Butch718
RealGM

Post#196 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 3:05 am

Read on Twitter
Butch718
RealGM

Post#197 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 3:20 am

Last thing, he was literally on IG and called Akademiks saying that no one would be able to find evidence of him having a daughter.

But now he’s trying to claim he planted a mole?

The narratives he’s trying to push are just inconsistent. He also brought up Millie Brown for no reason. Like, what is he doing?
SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 18,364

Post#198 » by SelbyCobra » Mon May 6, 2024 3:22 am

Read on Twitter
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,899

Post#199 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Mon May 6, 2024 3:32 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:drake sounded butthurt on that new diss. and he's claiming he fed false info to kendrick but i am pretty sure his fans made that theory and hes running with it.

He said that whoever feeding info is a pussy, and 2 mins later said he planted it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read on Twitter

Metro posted that too :lol:
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
Butch718
RealGM

Post#200 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 3:35 am

Read on Twitter

Return to New York Knicks